Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:50 pm
Lalapeya laughed, “HA I said that we’d take you, not that you’d fly, Therefore you should come down here and make a proper deal, so we can… work out the… wrinkles in the deal first.” She hated politics, until she gets to talk, and well partly rule over her land. She didn’t care if she or he ruled but as long as something good would be done to the once beautiful country.
(I wonder what he's up to? hey if you want to see an actual pic of me, ask peppy to show it to you (The only thing I don't like is My bra was showing, and my boyfriend, and my brother didn't tell me, so you get to see my bra strap!!!!!!!!!!) It's a pic of me at my B-day party, And i'm holding australia with my name on it because I will rule ausralia, and Well that one was just chocolate and I ate it... yum... SO ask him to show it to you!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Rifthol swooped down and landed in fromt of the fuure queen. His smile wasn't any different than it had been."So you wish to negotiate? Perhaps you offer another instead of this human for a sacrifice?" He said, not picky as to which human he was to disembowel.  

Yvansi

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:28 pm
Yilayth sighed. "the rain stopped.." she stood up. "we should get going.." looks like i'm gonna have to wait to get my sleep... she lost balance for a sec but instantly regained it. she gave a stretch. "i'm ready to head out again... you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:13 pm
Callisto seethed with anger. "You forget beast" she spat "Only a mage can reopen the temple and I will not do so." she said defiantly. "And what do you know of my people?" she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 am
Rifthol wheeled about and looked into the face of the young mage. Another sinister smile crossed his face."I know more than you may think. For I was once among your people. I was raised as one in the temple, along with the other new hatchlings. Until, that is, I was corrupted by an evil mage who took me for his own. This mage had a son, and his son had a son, and so on until the book of his spells wound up with his most distant relation. The book i speak of, I now hold in my hands. The body I possess is a descendant of the greatest, most evil fire mage of all time, Mol Flien. He may not be a mage, but he has the book. And plus, the ruler of your country has just agreed with the terms of my coup.(Takeover of power.) She can force you to follow our commands by force of treason charge." He turned slowly, trying to remember where he had seen this mage before... He spoke again."Where is the galley? I haven't had a bite to eat in over 1000 years."

(Is this too much of godmoding, ruggaboo? Cuz I can delete it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:42 pm
Yilayth had walk out side and streched again. i love it after it rains... she though looking around as everything sparkled. she reached in her bag and pulled out a peice of brocolie and started chewing on it.  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:40 pm
"Then you further disgrace the temple with your corrupt heart! And the Princess may have agreed but as the final mage of the temple it is I who decides the temples fate not she! That is beyond even the power of the future queen!" Callisto barked back. This dragon was shaming her home and it infuriated her. She could feel heat starting to seeth off of her nearing flames.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:57 pm
"Regardless of what you wish, the book I hold of Mol Fliens spells will surely grant me entrance to the forge, where I will kill one human as the resurrection sacrifice. Then I shall be reborn, then the world will be mine again. Of course, when I am revived, then we shall resurrect my old master, Mol Flien. Then your world will experience true terror." Rifthol proceeded down to the food storage, whene he cleaned it out of meat, then he returned to the deck, just as the ship was coming down on the temple.  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:02 pm
"Yes, I'd to get going, but you look a bit tired. Are you sure you don't rest a bit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:55 pm
"hm?" Yilayth tipped her head to the side. "but dont you want to get going?"  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:35 pm
Callisto had had it. She formed a ball of fire within her palm and prepared to launch it at the him but she stopped herself. If she did that it would kill Ivansi in the process. She calmed herself and the flames deminished. Normally she would have had a much cooler and controlled temper but she had lost control. Now she had a leveled mind again. "That book does not belong to you nor will it be used for such purposes. Regardless of what YOU wish." she said back smoothly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:17 am
Rifthol didn't acknowledge that Callisto had spoken. He was already gliding down toward the temple, the book in one hand, sword in the other.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:22 pm
"Fine then." she growled. "As sole protector of this sacred ground I WILL stop you." she said. Callisto took off after Ivansi's body did a flip through the air and snatched the book from his grip. She pulled out her long stave and faced him. "This book isnt yours to control neither is that body which you possess. I suggest you surrender then both up now." she said holding the book closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 pm
Nabri ran after the two spryly, she froze closing her eyes, what had been that spell? A long time ago the shaman of her village had tried to teach her, it hadn't worked so well, but he had taught her one extremely powerful spell... "Aha!" she whispered, she started muttering the words as she waved staff. She finished and looked up, wrong spell, Yvansi, or Yvansi's body, was in a large bubble that she had created. "Great, I'm such an airhead!" she muttered as she froze the bubble, hoping it would hold him better.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:51 pm
Rifthol wouldn't lose his goal, so close to it. He shattered the bubble-thing then raised the sword he had."This body belongs to me now!" he yelled as he lunged at Callisto, full force, intent on gaining the book back as magma erupted behind them from a vent.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games