Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm
One down, four to go. xD I'm pandachansagara@aim.com , feel free to add me and we can knock some out quickly~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Oh okay thank tho! <3  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Mys'ketay
My SoA: Tichaona
What kinda RP? Semi-romantic?
Future plots? Depending on how the RP goes maybe there could be a fling at the end? Does not need to result in cubs though. I'd be open for any type of plot, just to get her out into the world. >....>

(Should you want cubbins....) Mys'ketay will be unlikely to fall for him but instead come to agreement that he is a good enough male to have cubs with. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 pm
Kiana: * A* Cubfling would be awesome, but any RP is of course great. <3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

katersaur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 pm
1. I can't start anymore RPs right now I have like a billion for one lioness I'm trying to breed. XD At some point in the near future I might be able to actually RP someone OTHER than my lioness.

BUT.

2. I love Cassiopea's name. When I was younger, my mom had a palm pilot. My mom is a geek. A techy geek. I loved playing chess on her palm pilot SO MUCH she bought me a cheapo version, a Cassiopeia, for Christmas. It gives me warm gushy memories to think of it. Did I mention I am a geek, also? I played chess on it many a time, and even read Black Beauty for the first of four times on it. <3 Ramble done. Point is, I want to RP with her because I love her name.

I have Liyana to offer. She's a rogue juve! Personality blurb - Explorative, bold, honest, curious. She wants to see and understand it all. I know, that's kind of nondescript.

3. Omg. I love Srosuko. Have you ever read Dune? Have you ever read the sequel? I have. Srosuko reminds me of - well, if you haven't read it I don't want to ruin it. BUT she reminds me of a character in the sequel. Please, let me RP with her. I don't know how. I doooon't knooow. I don't even know who to offer for her. Uhm uhm. I've got a Firekin? Is she in the desert near the Firekin? Her name is Miali. She's "Moody, resourceful, graceful. She is quick to a temper and just as quick to serene. " Can you tell I'm copying these personality blurbs out of my journal? Does Mia work for meeting up with her? I doooon't knooow. I'm pretty sure Mia could be, IDK, hunting and goes out of the boundaries or something. What do you think. I just want to RP with her lmao. She is cracking me up so much right now.

I realize I picked like, two of the last girls on your list. IDK if you ordered them in impotance or what the dealio is. But I love them.

I will fill out proper forms later. I'm feeling a little bit crazy. I'm pretty sure I just hit the point where I suddenly realize just how tired I am by being insane?

I really need sleep. I'm gonna go do that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:08 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Gunnar
My SoA: Srosuko
What kinda RP? Fling? Gunnar's in the viking pride, he thinks it's pretty much his job to go out and try to spread his genes. He is a bit awkward about it though.
Future plots? Hmmm... I don't know! XD  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:10 pm
Kate: ...I don't know where to start. xDD
1. Okay. I'll start some. xD

2. Okay. 8D
Liyana and her litter are beautiful. * A* -fan- If she were older I'd push Bombyx on her for pokéflings. ; w;
But Cassiopea / Liyana are good for now. C: <3

3. I've never read Dune. :"D She could be in the desert near there. Miali is lovely. :00 She could be hunting and then Srosuko appears shows up and acts all weird and strange, or something. xD

They're just listed in the order I got them. :3 Goodnight!

Chris: :0 He sure is handsome! If you could set up an RP, then we can see if they get along at all? :3 Srosuko's pretty weird. :"D;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm
Sure, I'll set something up tomorrow! Even if they don't click, Gunnar needs to meet some more ladies. ^^ I think they'd make a lovely match appearance-wise at least. XD  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:43 am
Oh, I just remembered you have Cassiopeia. If you'd like family RP, I have her dad, aunt, and sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 am
lmao I was seriously losing my mind last night. NBD! I get that way when I'm super tired occasionally/when I make 4 starting posts for RPs in a row. I think it was a combination of those. My brain just went kaboom. Also, I'm maybe just a little nuts to begin with?

2. THANKS ;; I love Li's litter. Intombi was my 2nd SoA and my favorite. <3 I wanted to fling her with someone beautiful, and Ivysaur and her just made SUCH pretty babies. I also love Li. She is my favorite. I may be biased.
Woo woo! I need to get some random encounters for her.

3. You SHOULD read Dune. If... you like reading. And if you can handle a scifi type series. Some people can't handle it. Either way, it's a good book. >] Also so is uncannily like a character in it, now that I know you haven't read it. Funny! And that'll work. Mia likes to hunt :3

katersaur

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:46 am
-butts in-
Read Dune. It's wonderful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 am
@Puhterodactyl: Alright! :] Would you like it to be a guild RP? And do you want me to start or would you prefer to? :}  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 pm
Feyli: RP would be great. :3 <33 Doesn't matter with who~
And I'll look into it. xD

Kiana: If you could start one in the guild, that'd be great. :3

Kate: I have some beautiful boys when you're lookin for a fling for Li. > w>
They did make such pretty babies. C: Random encounters sound good~

I might pick it up. xD I've been able to really get into some Michael Crichton books. And great! You can hit me up over aim, I think my un is at the top of this page or the last one, or we can do it in the guild. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:45 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Mwujuzi
User Image
My SoA: Nywea
What kinda RP? Friends?
Future plots? Is there much activity in this pride? I've got a girlie there and have been looking to get back into RP, and was looking to establish some friends for her, so maybe your girl could be my girls friend? Perhaps they decide to leave the pride and find a new home? I also want my girl to have some cubs at some point, so she could help raise them as well. :3

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Janikiwiti
User Image
My SoA: Morasha
What kinda RP? Family RP!
Future plots? They can talk and stuff, Jani can show her displeasure in her not choosing to become a Lady like herself. They could also talk about how much Jani dislikes her daughter/Mora's sister. XD;

(Yes, you posted in my thread too, but I figured since I was posting a bunch of stuff, I'd post this here as well. XD; )

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Takoda
User Image
My SoA: Prinike
What kinda RP? Romatic
Future plots? Fling? Perhaps they could fling and then she chases him down and they actually become mates? I dunno. XD;

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Tasunke
User Image
My SoA: Velum
What kinda RP? Romantic
Future plots? Fling? So I'm really shallow and think they would make pretty hybrid babies. ;___; So feel free to ignore this one if that's not what you're after! XD;  

Vesale

King Kitten

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:15 pm
Mwujuzi/Nywea: I've been thinking of taking her out of the pride, and a traveling buddy would be great. C:

Jani/Morasha: xD Sounds good!

Takoda/Prinike: Ahaha, I like the idea of her hunting him down. xD Their teals will make lovely babies. * W* I accept, haha.

Aaannndd for Tasunke/Velum, she has a fling lined up, I just need to update her part of the post. ; 3; Sorry! Maybe after they grow, if you can wait that long. xD;;;

How many of those RPs do you wanna start? :"D;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces