Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 pm
(( Poor Tat.... ))

Tat's mind was becoming dizzy from the overload off information. She had been trying to be tolerant of the others, but what they talked was conflicting greatly with her beliefs and knowledge of the world. Shutting her eyes she rested her face in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 am
"Exactly." Tyran said, though souded a little exasperated. he wasn't exactly teh most tolerant person on earth, but he saw that tat was taking things badly.

"So we just keep looking for holes. Which ones haven't we looked at yet?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:53 am
((Have they gone to the park or were they infront of the bookstore still?))

Tat didn't say a word. She just massaged her temples. Luka rubbed up against and then weaved around the group. When he got to Tyran he purred.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:21 am
(still near the bookstore I think.
btw I'm going on ZOMG. I'm totally lost for what to do - i've not been on in ages but want to get back into it haha)

Tyran sigehd and picked up the cat. he was soothing his temper a little bit as he stroked him.
"Look, don't worry about it too much. The important thing is that you're here now."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:30 am
((Cool-what server are you on? I haven't played for a while either....trying to gather orbs can be a slow and boring process.))

Tat glanced up at Tyran between her fingers. "Yeah....I suppos being alive somewhere is better than being dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 am
(barnica fluff one)

Tyran nodded. "see? flat or round, the world is still a laf decent place comapred to death. so don't get upset"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:57 am
((Cool-I'll try to find you....right know I'm in Barton by the fountian.))

Tat breathed a deep sigh and stood up. She straighten her top.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:59 am
Vence shrugged, not really interested in the topic of death.

"So, now we have to check the park, right? I came in on top of a roof, A bookstore for Steph here, a Park for Tat, and wherever you came in, Tyran. We've covored the roof and here, the bookstore."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:04 am
Tyran nodded.
"prak it is, then." he headed off in the direction he thought it was, hoping they might get soem sort of lead....

(tee hee *plots*)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:27 am
Tat shrugged to the others and dashed off to catch up with Tyran since he had taken Luka with him. ".....catnapper...." she mummbled with a smile.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 am
Tyran smirked and passed Luka over.
"whatever"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:14 pm
Vence merely shrugged and followed along, content to follow and observe his surroundings.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:44 am
As they neared the park, the smell became more and more acute, until it was almost stifling. Tyran winced, sure that at leats now perhaps the others would smell it.
"ugh...can you smell that? It's stronger - different."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 am
Tat merely looked around and had an expression of confusion. She couldn't smell anything but then she wasn't like Mr. Kitty-Cat.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:46 am
Tyran followed the smell, and stopped short when he was greeted by something strange to say the least. In front of them, a concentrated strip of air, perhaps 6 foot by 3 foot shimmere dlike air caught in the desert's heat. He squinted, unsure if his sight was playing up."What about that|"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games