Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 pm
Kailee smirked. "I forget." she said with a giggle, teasing a little. "Have you?" She wasn't exactly fishing for compliments but . . . it was nice to hear it all the same. And it was more banter than anything. And if it pissed off Nadia to hear it, all the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm
Leon grinned wickedly and moved her so he could kiss her lips and whisper upon them, 'I love you Kailee and I can't wait to have you as my wife.' He could tell she wanted to piss off the three wolves behind her so while also being truthful in his words he was also doing to provoke the wolves behind him. Just to tease.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 pm
Kailee giggled and kissed him back. "I can't wait to be your wife." she murmured back.

"So quit the gushy crap and move!" The grey wolf, Heather, exploded. She had been trying so very hard to keep control of herself, but this was just the last straw.

"Heather, stand down." Nadia barked, and Heather complied. It was easier when there was an order. Nadia looked up at the couple. "Though she makes a good point. If you two are so anxious to be bonded through holy matrimony, picking up the pace would certainly be a good idea."

"Translation: Quit the gushy crap and move, it's pissing me off." Kailee whispered into Leon's ear before disolving into a fit of giggles.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm
'She really needs a man.' Leon whispered back picking up his pace a little. 'They both do. You don't cause you already have me.' His nose gently rubbed her cheek. 'Oh yeah, all that stuff you bought...will be waiting at our house. I even snuck in that negligee set you growled at me for suggesting.' His wicked smile soften to a gentle affectionate one.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 pm
Kailee let out a small growl when he mentioned that. "You pervert." she murmured, burying her face into his shoulder to try and hide the blush that was creeping up her cheeks.

Heather's hackles raised and it was only Nadia's whisper of, 'stand down,' that kept her from lashing out at the duo. "He should not speak of matters of which he is ignorant." she mumbled under her breath, growling coming with every breath whether she willed it or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 pm
Leon smiled but he couldn't help but feel angry. His senses picked up on the trio's hostile mode and his own insitincts kicked into gear -protect- it said so he obeyed moving a little faster holding her closer tuning his senses to their smell hoping he'd have enough time to drop her and attack before they got the first swipe in. He didn't want to hurt them, ever but if they attacked first then he'd have no choice.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm
Kailee sighed and shifted in Leon's arms slightly, making herself more comfortable. "Hm . . ." she hummed out thoughtfully, an interesting little thought running through her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm
'What are you thinking about Kailee?' Leon asked noticing her "I'm thinking" face. His nose nuzzled her cheek again as he let her get more comfortable. 'Did you want down?'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 pm
Kailee smiled and nodded. "Yes please." she said, a small smirk growing on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm
Leon laughed and gently set her feet on the earth but still held her tight. He gently kissed her head and took hold of her hand and continued walking. 'Were you thinking of anything else?'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm
Kailee's smirk continued as she started walking, leaning close to the other. "Oh . . . just thinking about how to get even with you." she murmured, interlacing their fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:06 pm
Leon's expression turned to alarm. 'Get even with me? What did I do?' His confused look turned into panic as he tried to think over what he'd done to warrent a 'get even' statement.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 pm
Kailee laughed. "Just a little payback . . . for the negligee . . . I'm thinking ordering you a speedo maybe?" she said before bursting into another bout of giggles, a blush on her cheeks. "Maybe something in hot-pink." she murmured through her giggles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Leon smiled. 'Hot-pink eh? Well I'm not at all afraid of pink and I have the body for a speedo though personally I think it would be hurting you to see all the ladies staring at my junk.' He winked his smile and voice turned wicked and teasing as he tickled her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 pm
Kailee giggled. "Oh no. For my private use only." she was able to get out through the escalating giggles as Leon tickled her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games