Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image
Narun's hands disappeared into Seramiphia's shirt squeezing her boobs, he murred in his sleep"mistress breasts so soft"he chuckled and nuzzled his muzzle deep into her cleavage...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:25 pm
" Sleep don't taunt me." She laughed and curled against him  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image
Narun murred happily into her cleavage, it causing a vibrating effect. Even in his sleep he wished to please her. Something rammed right into the ship, something big! A grey mech floated aimless in space, it wasn't moving but gave off a signal that was similar to Narun's phone's. He woke up his hands under Seramiphia's shirt squeezing happily"Hello Mistress what is going on, and your boobs are soft"he chuckled and kissed both gently. He crawled out of the cot yawning"My ride is here, grey wolf..."he called the mech...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:35 pm
" Our ride." " Hmmm finally."
She pouted when he got up but followed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Mr.Black stared "That narun kid has it good"

Seraph looked over "Oh, your leaving? keep in touch ok Narun? give me a signal i can get you at, you to Serimphia"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image
Narun walked over to Seraph and wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the lips"This is for saving us" he chuckled and went over to Seramiphia"I hope that was ok mistress, he deserved that much"he said as he picked her up and got them into the mech" buckle in mistress"he said happily...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:49 pm
" Eh he's cute to I guess it's ok."
" Bye bye Seraph." She buckled it and waited  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:52 pm
"Wait, what about a messaging system?" he pleaded, wanting to stay in contact with his friends

but..the kiss stayed in his mind..taking time to process it  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Seramiphia through him an earpiece device
" There you call us if you ever want to visit or need us."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image
Narun smiled and threw Seraph his phone too"I got plenty of those, use it to track the grey wolf when ever you need me, it'll give off a signal if am in trouble"he murred happily as the cockpit closed and the grey wolf pulled out of the side of the ship"Where to now mistress, and what about your friend. We're going to need him to get your ship back"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:56 pm
" I know Narun I know. I Don't know where he got off too."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Seraph looked at teh two intently "Linda, find the signal in these and program it into you"

Linda took them and consentrated "Wow..." she got the signal, but, it was unussual "I'll put these away from you" she did

Seraph chuckled "Thanks" he sped towards Omega 5  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image
Narun turned the grey wolf at the next planet heading right for the city in the sky"I got your ship on scanner, its heavily protected mistress. So when we hit the ground you need to get out and make a run for the ship"he said with a wink"Am sure I can keep them busy long enough for you to get off the ground"he said and kissed her just incase he wasn't able to hold them off and got killed...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:05 pm
" You underestimated me Narun."
" These gloves are all the protection I will need. But yes distract them."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
Narun smiled"I am not underestimating you mistress, but their defenses are going to be really hard for anyone to single handedly get through"he said as they entered the planet's atmosphere. He fired off several rockets hitting the defenses as a alarm rang out. Anti-Air turrents fired from the city's surface. The Grey Wolf crashed right into the center of the complex sending people and vehicles flying in all directions, the cockpit opened up alittle"go mistress!"he said as grey wolf drew it's rifle and began firing at the approaching mechs. A news cast was sent out to planets all around about the attack the Grey Wolf was making...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games