Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 am
Navo sighed in relief"alright lets do it"He bought some funnel cakes and followed her to the ferris wheel"this should be fun"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:00 am
" Yea next time we will pick a slower coaster," She grinned at him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:06 am
He laughed having caught the joke"alright time to get in"he let her go in first then he got in next, for a split second he panis but calmed himself as it slowly began to move"was scared for a second"he said as he passed her a funnel cake...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:10 am
She stuck her finger in the excess of sugary topping and rubbed it on his cheek like frosting. " Hmmm she licked it off. No worries it goes very slow."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 am
He murred happily and licked her back on her lips"so sweet"he smiled and looked at her with loving eyes"how ever did I get so lucky?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am
" I don't know but I have never been lucky." Well till now " ^^ she ate a bit of the funnel cake.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 am
He smiled and wagged his tail happily as the ferris wheel came to the top and had a sudden stop, Navo paniced for a moment then calmed himself"looks like a gear broke"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 am
" Noo." She rubbed his shoulders. " It does this. We will be up here for a while so that we can enjoy the view then they will slowly start it up again and then it will be done."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 am
He smiled"Alright, Ive never been to a amusement park before"he chuckled"seems kinda sad doesnt it?"he sighed but quickly smiled again"so now what?"he smiled nuzzleing her...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 am
" Aww poor baby," she nuzzled him back
" Nothing just enjoy the view. Ha I can see your apartment and my shop from here , and the caf ooo i can see everything," she laughed.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:41 am
He blinked and laughed when he saw his apartment"this is amazing"he wrapped an arm around her"Am glad am shareing this moment and view with you"he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:45 am
" Yes me too." She curled up int him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:49 am
He murred happily his little tail wagging"I love you"he said laying his head on her's. He smiled at her and the view"beautiful, just like you"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 am
" I love you too," she blushed.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:05 am
He murred happily a blush appearing on his face"perfect day"he said as he gave her a long passionate kiss"I wish I met you soon"he murred happily as he slipped a piece of funnel cake into her mouth..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games