Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 pm
“If he can’t kill you I will, ugh.” She said standing up again, it felt as if there was a thousand pounds on her shoulders. She felt stronger now; she was getting closer to the Gira, “Alright Time to die.” She transformed into her original sphinx form. Her fingernails grew longer, like claws, she barred her teeth and fangs became visible. Suddenly she wasn’t under so much pressure, “Yes, now than, lets see if my cat like eyes can see through your darkness,” Her eyes turned and became cat like, she could see a dark figure in front of her with a small bag beside him, on his throne’s arm. “Lets go,” she dashed at the figure, but he moved to quickly for her to catch him, she grabbed the small black satin bag and held it close to her. “You’re an idiot.”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:07 pm
(um....ok than he had the gira....got it)
That trincket matters not anymore." he looked up as if waiting for something. "He'll be here soon." he murmured grinning darkly.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:44 pm
(Sorry I kinnda did a little puppeting)
Kree smiled, “Well it should matter since I can to this,” She opened the bag, and took out a small golden ball, just the size of her palm, “Hm, you quite easy to kill, So how’d you do it? I mean, control so many minds, and have time to sit around admiring my bright light, I know you want me. You want me because HE has me, you’re jealous of his power; you know he’s not the only one. I’m not saying I’m one, but I’ve met others like him, who’ve already developed their powers, and all I have to do is look for where they are, an army of them. You know the Gira isn’t the answer to every thing, it just tells you where to find the answer.” She smirked and felt falcon’s presence getting closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:14 pm
Tibby followed quickly after Falcon, the torch throwing off little light in these dark halls. Suddenly she felt something, very dark and very evil, a head splitting pain rang through her head, a gasp escaped her lips as she fell to the ground, holding her head and trying to concentrate, but the pain in her head was to much to heal.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:00 pm
Falcon stopped in his tracks and knelt down scooping Tibby into his arms. He sighed. "Your going to explain Tibby stop trying to avoid it." he said standing. He slowly began to continue walking waiting for her to tell him.
Again he just chuckled. "Your corect young sphinx there are more SIMILAR to him but none excactly like him and I have no reason to be jealous of his power for it was I who gave it to him." he said to the sphinx.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:49 pm
Red Heart watched from a distance. Suddenly her mind was attacked by a strong force. The Mage was tring to regain control. You will listen to me Red Heart! Don't make this any more complicated than it has to be!Red Heart roared in pain and fell from the sky as the Mage attacked her relentlessly. He used all his power against her. The pain was almost more than she could bear. As she crashed to the ground, she knew she was open for any one to attack.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:07 am
(um is that a clue that you WANT to be attacked or just a detail?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:03 pm
Tibby clenched her eyes shut, painful flashes of images rushing threw her head, almost too fast to see. She finally relaxed a bit, the pain was subsiding, she opened her eyes and realized that Falcon was carrying her, she looked at his face, realizing something that had flashed through her head in the past few minutes, "I know you," she said to him quietly, "I don't know how, but I know you, and I know him." She looked down the dark hall, then looked back at Falcon, "You can put me down now, Falcon."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:19 pm
He considered it for a minute then shook his head. "No not until you tell me what you saw. If we go in there we might not get the chance to discuss it later." he told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 pm
((im too lazy to read... so whats going on???))  

monokke

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 pm
(Well, we're in the castle, there's an evil demon lord guy that wants to kill Kree, Tibby is having some mind-blowing headaches,and we're all toast. sweatdrop ) Tibby glared at Falcon then sighed, there was no fighting it. "I saw you and I when we were little, I was maybe three, I saw flames, a screaming woman, and I felt the presence of the creature that lays somewhere within this castle." she said, "Happy? Now, PUT ME DOWN!" she snapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:07 pm
Falcon practically dropped her barely managing to catch her before she hit the floor. "Where did you see us?" he demanded urgently.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:58 pm
Tibby sighed exasperatedly, "I don't know, in some grassy meadow by a stream, you were trying to push me in." she said giving him a playfully angry look, "NOW will you put me down?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm
At this point Falcon did drop her in shock. "Tibby....did the stream have a large willow tree drooping over it? With a farm in the distance?" he asked his voice quiet.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:00 pm
Suddenly Falcon dropped Tibby, she fell with a hard thud, "Sheesh, I said PUT me down, not drop me on my already aching head!" she said, scrambling to her feet, "And for your information it DID have a willow tree drooping over it, why?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games