Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 pm
"Oh, okay." Sam says. "You can use the floo network to get to the castle. The castle is pretty old, and there's bound to be a fire place in my room or whatever. It gets pretty cold up there. At least you don't have to go by boat."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 pm
"ok katie its something i do to get out of sad thoughts(is refgering to the making of songs)
although my songs are better when they are in elven i will make one in your langauge so you can understand it
*pulls out some strange looking round crytsal*
*hands the crytsal to katie*
"just hold this in your hands and think of something and my voice will sing what ever is in your heart and soul "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:21 pm
Sam jumps up. "James, your not going to get in a trance again. I do not enjoy staying in the hospital throwing up..silver stuff." Sam says, climbing on the back of the centaur.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm
lols i dont think i will have any thing like that happen
since i dont even have to be there
it uses some kind of magic from before i was born to see into the soul and project it in a form that is suited to the orginial owner and since this one was made for me i choose for it to take the soul and turn it into a song using my voice altho some of the songs will be in elven most are in the holders own languags
im not actually sure how this thing works but it was a gift to me during a dark and depressing time

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:45 am
Katie thinks of her parents and their happy, smiling faces.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm
"So Katie, you up to staying in an old castle in a rugged land for your summer excluding vacations?" Sam said, while getting down from the statue.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:54 pm
"Actually, I don't know. You see, my parents and Tabby's were really close. I think that there is something about custody of me in their wills," Katie says.
[[omg! i just got the worst hair cut in the world and am super depressed about it.]]
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm
ashley sees a door to a place she has never really been in before. she walks in to see katie sam and james talking. she walks over to them.
"Hy guys whats going on... KATIE!! whats wrong????" she asks clearly confused

Lorrieta

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:08 pm
"Woa. So your obliged to stay with her?" Sam asks.

[[, oh, how bad?]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:05 pm
Tabby who had been sitting on the piano with her legs crossed quietly spoke up. "My parents talked to me aout it and they said the decision was completley up to Katie. It would be rather exciting though. We've talked about living together for the longest time."

[don't listen to her guys! She sent me a text with a picture of her new hair. It looks the same its just shorter.]

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm
[[Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Tabby your are lying!! It looks awful. It's short and all one length and doesn't look like me at all. It makes me look like I'm ten years old!!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 pm
*Summer sits, pondering*

Now, I don't want to try and outdo Sam, that isn't my intention, but I know that France is her home, and until she can get back on her feet she can stay with my family in the French countryside...

*Then Summer remembered that her parents had just died from dragons...and that was what was all around her home...but Summer does have one thing to console Katie...*

Katie...maybe you souldn't come over this summer, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, I can probably fill in your shoes the best of anyone here... my mother...she isn't my real mother. She is my step-mother. I've never told anyone this before, but my real mother died a few years ago...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 pm
Est_monte_de_Dieu
Katie thinks of her parents and their happy, smiling faces.

*as you think of your family while holding the crystal you hear a very melodramatic voice sing of loss but with a bit of hope and happiness or at least thats what you recieve the song to be this one happened to be in elven*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm
"Oh Summer!" Sam said, hugging her friend. "I'm so sorry. I feel guilty now. My parents are alive and well."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 pm
"You shouldn't feel guilty, just grateful," Katie says to Sam. "I think that staying with Tabby would be best for me right now. I mean, I'm sooooooooooooo thankful that you offered, Sam, and I'd love to visit you, but France is my home. Tabby lives in France and I think that's just what I need. Her parents are like my second family. You understand, right?" Katie says, hoping she hasn't offended Sam.
[[I got my fair fixed!!! I got adorable layers and side bangs!!! It's soooo cute!!]]

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games