Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:01 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
"That'sss the Kenji I remember! Hot headed! Come on!" Muuga taunted. "After I'm through with you I'll eat your son and rip of the b***h Ifuuki's head!" Getting down on all fours, he sprung at Kenji, fangs bared.
Kenji went in to meet him, stop adruptly, putting out his left fore-arm...
Muuga's fangs sunk into Kenji's flesh...
Though a bad idea, it was a good one all the same. Thing is, he held like a wolf.

Kenji continuosly beat down on Muuga's face. But he held fast. Kenji then pulled back hard, and then lashed with a strong punch. Kenji felt his skin, and flesh burn as the punch sent Muuga flying back. But in doing so, flesh has been cut deep by his fangs. Yet, Kenji can feel a burning pain in his arm. Kenji then thought: Poison?

Kenji fell to one knee. He felt the pain burn... "No..." He put his right hand back, and started to gather chakra....

Muuga licked his lips. "Hmm... you taste very interesting Kenji-san. Like smoked pork..." He smiled fiercely which was a grusome sight with the blood covering the bottom half of his face. "I'd love another bite!" He jumped forward again.
"Rai-ken!!!" With the gathered chakra, Kenji quickly converted it into lightening. And as Muuga jumped forward, Kenji lunged and punched Muuga right at his forehead...
Muuga's vision exploded into light. he backed away and flailed around. "AHHHH! YOU b*****d! I CAN'T SEE!" Using animal instinct, he located Zasumaru and ran off with it. Ryuujin poked his head out from where he was hiding.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Though a bad idea, it was a good one all the same. Thing is, he held like a wolf.

Kenji continuosly beat down on Muuga's face. But he held fast. Kenji then pulled back hard, and then lashed with a strong punch. Kenji felt his skin, and flesh burn as the punch sent Muuga flying back. But in doing so, flesh has been cut deep by his fangs. Yet, Kenji can feel a burning pain in his arm. Kenji then thought: Poison?

Kenji fell to one knee. He felt the pain burn... "No..." He put his right hand back, and started to gather chakra....

Muuga licked his lips. "Hmm... you taste very interesting Kenji-san. Like smoked pork..." He smiled fiercely which was a grusome sight with the blood covering the bottom half of his face. "I'd love another bite!" He jumped forward again.
"Rai-ken!!!" With the gathered chakra, Kenji quickly converted it into lightening. And as Muuga jumped forward, Kenji lunged and punched Muuga right at his forehead...
Muuga's vision exploded into light. he backed away and flailed around. "AHHHH! YOU b*****d! I CAN'T SEE!" Using animal instinct, he located Zasumaru and ran off with it. Ryuujin poked his head out from where he was hiding.
((I guess I assume control of Ryuujin here, lol))

"Is he gone?"Asked a frightened Ryuujin.
"Everything's alright." answered Kenji.
"You're bleeding sir!!"
"Huh? Oh this is just a scratch." Actually, it hurts alot, the poison is giving a burning sensation in his flesh. But he is managing to shrug it off. He noticed Ryuu was staring at him.
"Umm.. do I know you mister, you look familiar."
"No not at all... listen you better get back, before comes looking for you." Said Kenji, looking inot Ryuu's green eyes.
"But-" Before Kenji wavered and then he fell forward, with his father catching him. Kenji feels hurt that he had to lie to his own son, and hiding the fact that he is the father... he didn't even recognise him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryuujin was found hours later, he was actually sleeping safe and sound in the Uchiha Compound. It was a small mystery, yet no one really wants to solve it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kenji slowly made his way back to where he left Ifuuki. "Oh boy.." Kenji said with a sigh. "At least I got to see him... and he's safe." It's ok Kenji... he'll know soon. Out in the distance, he can see Ifuuki sitting down, with the baby dragon still guarding her.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:09 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"You're bleeding sir!!"
"Huh? Oh this is just a scratch." Actually, it hurts alot, the poison is giving a burning sensation in his flesh. But he is managing to shrug it off. He noticed Ryuu was staring at him.
"No not at all... listen you better get back, before comes looking for you." Said Kenji, looking inot Ryuu's green eyes.
"But-" Before Kenji wavered and then he fell forward, with his father catching him. Kenji feels hurt that he had to lie to his own son, and hiding the fact that he is the father... he didn't even recognise him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryuujin was found hours later, he was actually sleeping safe and sound in the Uchiha Compound. It was a small mystery, yet no one really wants to solve it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kenji slowly made his way back to where he left Ifuuki. "Oh boy.." Kenji said with a sigh. "At least I got to see him... and he's safe." It's ok Kenji... he'll know soon. Out in the distance, he can see Ifuuki sitting down, with the baby dragon still guarding her.

Ifuuki saw Kenji struggling and ran up to him. "Kenji-kun waht's wron- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM??!!" She suddenly looked extremly scared and worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:04 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"You're bleeding sir!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ifuuki saw Kenji struggling and ran up to him. "Kenji-kun waht's wron- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM??!!" She suddenly looked extremly scared and worried.
Regardless of the pain, Kenji tried to bluff that he's alright. "It's nothing. Just a big scratch. Everything's fine now." He nodded at the little drake, that also nodded back, followed by it disappearing in a puff of smoke.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:43 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"You're bleeding sir!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Regardless of the pain, Kenji tried to bluff that he's alright. "It's nothing. Just a big scratch. Everything's fine now." He nodded at the little drake, that also nodded back, followed by it disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Though Kenji said it, for some reason she knew something was wrong. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:48 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"You're bleeding sir!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Though Kenji said it, for some reason she knew something was wrong. "What happened?"
Kenji tried to answer, but his vison blurred and went all dark. His body felt weak, his skin burning to a point that it feels that he was placed in a furnace. His legs can't support him anymore. With all that, fell to his knees, coughing. Then darkness. He blacked out.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:09 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"You're bleeding sir!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kenji tried to answer, but his vison blurred and went all dark. His body felt weak, his skin burning to a point that it feels that he was placed in a furnace. His legs can't support him anymore. With all that, fell to his knees, coughing. Then darkness. He blacked out.

"KENJI-KUN!!" Ifuuki yelled. She didn't know what to do. She fretted, serching her mind for anything that may help... Then she found it...
Gathering chakra in her palms, she ran them over Kenji's body. Poison..
Slowly, she gathered the poison into a small ball and drew it out. Then she mended his arm. Sweat rolled off of her face as she worked. She grew weary, but continued dispite that. Soon she was finished, and her eyes rolled up. She collapsed...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:21 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"KENJI-KUN!!" Ifuuki yelled. She didn't know what to do. She fretted, serching her mind for anything that may help... Then she found it...
Slowly, she gathered the poison into a small ball and drew it out. Then she mended his arm. Sweat rolled off of her face as she worked. She grew weary, but continued dispite that. Soon she was finished, and her eyes rolled up. She collapsed...
Several minutes later, Kenji awoke. He was laying on his back, staring upwards. The night was dark, and the birds of the night were chirping. He heard a wolf howl. He tried to get up, but felt small dabs of pain. When he did sit up, he saw Ifuuki laying on his lap. When he turned her over, he noticed that she's unconscious.

Without a word, Kenji closed her eyes with a hand, picked her up, leapt into a tree and started to run through the trees with speed. He has a small cottage somewhere and he finds it safe to go there...  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:25 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Several minutes later, Kenji awoke. He was laying on his back, staring upwards. The night was dark, and the birds of the night were chirping. He heard a wolf howl. He tried to get up, but felt small dabs of pain. When he did sit up, he saw Ifuuki laying on his lap. When he turned her over, he noticed that she's unconscious.

Without a word, Kenji closed her eyes with a hand, picked her up, leapt into a tree and started to run through the trees with speed. He has a small cottage somewhere and he finds it safe to go there...

"Brother..." Ifuuki whispered quietly. "Tell me, do you hate me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:28 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"No I don't Ifuuki, no I don't." He landed on a thick branch and kicked off hard. He landed on another and another. He was moving at great speed...  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:43 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"No I don't Ifuuki, no I don't." He landed on a thick branch and kicked off hard. He landed on another and another. He was moving at great speed...

Ifuuki chuckled.. "Yeah...I...thought...so..." she replied slowly. Then she was silent. She never slept, her eyes always seemed to be moving...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:48 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki chuckled.. "Yeah...I...thought...so..." she replied slowly. Then she was silent. She never slept, her eyes always seemed to be moving...
He continued on, and while doing so, he kept scanning the trees around in front of him, while Rai scans the rear. "Sleep now Ifuuki, you need rest." Kenji's voice was low and somewhat menacing, but it was not intentional.

"Almost there..."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:54 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki's eyes opened and she smiled. "I don't need to sleep Kenji-san. I gave that up many years ago." She had a rather devilish look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:03 am
Dragon Sneeze
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki's eyes opened and she smiled. "I don't need to sleep Kenji-san. I gave that up many years ago." She had a rather devilish look on her face.
Kenji didn't flinch, nor did he think of letting her go. With a neutral voice, Kenji greeted her. "Hello Ifuuki. Glad you can join us."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:08 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji didn't flinch, nor did he think of letting her go. With a neutral voice, Kenji greeted her. "Hello Ifuuki. Glad you can join us."

She bushed her hand under his chin. "The brat seemes to have taken quite a liking to you." She narrowed her eyes. "In fact, she used most of my chakra to heal you. Given that, starting a fight with you would not be in my best interest. Nice dress by the way. Do you buy all your enemies clothes?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games