Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:09 pm
Hehe.
I'm Christine, but you can call me anything you want!
I am 16.
Birthday: March 19.
I first heard a Fall Out Boy song in.... 2003? My friend had the B-sides DVD, and she had me watch it. I fell in love. How can you not, when the first thing you see is Pete with a pube-stache?
My favorite songs... Oh my god. I don't even want to go there. The list would fill like, half of this page. x3
My favorite members? Awww I love them all!"
I was supposed to see the HCT on 5/27, but my ride had to work. I cried all day. :[
That's uhh. About it.
Oh oh ohhh--- Patrick's purple trumpet is cooler than anything, ever.
I'm done.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm
hey ^_^
my name's dreama.
i live in cali!
i'm 14 [almost 15 july 2nd!!!]
i don't like CAPS
i first heard of fob with their video "sugar we're going down" [don't say it, i know]
i fell in love with fob after my friend lent me "from under the corktree"
my favorite member without any doubt is patrick [i'm one of those girls who thinks he's going to drop down from the sky and marry her]
i'm going to two concert on the hct july 1st and 2nd!!

umm i'm random, i actually try not to talk about fob in person cause i drive people carzy!
but yeah...is there life outside of them??? oh wait there is hehe :]

xx

dreamax

your sweetest memory

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:23 pm
hello! i'm monica...a lot of people call me bubbles though. i'm 12 years young. fall out boy is amazing. i wanted to go see them at the honda civic tour but my mommy said no...if you went you guys are super lucky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:44 pm
hey !
I'm Aaron
I'm 15 my B-day is on june 30th
I really like the songs of Fall Out Boy
My Favorite songs Are All of them !!!
Pete and Patrick are m heroes ! lol  

Aaronwntz

IamKaitlinnn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:35 pm
Hey!
I'm Kaitlin, or Kait ^^
I'm 13
I live in California
I have WAY to many favorite Fall Out Boy songs... The list would be really long...
I like all of them! How could you just like 1?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:04 am
Im Jade, I'm 13, I live in Texas, I'm new to Gaia, but I really like it already. I love Fall Out Boy biggrin  

RAYBUNNi

menmei_chan

Sparkling Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:25 pm
Hey there. I'm Lauren. Most people just call me by my last name though, Mottley. I'm 15 years old and am going into 10th grade.

My best friend Allegra, Monkeysonmyshoes23, got me into Fall Out Boy and I can't thank her enough for it. My abosulte favorite band. Not a raving fangirl just a fan.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:39 am
I am Jacob, I'm 13-almost 14. I live in Cali, and Fall Out Boy rocks my world. I'm greatly inspired by them and their works. Uh...I own FUCT, TTTYG, and IOH and know almost all the words to all the songs. xd I like alot of other bands too...but I don't feel like listing them.
That's all. cool

Pretty Handsome Akward

tookiebelle

Beloved Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:18 am
Um, I'm tookiebelle. I love Fall Out Boy and have 5 of their cds and went to their concert May 27th. I'm 14 years old and live in Michigan. That's it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:57 pm
My Name Is Luce. I'm Of The High School Age And I Live In The U.S. I've Loved Fall Out Boy Since A Little Before IOH Was Released. I Only Have FUTCT And IOH And I Haven't Been To One Of Their Concerts :[ Pete Has The Bestest Smile Ever and Patrick Has An Awesome Voice. I Am Usually A Mellow Person, But When It Comes To Fall Out Boy [And Some Other Bands] I Tend To Get Giggly And Out Of Control. Other Bands I Like Are My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Panic! At The Disco, The Academy Is..., Simple Plan, And The List Goes On.  

DeadxPoet

Zeayk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:56 am
Me? *points at self and gathers ninja stuff* I am the one and only Yukiko Lunar and I am a Ninja... ^^' Don't ask me where from because I've betrayed two villages so far so heh.... I guess I'm the Unknown Ninja ^.^ nyuuu  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:05 pm
Hi my name is Naomi!
I am obessesed with FOB!
I know the words to every single song!
I have all their cds!
My birthday is July 8th!
I will be 15 veryyy soonn!
add me if you like.
PM me i dont care
I will reply.
[pete's my fave!]

yoorlittleangel

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:07 am
My name is Ekaterina. I live in Germany. And I know the lyrics to all their songs!! I heart Fall Out Boy. I'm 13. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:12 pm
Hey, my Name's Debbie! I'm 16, and I'm from Ireland. I have two of fall out boys albums, but i haven't been a fan for very long, just a few months. Patrick has such a savage voice, i love it. heart  

Debs the Womblebat

6,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

T O P H I N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:39 pm
hey hey hey! names Chris. 19 in cali. been an FOB fan for quite sometime now.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff