Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:51 am
[Heeeeyyyyy, that's god moding there. a mere gust of wind? break a barrier that protects agains all elements?......unless you've gotten 10,000 times stronger. But so has Vence. whee ]

Vence grabbed Craban before he could be slammed by him, dropped him next to him. Then the classic hostage situation came into play. He smiled though.

"I don't have to move, Renten. I could always use my new skill. Even you shouldn't know it." He moved though...only to drop his sword on the ground. He didn't need it for this. He dropped his arms to his sides, his palms of his hands facing the ground. Now he just had to concentrate on every little detail that he need. It would be a few minutes, but as long as he did not move, nor anyone else, he should be fine. He knew, even now, Renten was not one to go against his words, or use foul play.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 am
"You under esitmate my motive. Gaurds!" he shouted as 20 armed men includeing the King came out. Standing between him and Vence. " By the way you moved. A;; Civilains I command you Kill your selves Wemon and children first. Unless Vence and Craban disarm them selves and weild." Renten shouted.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:12 am
[umm......Andy, I moved TO disarm myself. Ihave nothing but my hands and feet.]

Vence ignored Renten. Infact, he couldn't hear him. All he could do was sense. He could see everyhitng, hear everything, touch, taste and smell everything...but not in the same sense as everyone else. How he sensed things now was indescribable.

Vence was unsure if this would work though. He had only done it once, under the instruction of a dead man in an ethereal world. The ruins... The Althurian Stronghold of his homeland. As for the dead man...well, who needed to know?

Slowly, he allowed all the energy stored in him to leak out. This was key to what he was doing. After this, he would drop, dead, in a sense. He would no longer be in his body. Did that count as movement, if one died? He would have very little influence on the world, but what influence he did have was to aid him.

[heh heh, Vence is prety much turning into a ghost. whee I actually haven't planned anything here. xd ]
[bbl to finsih this little play]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:26 am
[Um Okay]
Renten just waited. Slowly allowing him self to build up the energy needed. Letting Kyrun drop to the floor. "Tell me Craban do you fear total darkness. Or total light. It is stupid to think that one can have either There is no way light can exist with out darkness. Its the rule of evrey Dimantion, evrey god, the rule of existance it self. It is a loseing battle to try to destroy darkness. for with out it light cannot exist. So tell me which do you fear?"  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:56 am
Orla briefly watched the cleric for a moment before rising to her feet in alarm. She sensed something was amist elsewhere in the building....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 am
[now boys let's keep it fair and not fall into the 'super-saiyan' trap, shall we? lol :p Honestly, my characters always come across as major weaklings-haha]

Craban glared at Renten, but kept his knives firmly in his hands.
"I fear neither, so I don't know who you are trying to convince.
That is why I have to stop this. We had balance, things worked out fine before the sleep came. Darkness stayed in shadows and light remianed in the sun. Who cared what each did in their spare time?! As far as i'm concenrned my people can kill as many humans as they want- but in their own territory. This war is madness!"

As the cleric began to heal Shar he alreayd felt the strength returniung to them. At shouting and commotion outside they all sat up to attention and confusion.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:04 am
[heh, Orla's got some pretty good senses. 3nodding ]

The silent Vence trembled once, then fell to the floor. The spirit remained where it had been standing in the body. No one could see him, hear him, or anything, unless he allowede it to be so.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:07 am
[that's what you think . Somebody in the room happens to be a daemon :p]

"Vence!" Craban exclaimed as Vence fell over, seemingly lifeless.

Meanwhile, still conealed in the rafters, Veleth looked down at the incorperal form of Vence with an impressed amusement.
Now that is interesting.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:16 am
[Okay Lol ]
"Allow me to shed light on the matter. Both races are races that shouldent exist. God made a mistake. Did he know how eaisly tainted and human heart can become. No I belive He knew exactly. So after he made man he made the other races to try to erase his mistake But did he for see this event? maybe that is why he sent me to erase the mistakes. I along with the Drows shall remove the cancer know as the human race. This wrold was once peaceful intil we became smart enough and started to mutate this wrold." Renten said as a grey arua built up around him. "I am merly guiding fate to its conclusion. Imenit war.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 am
Craban was growing more irritated with every sentance Renten said.

"The elves came before humankind!" he snapped. "The elves cared for them and nurtured them - there is nothing to do with God, it is elven love. The drow were part of the elves and were exiled after the war as lolth led us to the underdark. My people have nothing against the humans, but for their inferiority as a race and their ties to the elves. We have no desire to kill of the humans - we simply want what is rightfully ours: the ancient lands we were exiled from. They're killing humans because they're in the way and viewed as slaves - they're purging new life from where there used to be none but elvenkind."
He looked over to the gaurds, wodneirng how they were in on this, if they were at all.
"What did you hope to achive here - a push to hasten the war?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:26 am
((She after all part horse...and they're suppose to sentistive-how much though I have no clue....))

Orla slowly approached the door way to the room in which she was in. She opened in slightly and thought she heard to sounds of a fight echoing from somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:26 am
Vence sensed Craban's fear, and allowed his presense to be revealed to him.

Shut up and don't move, Craban. Vence walked forward, his feet never even touching the ground. He walked through the gaurds, knowing they would feel nothing, directly up to the one who was Renten. No matter how much power Renten had, the dead had more power. Even if Renten could see him, he had no control over him. He would have to be a god to do that.

He did not reveal his presence, but he spoke to Renten.

I told you I have grown. You cannot see me, and more importantly, in this form, you have no power over me. Observe.

Vence, in his ghostly form, snapped his fingers. In an instant, all damage done was fixed, and everything and everyone under Renten's control was severed from him.

If you can sense me, I would have you surrender. You can't destroy what is already dead.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 am
Craban blinked in surprise at the voice and mentally nodded. He stayed still, but kept his grip on his daggers.

From atop the rafters there came a laughing. Silence of the jump turned ot the loud flutter of material as -what now appeared as a man- flipped down form the rafters and landed with surprising grace on the ground, despite it's height. He straightened to stand up and fixed Renten with a stern look that requested for him to back down to Veleth's own authority. Veleth was in his normal human form - complete with entirely black eyes and expensive looking, somewhat oriental crimson clothes that were foriegn to the region.
"Renten, cease this. I belive we have made our point."
He turned to the king, now out of Renten's spell.

"I sent one with a message for you, but as I am here I suppose I should deliver it myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 am
Vence vanished, and appeared next to his body. This other man's presence had come from nowhere. No. It had come from above. He glanced up, and found no other presence there. This man seemed more...intelligent, however. This man was someone you could negotiate with.

Slowly, he sunk back into his body.

Vence blinked, remaining still for a few moments. He had used a lot of energy for that. Slowly, he stood up, grabbing his blade and using it to pull himself up.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 am
Renten shook his head. "No but the one who I have made a Pact with can. Have you herd of the Godess Nayu He is the godess of Fate and destany She has givin me the power to help her in eraseing the Human race. Allow me to show you the fate of this wrold if mankind continues." Renten said as he took off his hood. "Nayusica show them the future of this Damned. Planet." He siad there was a flash as tome sped forword Till they were floating over a city erupting with explosion. "This is Thousands of years from now. This city is one of thousands of human cities. Here the other races are played by people on machines. They play your races as a game. The planet has long since's died It is keept alive by man." Renten said "Fate has givin me a choice. Ive chosen."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games