Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Ritsuka looked at Ryoku "Ryoku-kun?"
Sano just sighed "it doesn't matter anymore." he said with no care "everyone has something they never would get...i would never get a chance to meet my real family...but..." he looked at Ritsuka with a smile on his face "at least i have people who i can really count on."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:41 pm
*sigh* yeah ur right and there is something i can do........... my akumagan has the ability to copy other tekki genkai's and i also have the ability to transfer it to someone else so if u want a tekki genkai just ask  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Fell sighed and appeared beside Ryoku"Okay we get the point,your highness"She muttered sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:14 pm
alright lets go back and its still my treat  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 pm
Rinali followed after and just smiled cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
oh hey rin and i see the little ones are here too *gets tackled by the little girls* hahaha
snow: hey papa what took u soo long
nira: snow probably daddy had something to do? right?
me: yeah the hokage wanted a treaty signed by the mizukage so he sent to the land of waves to get it signed
ryana: papa works alot doesn't he
me: *pats on her head* yes... yes i do  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 pm
Rinali giggled as the girls tackled Ryoku it must be nice...she thought as she turned away "well i'll go on ahead.." she said with a wave of her hand "i have some business i need to go to." She smiled softly and jumped away her long pigtails following after.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:21 pm
me: ..... did u miss something?  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 pm
Rinali stopped and looked at Ryoku "hmm?" she just giggled softly "oh..no...it's nothing like that...." she smiled with no ease turned away "i just...want...to find some answers..." she continued on walking away that's right...she thought keep forcing a smile and they won't notice the pain you always have felt...they won't for sure...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:41 pm
Ritsuka tilted her head "i wonder if something is wrong..." she whispered a bit.
Sano looked at Rinali for a long time "nothing is wrong...it's just she's troubled about something...." he smiled"it reminds me of how i use to be..."
Ritsuka looked at Sano with a shocked face "niisan...you...you...just smiled?" he smiled didn't he!? she thought  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:46 pm
*tilts head alittle* did i do something wrong?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm
Rinali was about to exit the leaf village gate. She sighed "man..." she muttered she looked back at the village "farewell my friends...i hope..someday...we will all be able to understand each other..." she stopped "why am i talking to myself?!" she frowned and exited the leaf.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm
*we're at the resturant*
me: *looking out the window* ............. i hope that she's ok  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:12 pm
Ritsuka smiled "you seem very worried about her, Ryoku-kun"
Sano said nothing as he took a sip of water i kinda am too...he thought she always looks like she faking every thing she does... he shook his head "i usually don't worry about people...but...she reminds me of myself..." he mumbled to himself.  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:16 pm
.............. i think it might have something to do with the fact that she's a demon hunter and she broke the code when we became friends  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games