Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:12 am
Aisling wondered slowly on. She continued to think upon the recent events and that strange girl she just met.

((Oh no, I think I'm starting to rhyme bits and pieces with Aisling's parts....what if I start speaking this way?!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:12 am
[lol]

"If I'm right, Beelio's time on earth should be almost up. He'll return here and if I know him as well as I think I do he should check straight in with Satan to report what he's seen."

He winced at the sting of his growing wings. The skeleton was almost fully reconstructed by now and teh msuces began to creep across them. he fought the urge to grumble about saito.

"We should go to Mestopheles. Just act as natural as you can. And...well, be polite. On foot it'll tae a little while to get there though."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 am
Dougal noticed Adam's pain. He looked away and mumbled something that sounded like, "Sorry about your arms....."

Then he responded, "Polite you say? *he raises an eyebrow* Is that your polite way of telling me to basically keep my mouth shut?" Dougal gives a half smile.

((The first part is Dougal implying about when Adam allowed his arms to get hit....and look-no rhyming this time!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:33 am
[lol]

"They're of no trouble." Adam replied to the mumble, and smiled. He began walking deeper into the cave, heading for the other exit which would bring them closer to hell's capital city.
He glanced over his shoulder. "and indeed, you're very perceptive." he grinned, although little could be seen form under his hood.
"Follow me."
he started wlaking again. after a littel while of clambouring over rocks they enetere dteh narrow cavern that angled slightly downhill. adam pushed on, tucking hsi wings beghind him as best he could so that the senetive muscles owuldn't scratch agisnt the rocks.

"Dougal, there are a few things you should now about Hell. Of cours eyou'll learn by yourslef oevr time, but me telling you straight out is a significently less painful way to learn than trial and error."

He ducked trhough a narrow hole and hissed as his wings scraped as he went through,a nd came out at a wider cavern. he carried on and wiated for Dougal to catch up.

"We are heaidng towards the city. You should know that it is out on the open plains where you are in the gravest danger. That is where scavengers live : these are the lowest social strata of origional Falen angels. they've basically goen mad form spending so much time here, and so hunt any passers by for food, pelasure or just genrally to enjoy tearing them to pieces. The scavangers themselves have deformed wings, so cannot fly. However other passers by of higher status might always attack you from the air. Especially thsoe that we like to call the 'prometheus' demons."

He stepped asideform teh narrow hole Dougal woudl have to pass trhough to enter where he was.
"These are low-level demonic children. they look like harpies, baiscally, and act like vultures. they are drawn to the smell of blood and weakness and feed upon people. When out in teh open keep an eye out at all times."

He paused, wondeirng fi he had scared dougal. he didn't intend to, Dougal simply needed to know the facts.

"But, in teh city you are relatively safe. It is under Satan's direct rule and he won't stand for disorder. If you disobey the policing dmeons you will get tortured. Keep a low profile, do not show weakness to anyone who might argue or challenge you, and make sure that you keep your chin up in confidence. Do exactly as you are told, or -should you disagree- do so with firmness and guts, but with respect. you'll soon find your place in the pecking order."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:40 am
(sooo... what i miss)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:46 am
[natasha and co ran to see what saito's scream was and found dougal's dead body (adam killed him). so they're there now. Dougal and adam are in hell. aisling fled and is now being followed by a creepy girl lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:50 am
Dougal nodded in reply.

"Speed and agility
With these I shall not be so easily caught.

As for the flyers
And any others who prowl these plains
Would have to sneak most quietly
For my ears hear most anything.

And as for the city
When we approach it's gate....

This cat shall put on the best of acts."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:50 am
Anima opens the door and the door falls down. She enters and she takes her shoes off “Could you close the door Gimpi. She put Gimpi on the ground and she ran up to her room in the third floor and suddenly the plush start to glide in the air and the door gets up and put itself to the entrance and it’s fixed. The plush goes up and open the door. Anima was in her bed with tiny dolls with needles on them. She saw her friend arrive “look Gimpi my last doll will be perfectly” She took a needle and a string to sew the head of a doll and she was making the last sting and then she took a bit of the hair and she was done. “This is my best work ever” She showed her the doll and she smiled.” I would like to show mister my doll, but he haven’t arrived from the work” The plush looked at her and a button fell” Your right Gimpi he must have a lot to do, wait a second and I will fix you” She took a bite of line and fixed him.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:55 am
((hehe-I think Natasha and Anima could be friends *pictures them playing tea party with their dolls*)) xd .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:56 am
[ok]
saito started to walk to natasha unknowingly who she was  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:57 am
"Glad to hear it. Now pay attention."

After a little more walking they eventually reached the end of the cave. Below them the capital city stretched out. It was built into a canyon of rock, with twisted towers of jet, amber and gold, and carved dwellings in the rock faces around it's edge. There were countless specks of people flying and thsoe within it. In the center the grand palace dominated the scene. a river of fire surrounded tha citedael-like palace.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:02 am
Dougal followed closely behind being watchful not to bump into anyone. He kept his head up, and retained a stern expression.

"For her.....I can do this," Dougal thought to himself.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 am
saito started to follow Aisling  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:54 am
As Adam walked through the city there was the similar smells of spices and perfumes that the demons tried to sell. Hell had been barren, but gradual exploration of it and gradual pilfering of Earth meant that it had quite a market. After all, greed was usual here. Among the stalls were slave markets, selling mostly damned souls that the demons had collected of mortals. Adam - as ever- tried to ignore them. There was nothing he could do about it.
His countenance resembled Dougal’s of pride and sternness. As a genuine seraphim and as satan’s brother, while most despised the goodness in him, he was not attacked in the city. They were too afraod fo what might happen to them. Of almost all the times he suffered under the hands of demons, it was when he was snatched from backalleys or when he was out in the open wastelands.

They made their way to the center of the city, where the buildings grew richer and taller, and were greeted by an open space area and a lage black building. There were open cages around it, fitting possibly a hundred people in each cramped cage. In the fornt yard, in what was essentially an armchair that had been dragged outside, was who they were looking for: Mestopheles.
He was a well biolt man, with satyr legs’ that were unfurred and cloven hoofed and a long ‘arrowhead’ tail that flicked lazily as he wrote into a thick book. His face held a bored expression, but he was otherwise handsome. Messy red hair framed his face, and was twisted around onto his 6 ram-like horns of varying size. Finally he held two huge batwings.

“Mestopheles?” Adam called, as politely as he could. The demon’s blue-green eyes flicked up in interest.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 am
Anima was in her room with a cup of tea in her hand and she took a sip and she then laid it on the table next to her. The room was very old and a bit dusty. Spider webs were in the ceiling and she had a wooden bed with blood marked blankets. Her room was white but the dust in her room made it pale grey. She looked around and she was painting with a burned finger on a piece of newspaper and she was drawing the lady she saw today. “I don’t know why people don’t often come to my shop” A bunny started to glide in the air and landed in front of her and Anima looked at it “I don’t think that mister would like to have people around. Last time he forgot to unlock the door and you had to save me Gimpi” Many objects were flying around in the room and suddenly one of the dolls with needles fall. Anima picks it up and put another nail in it. “I don’t know why these dolls are so dead” She look out from her window and started to see a half shaded creature. “Gimpi I see that someone is lost in our home”
Gimpi flies and look out from the window and then into Anima’s arm “Do you want to help him before mister comes” She took her Gimpi and walked down “Your so wise Gimpi”  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games