Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:27 pm
((Something can be flat and be extremely popular, just look at all the one liner rps that carry on for thousands of pages (not saying this is anywhere near that simple of a level). It was flat, in my opinion, because nothing happened in that short little scene in the lab of any depth. The part just appeared rushed and illogical keeping with the more realistic setting you had previously created. I was originally drawn to the rp before that when it was just dealing with the group in the woods which seemed far more interesting. Everyone just kept pounding on the suspense and tension of everyone hiding and running from this horrible laboratory, however. Then when that finally comes to ahead, the place explodes in a couple pages. It seemed like an anti-climax to me.

If you have problems with me stating my opinion on the rp then I'll just pull my character. I've never had any problems giving opinions or ideas on any other rp that I've been in, and you did in fact ask what others thought about the time change. Something that occurred only seconds after the laboratory exploded.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm
Krissim Klaw
((Something can be flat and be extremely popular, just look at all the one liner rps that carry on for thousands of pages (not saying this is anywhere near that simple of a level). It was flat, in my opinion, because nothing happened in that short little scene in the lab of any depth. The part just appeared rushed and illogical keeping with the more realistic setting you had previously created. I was originally drawn to the rp before that when it was just dealing with the group in the woods which seemed far more interesting. Everyone just kept pounding on the suspense and tension of everyone hiding and running from this horrible laboratory, however. Then when that finally comes to ahead, the place explodes in a couple pages. It seemed like an anti-climax to me.

If you have problems with me stating my opinion on the rp then I'll just pull my character. I've never had any problems giving opinions or ideas on any other rp that I've been in, and you did in fact ask what others thought about the time change. Something that occurred only seconds after the laboratory exploded.))

((I haven't got a problem with it, really. I prefer people speaking their minds, but it's that same thing that has made it now I'm not as much in control of the thread as I used to be. there are alot more minds behind it now, and though I do try to still lord over it, I can't really bring myself to say a flat out 'no you can't do that because I say so' in a fantasy world. sweatdrop Pulling your character is completely up to you.. if you're bored with it. ))

Meph!stopheles

Hokucho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:45 pm
Hoku decided to join Mephi in the tree and started to climb, his left leg slipping a lot, all the older adults told him to stay off it but he was a rebel, "Hehe heya Mephi!"

Shinju hopped up limb to limb and nudged Mephi's shoulder in welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:51 pm
((I'm not trying to specifically blame you or anything, I know how rps can get when they start to move. Honestly the thing would be boring if you tried to control everyone's actions. I'll try it again, right now I'm chalking it up to my character joining at a bad time.))  

Krissim Klaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:18 pm
The pair was running faster now. Cresh's hair, as red as his sister's, was tied back with a leather thong and flying out behind him. Crim's hair was cropped close to her head in the practical boyish cut she liked.

"So which one's Mephis-- Mephos-- Mephi?" Cresh panted as vague forms came into view.

Crim giggled. "I never could say his full name, either, dear. Don't worry. And that's him," she said, pointing.

"Hey! Mephi, Sirius! Sphyxie!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:32 pm
Her rainbow tipped ears pricked upwards at her name being called, and she turned her attention to the two approaching, watching from the corner of her eye to avoid looking directly in the ligh. She sat up and pulled her knees to her chin, looking at the darker depths of the cave, wanting to hide, not wanting whoever it was to see her in her current condition.  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:39 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:46 pm
Aeden had made it easily to the edge of the grass unnoticed. He was a bit surprised. Normally the human scent that mixed with his animal side made other furs quick to smell him out and react. It was one of the downsides of being so half and half. He paused at the edge of the grass, his head poking out. The area was crowded with creatures moving about and they were all around the tree.

Perhaps it is better if I leave, he thought to himself. My presence won't go unnoticed much longer at this rate.  

Krissim Klaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:53 pm
She watched all of the others from deep inside the cave. A new scent wafted to her nose, and her ears pricked upwards intently. She focused on the scent, detecting the human underlying, but she kept quiet, letting the creature be for now. She couldn't do anything about it if she wanted to anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:10 pm
"Hey, Sirius!" Crim yelled. Sirius turned around and just had time to register who was calling his name when Crim grabbed him in a bear hug.

Cresh just stood off on the sidelines, smiling to himself. "Y'know," he said grinning goodnaturedly, "there are times when I desperately wish that we could never be considered relatives." He chuckled to himself. As much as he might complain, he loved it when Crim acted goofy, and they both knew it. She was fun to be around, and that was one of the reasons he cared for his twin as much as he did.  

Rigu Ryu

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:26 pm
She frowned at the rabbit, and opened her mouth, touching his ears was a soft 'thank you'. Oddly, it came to Sirus's ears, and obviousely was from the coyote, who was, now downing the rabbit. It only took seconds. She fallowed him off to the tree, staying behind and moveing very slowly, lingering with her stiff joints. She was growing used to the constant movement, and yet, when she was at the lab, she'd sleep at the foot of her masters bed, but now, she slept outside the cave, feeling quite disgusted.

Disgust. This feeling for furs never left her, and other then Sirus, she seemed to be nippy, even to the cubs. She tollerated Mephi, wether out of fear or for Sirus, she still tollerated him quietly, and if he ever touched her, he got nothing mroe then a glare. Sirus was more then welcome to, and anyone else would recive, at minimum a snaral. She had never been very friendly, and yet, in her stiffness, she didnt seem to be any worse, but maybe better. However, she curled up when Sirus stopped, almost evrey time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:33 am
Sirus laughed, greating his old friends. Both looked happier then they have in a while, now having a chance to explore and see the world again.

"Crim, you're brother isn't being very nice," he told her, placing an arm around her neck and giving her a small hug.  

haythere

Hokucho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:44 am
Hokucho lied back on the limb yawning showing hus cub canines, "So Mephi whens the next hunt? I want to go hunting with them!" He said enthusiastically, ignoring his leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:53 am
Suddenly it seemed he had a fanclub, and it made him laugh softly to think of it in such a way. Hello Hokucho, Shinju. How are y- He was suddenly distracted by his name being called. Crim! Heh, seems she and her brother are back. Then there was Sirus, and he showed his teeth in a cattly smile. Evening Sirus, I'm doing well, but it seems Hokucho is as stubborn as ever. Slii~ip *thud.* Mephi landed on the ground, on his toes without a lot of effort, looking to the group that had gathered around the tree. It was like a reunion. His ear twitched and flickered, swivelling a little to the different sounds, but the other remained stationary, and very intent on staying focused toward the edge of the field. Though he had smelled something unfamiliar, at this point, it wasn't posing a threat. Mephi would still keep tabs on it though, as best he could with everyone now around him..  

Meph!stopheles

Hokucho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:22 am
"Well hey your pretty much our alpha.... And I'm not stubborn!" He pulled a pouting face and Shinju nudged his face to cheer him up.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games