Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm
Nao caught Yuumei by the shirt and lightly put him back on his feet "Listen you b***h." she said walking over to her glaring she unsheathed her sword and placed it at the tip of her neck "don't treat him like an idiot." she looked at him then turned back to her "He already is an idiot, but that doesn't matter...sadly we are taking him back he's part of our mission"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Miku stood there speechless as the commotion went on "Ryoku....." she mumbled again but with a more worried expression  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm
suki: first of all i had no intention of treating him like an idiot and second where ever he goes i go cuz now he's bond to me through the collar around his neck and the only way to take it off is if the preson who gave him the collar to die
me:.............. so u mean that the dragon tamers life is depended whether or the dragon is capable of protecting its master
suki: yes......
me: .... yes Miku what is it?........ stressed i'll remember that Nao  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Nao smiled evilly "then i guess we'll just have to kill you right?" she looked at Ryoku "an idiot is an idiot."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm
Miku shook her head and forced a smile "oh...its nothing..." she said nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 pm
me: *stands in front of Suki*............ sorry i can't let u kill her........... and it takes an idiot to know an idiot..... Nao-baka  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:26 pm
Nao twitched "I really can't stand people like you...." Nao sighed "if you want to stay with that animal, i don't mind....but..." she looked at Miku "...what about you Miku? You seem worried about something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm
"W-What?!" Miku shook her head quickly "I-I'm not worried about anything...." she looked on the ground  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 pm
suki: animal........ how dare u stressed
me: *holding her back* believe me when i say this its not worth it
suki:........... stressed
me: *notices miku acting strange* ummm....... miku i know that things turned out like this and believe me when i say this that i didn't want any of this to happen either............ i just that u can forgive me for all that i've done and put u through and all of u i'm sorry for what i did........... i didn't mean to hurt anyone in anyway *gets down on all 4's* plz forgive me i'll do want ever i can to make up for my mistakes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 pm
"ah! you don't need to apologize!" Miku waved her hands back and forth nervously."you did nothing wrong and you didn't hurt anyone in any way..." tears started to form from her eyes "why am i crying...." she wiped them quickly and smiled at Ryoku "I"m just glad to have you at my side, just being with you makes me happy..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm
Nao sighed with amusement at Suki. She wanted to say something else but decided not to cause such commotion "who knew an animal could be tamed so well..." she mumbled to herself in a low tone only letting the people near her hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 pm
*puts on a some-what fake smile*............ u had those feelings for a fool like he huh?........... miku........ i wish that .......... its nothing forget it and suki...... ur coming with us whether u like it or not
suki: eeeeeeehhhhhhh!?!?
me: since i can't leave with u...... so i figured i should kidnap u until this collar is removed other then killing u of course
suki:.............. fine u win, thought i wouldn't move around to much in ur current condition
me: my wounds already healed up *removes bandages* see  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:53 am
"Okay its settled now lets go...the wolves are getting hungry anyway...."He sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 am
ok then lets move out........ scream AND SUKI GIVE MY BACK MY SHIRT!!!!!!
suki: alright already here *hands me a shirt*  

cmsntn05

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games