Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:37 am
In the classroom was Yuki sleeping on the desk and saw two students arrive and then he looked at them and then went to sleep again. He was in charge over the classroom so nobody sneaked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:51 am
Sunako walked from the cafeteria and she had skipped the last lesson because she hated it and then she was going to the next lesson and she took her bag and then she laid her book with tunes in the bottom so nobody could see it. She enters to the classroom and looks that nobody was there accept for the goat boy and a girl that looked familiar. She looked at them and saw a fox or a dog or whatever with fur was on the desk and then she sighed and passed by them. She wanted to see the girl jealous so she used her charm and then tried to sound nice to the goat boy "This is going to be fun" She passes Faust and gives him a touch in his shoulder " See you after school Fausty boy" She smiled and then looked at him right into his eyes and smiled. She then sat close to the window and then blinked at him.
[I love to destroy young loves XP]  

Izno

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 am
Ailon went inside too the classroom and saw the room. He was impressed and proud. This was totally a work from his mother. He saw the flying candles in the air and he liked the environment. He saw the race he never had seen and smiled "Hi again" He sat down and took his eyepiece to scan the dog. He had never seen a creature like that. He took a paper and a pencil to draw the sleeping creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 am
"I wonder if that's a good thing." Vence stepped inside, and allowed himself to inspect the walls of the room.

"I wonder where the teacher is."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 pm
Yuki woke up and saw some students. He just waited for the rest of the students
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ailon smiled and looked at him "Maybe he is the teacher of this class"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aqira looked around looking for the students book. she knew that she had them somewhere. She was still in time and no minutes late to surprise them.

[I wish I saw a dog in my classroom]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:21 pm
[umm, if the boy is me, I'm in a different classroom. sweatdrop ]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:22 pm
Lamia glared over at sunako.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:36 pm
Sunako took her book and then started to write down her plans with Faust this night. She saw Lamia and smiled "Hello to you too" She said with false nice voice.  

Izno

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:48 pm
(Fix it in no time *Trying to stay awake*)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:48 pm
"feh. cow." she mumbled to herself.
Lamia raised an eyebrow at her, the looked back down at her doodles on her book, turning to start to draw vampires. there had been one particular vampire that she had dreamt about recently, repeated over the past few months. a tall man with blueish-black hair, red eyes, square jaw and manicured beard.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:50 pm
[At least I think it's a different class (checks)....We need dot hack for creature study. ~~; I'm wrong, my bad.]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:52 pm
She felt negative vibration from Lamia and she went to Lamia to get things straight. "Do you have some problem with me?"  

Izno

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:56 pm
Vence glanced over to where the voice came from, and spotted another student in the class, A blue shirt, with a scaning device.

"didn't see you in here."

[I think things are starting to get slightly confusing. Maybe we should put in brackets what class we are currently in when we post?]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:58 pm
{probably wise XD}
[Lamia: summoning & battling animated]

Lamia blinekd up innocnetly at Sunako, her hands still absently tracing the drawings onto her book.
"You obviously have some problem with me." she siad bac, calmly but still unimpressed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games