Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:42 pm
gonk Does anyone have a surplus of Ball items they don't want? I wasn't able to go to the ball last night, so this Cinderella is without his glass slippers. crying LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:04 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I just wrote the longest, most intelligent post in my life, clicked "submit" and it didn't go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:27 pm
@ blu: I think I do, but I may want to give some items to LD first... although, he probably won't want them. They're kinda' funky lookin'... and I just bought him a new outfit. sweatdrop He doesn't like it when I pamper him, on- or offline.

@ Atma: with Gaia on the frits, I always copy my text before I submit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:26 am
Atma311
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I just wrote the longest, most intelligent post in my life, clicked "submit" and it didn't go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
stressed That sucks; I agree with Jameta, anytime I write something lengthy, I always copy it first, due to crappy computers, or even crappier Gaian servers. 3nodding  

blukattt
Crew

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:54 pm
That used to happen to me all the time when I had 56k. It is one of the reasons why I stoped comming to Gaia for a while, but now that I'm back I definatly still copy what I wrote before I hit tha dreaded Submit button.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:58 pm
I think you've all read the new announcement sad  

x__CrimsonRegret

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:01 pm
Yeah... l sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:53 pm
crying I think it's only blu and I now... gonk  

Jameta
Captain

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:34 pm
x__CrimsonRegret

you all act like its a fueral gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:47 am
Christo Minaverus
x__CrimsonRegret

you all act like its a fueral gonk
We care, and so we act as such. heart crying  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Neato!

This book I bought has Wiccan Wiccaning / Handfasting / Hand(leaving?)/ and Crossing Over rituals in it..

I want to be married by a Wiccan Priestess, it sounds so intruiging(sp). Or at least attend one. The Wiccaning ritual sounded like something equally interesting..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:47 pm
Just thought I'd share something.

I've had 3 runs at Wicca, this being my 3rd.

The first time, it was me and a few friends getting into it, but that didn't work out well.

The 2nd time, my mom found out an threw a fit, so I gave it up just to make all our lives easier

However, the 3rd time (this time) I've been strong about it and even my mother tolerates it.

Now, the first time I came across the alphabet of Malachim. For some reason this one called out most to me, and I use it now, in my 3rd run, when I've become more fluent in reading/writing it (however I've yet to learn the proper letter names, I just say "a" or "b" ) and sometimes I cant always find that small sheet of paper that I wrote down the alphabet on.

Well, just now, I found a website that actually has computer fonts on it, and one being Malachim. And since I downloaded it, I'm sure it'll prove useful when I can't find my translation sheet to translate something I wrote months ago.

http://geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/1557/fonts1.htm

is the website. I don't explain installing fonts very well, perhaps when I have more time I will  

x__CrimsonRegret

Elven Prince CJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:57 am
as for the runs I;ve had runs b4. Taco bell.... oooh those kinds of runs. rolleyes wink jk. Try, try and try again. They make you stronger as a person and Help you to gain experience, besides that which dosen't kill you will probably put you in acoma. surprised xp bet you wern't expecting that. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:20 pm
I don't know who the new kid is but I like 'im ^_^  

x__CrimsonRegret

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:16 pm
Add up all the number s in your brithday. for example:
2+1+6+1+9+8+9 = 36
3+6 = 9
Remember that number.

Now, think of a name you like, and write down the numbers from the chart. For me, I'll choose Nathan.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z

N=5, A=1, T=2, H=8, A=1, N=5
5+1+2+8+1+5 = 22
2+2=4

4 and 9 are not the same, so I can either:
1)Choose a new name
or
2)Add/subtract a letter so that it equals 9.

I need 5 more for my 4 to equal 9. In the 5 column there are the letters: E,N,W

I'll choose E, and add it to the end, resulting in "Nathane" which adds up to 9, which is equal to my birth number, thusly making it a suitable name 3nodding  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games