Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm
He thought about the question as he passed Keon a cigarrette. "She acts like she doesnt, but Im pretty sure she does. She just wants me to tell her on my own." he passed him the lighter to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 pm
"Thanks, So then she can tell you to stop, no way would I tell her." Keon growled softly. He took a small hit of the cigarette.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm
He laughed lightly and nodded. "I know, I know...So what else would you like to do today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 pm
Keon gave a small smirk as Shen's laughter. "I don't know usually I wander until I find something to do." Keon said with a shrugg as he took another puff off his cigarette.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm
He nodded and finished his cigarrete and put it out on the bottom of his shoe, before stowing it away in the pack that was near empty. "Works for me," he told Keon with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 pm
Keon noticed Shen's cigarette stash was running low. "Let's start with getting some more of those come on." Keon said grabbing Shen's hand and leading the way.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:44 pm
He nodded at the other and smiled as he began to lead the way. "Where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm
"To get more cigarettes. Its easy if you do it right." Keon said with a smirk.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm
He nodded at keon and simply smioled as he follwed him around. "Normally I just have a friend get them for me, but if there is an easier way to get it done, show me," he smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm
"Of course theres an easier way, you know about the machines its easy to get into them. Then we'll have cigarettes for a couple weeks." Keon said with a smirk.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm
He smirked, "Well, I wasnt thinking theft, but it'll work," he laughed lightly and walked quicker to keep up with Keon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:25 pm
"And here I thought you were going to scold me for stealing." Keon said smirking. He led Shen to a vending machine looking around he popped the door open and began stuffing packs into his pockets.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:20 pm
He kept an eye out just in case someone were to walk by, as he tried to keep himself from laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm
"Alright any other types you want?" Keon questioned looking up at Shen with a mischievous look. "Think we'll be able to get these in the house without your mom knowing?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm
He nodded with a smirk back at the other. "No I think we're set for a while now," he laughed lightly. "Oh yeah, definitely, I keep a messenger back outside, in the shed to sneak in whatever I want."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff