Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 am
Ah, I liked that scene; I was like "WTF?!" because it's really how an always happy and nice dimwit dog-person would actually be involved with 9/11 and then end up in Hell. xd It's like saying that Kirby was was somehow involved in the death of JFK by inhaling a gun and became Gunman Kirby (not a real transformation) and killed JFK with magic bullet made out of Warp Star energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:48 pm
that would be totally awesome if Family Guy did that! what they should also do is either a Silent Hill or Kingdom Hearts parody  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm
Now a Silent Hill parody would be funny! I could already imagine Peter as one of the male protagonist from one of the Silent Hill games asking Pyramid Head (who could be played by Quagmire, Stewie or actual one from the series) why he wears a pyramid for a head and why is he raping the Headless Nurses and he answers, "Well, the helmet is to disguise my face as I have hot, dirty sex with all the hot nurses in the hospital and I also thought that the reason why were all looking like creepy oddities is that were having a Halloween sex party! Giggety, giggety, giggety, goo!"*

*I really can't do a good Quagmire joke. LOL! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 am
actually, no. i thought that was pretty good! that would totally work!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 am
LOL! Thanks! biggrin Or maybe Quagmire could be one of those protagonists and instead of running away from the nurses or killing them, he is gonna go horny crazy and try to rape them as they attempt to run away from him! It'll be completely opposite from how games work out! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:50 am
that would be awesome! what would be better is if they held a contest (a real one) and the winner will get a PS3! (Damn! i want one sooooooooooo bad!)  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am
Now that would be a wonderful idea! Whoever thinks of some great ideas for a Family Guy parody could get a chance to win a Sony PlayStation 3! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 pm
they should do that! since i really want one!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:03 pm
Oh, and also, it should the bestest and most recent model they got with the highest memory, features, all the good stuff for the hardcore gamer! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 am
or what they should is make an unreleased odel that has a milkshake maker built into it rofl xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 am
LMFAO!! xd Yeah, and with a pizza maker and a taco maker! xd That would be so kickass! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm
then it would be the ultimate gaming system  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:05 pm
So ultimate, that it would go beyond the true meaning of ultimate! xd And it'll be so epic, that it'll even use "Row, Row, Fight the Powah" (from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lugann) as an epic theme song or something. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:08 am
lol or maube even Some victory theme from a japanese pop band!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 am
Yeah! xd Now that would be really awesome!! Like Uverworld, thye made "Go!!" and "Shamrock" and they were awesome! biggrin  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff