Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm
Yeah, it's really fun! The environments are beautiful and all the bosses are as huge has a mansion! The final boss, Dark Falz, is like the size of Godzilla!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 am
woah!!!! now i really got to try it! i wnder if you play a weird asian man. then he could go, *moves mouth* Dark Falz!!!!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 am
Well, in Phantasy Star Online, you can create a customizable character with different hair styles and colors, skin color, clothing color, facial shape, body shape and height, etc. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:47 am
that sounds really awesome!!!!!! is it on the PS2? (thats all i have. im too poor to afford a next gen console)  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:35 pm
Well, Phantasy Star Online only came out on the Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Xbox. But, you can get Phantasy Star Universe on the PS2; it likes an improvement of the Online series. I heard that it was really impressive.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:46 am
sweet! hopefully i can get it!

soooo....anywaaaay, what did you wis for christmas?  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm
Nothing really. I just like to spend some time with my family and eat some food. Though, I've been waiting to get that new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers for the Wii that's coming out after Christmas. I might also wish for an iPod Touch.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 am
Heartless_Zombie90
Nothing really. I just like to spend some time with my family and eat some food. Though, I've been waiting to get that new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers for the Wii that's coming out after Christmas. I might also wish for an iPod Touch.

i would love to have an ipod touch. i would take any ipod as long as it has more than 8GB of memory  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:25 pm
ZenWolf65
Heartless_Zombie90

i would love to have an ipod touch. i would take any ipod as long as it has more than 8GB of memory
Hell yeah! I even heard that a new Ghosts n' Goblins game is out to the iPod Touch! xd I'm jealous for those who are already playing it!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:35 am
now i really want an ipod touch. they even have a silent hill game for it  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:01 pm
Awesome! xd It even has Metal Gear Solid and Watchmen on it! There's also Super Monkey Ball on the iPod Touch!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 am
woo! i never really played that game but i always thought it looked fun. the only MGS game i've ever played was Sons of Liberty  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:32 pm
Ah, I liked that game! The storyline was really interesting and complex, but the main stars of the game that I have found interesting were Raiden and Metal Gear RAY. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm
raiden was the best, but i thought fortune was hawt  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games