Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 pm
"You have an odd thinking face." Yashie's thoughts moved back to the cards. They could cause some crazy happenings, that's for sure. It seemed to be that there were quite a few of them too. "Exactly how many cards are there?" Yashie hoped that Kero's answer wouldn't be too big. If four of them could create a storm, who knows what the others can do?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm
kero looked at her. "technically there are about 51 or so."

Daniel jsut looked at kero shocked.  

Lizziex68

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 pm
(( lol hang out until summer? Umm yes i suppose i am biggrin lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm
"Are you serious? There's more than forty cards still out there, waiting to cause chaos to those whom magic has been kept a secret from for many years!" Yashie whispered. Her voice was hushed due to the fact the nurse would probably kick her out for screaming, and her smile had immediately turned into a frown once the number was spoken. She felt like strangling Kero but knew that it wouldn't help very much. He seemed to be the type that would scream.

((That's a very long time...))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm
"Look its not myfault. I didnt plan for all of this to happen. if I could do it myself I would but I need you help." kero said with a sigh.

Daniel just looked at Yashie and Kero. unsure of how to respond to her reaction and the number kero had said.

(we may not do all the cards. Who knows We shall see. )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm
"I won't hold the number against you. It just means we'll have to be on our guard at all times. " Yashie stared at the floor before the lightbulb in her head turned on. "Maybe I could look them up!" Yashie said happily before remembering that there was another person in the room. Her voice then changed from joyful to serious. "I need the creator's first and last name. It also might help to know any reincarnations or descendants."

Yashie then thought about it for a moment. That guardian did say that it's been a long time since the cards came out. How was he supposed to know what was currently going on? "It's okay if you give me names of those who are deceased."

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 pm
"what?" kero asked confused. "what do you mean look them up? you cant jsut look up a card? What do you mean?"

Daniel looked at Yashie unsure as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 pm
"Some were blessed with the power of knowledge. It's an amazing type of magic. Those who have it usually become the historians for the unnatural world and write books. They may have not known the specifics of the cards, but I might be able to learn more. It would also help to know reincarnations or descendants just to see if they were to affect what's going on." Yashie had a plan to find out more and as she thought it grew more and more complex. Her body moved into a thinking position, wondering how she could find all this in her new town.

Yashie saw her companions' faces and chuckled a bit, mostly because of Kero. It was so interesting being really close to a guardian. "Things must have changed a lot since you've been sealed. It's for the better, I hope."

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 pm
Kero looked at her then sighed and told her the names. "first of there is Clow Reed. he was the origanal creator of the cards. then came Sakura Kinomoto. she was the second weilder of the cards and made the cards her own. and Clow reed also had 2 reincarnations. one was Sakura Kinomotos father, Fujitaka Kinomoto, and Eriol Kiragizawa. though his reincarnation Fujitaka didnt have any real magical abilitys. Eriol was the only one to get Clow Reeds memorys and power. So Sakura could be considered a descendent of Clow Reed himself if you wanted to classifie her as such." kero said. "and All of them are now dead besides maybe Eriol. but Ive been sealed all for another century since the last time I saw him so I cant be sure."
kero thoughtabout her last statement and looked out the window from Daniels bed.
"Im not sure if this world has changed for the better. but from what I see it hasnt changed to much for the worst so thats good. who knows these cards could be calling out to the earth and choose their time to reapeear and break their seal when the earth needs their help. there are pleanty of theories. but I cant prove them." kero said looking back at her.

Daniel looked at kero seriously.

(sorry about long kero explaintion. I always go into way to much detail. but I had fun.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm
"Hiiragizawa is dead, and his guardians are not to be found. His descendants aren't many; there's a terrible habit of picking someone with the family looks. For example, there's that love of blue eyes." Yashie flipped her ponytail as her hands started itching for something to do.

"From what I hear, I'm guessing the cards may cling to something deeper than strong magic. Perhaps it's the magic flowing in the blood of descendants. All your current masters could be loosely related." Yashie shrugged. "I don't think it would be fun testing out that theory though."

((Are you basing the history on the anime or the manga?))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:24 pm
(kinda a mixture of both really. but I like where you are going with this. smile )

kero almost laughed. "yeah I dont think that fire girl would like you running tests on her to see if shes related to Clow Reed. besides you dont have any way of getting clow reeds DNA to test it anyway." kero said with a sigh. "its basically just another theory we cant prove I guess."

Daniel looked slightly dissapointed at not being able to prove her theroy but hid it with a shrug  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 pm
Yashie shrugged. "She's already planning to skin me alive; I doubt the tests would affect anything. Actually, it might be fun to do it," her voice trailed off a bit in a dramatic fashion. She imagined what it would be like to kidnap Aki under the guise of science but ended up shivering at the thought of that fire spirit. Yikes! Bad idea, bad idea! "Don't worry, I won't do it!" She was telling the truth, but it came out rather guilty as her voice was filled in alarm. Thinking of those flames probably wasn't the best idea.  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 pm
Daniel saw her freaking out and despite the pain in his arm he moved his arm from the ice and placed a hand on her hand and look at her. "calm down.." he said softly and gently "she wont do anything to you"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:19 pm
Yashie felt a hand on hers and was more relieved. "Thanks. It's just, if we fight with our magic, she would have the upper hand. What is earth and wind to do to fire but increase the flames? She doesn't seem the peaceful type." Fear soon left the girl, and she was more determined to master the elements in case a fight or any emergency happened. "Do you know any place where magic training can take place without the nonmagical knowing?"  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm
[Daniel sat up and the nurse hurryied over and put his arms in slings with ice on them. when she went away he nodded to Yashie.
"yeah my house."

Kero smiled. "yep his house is big and in a separate wing there is a dojo and an open area practise areana thats separated from the other neighbors.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff