Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)
abadon werehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

motorcyclegirl_20

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Lord anbux1
(I can only talk to you, or in battle draw you into the blackhole.)
"You could find a female elf in the warehouse,make her have a kid.You would take the child and taint in in darkness,making it a dark elf baby then you throw it into the blackhole."

yes make it a dark elf BABY  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:30 pm
Umm there is some flawwed reasoning in your plan.
1.I am a girl
2.There are no dark elves in here
3.Who is that new girl?  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 pm
"I told you already you don' nned a dark elf to make a dark elf baby.You need any elf,you would taint it in sphere of darkness.This will cause it to become a dark elf."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:59 pm
(i didnt try to kill you i just tried to make u shut up about elf babies and i use magic fire) also i am a vise capton in this guild (not auctaly but i did the thing dark said i need to be to be promoted so i am when he comes back) and honestly i set you on fire big fuking woop and we constanly fight each other without killing each other and rhat needs no consent and stop pretending to be a portal that lies about being able to get out and being creepy telling ppl to make dark elf babies now i will kill you

Im back walks in the door then trasnsforms my body into darkness walks into the black hole taints it with my magic and posseses it and anbux sending his soul to my privet torsher bit in hell after draining his magic and makes him be repetitivly eaten by demons, then walkes out of the black hole consumes it then grabs out some dark elf babies and starts eating them  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:39 pm
(HAHAHAH you think you can absorbs a black hole, if you read my character i have infinite magic,I'm literally a god,but i have no body so i cant hurt you unless you freely enter my blackhole.Another thing i don't have any babies in the vortex.I need the babies not for food.I'm a spirit i don't eat,drink,breathe.)

After consuming the black hole you get the feeling that something does'nt sit right i your mana.You fell blood drip from your nose.You wipe ,but it not blood it pichblach,the liquid is eating at your hand now.You soon become covered in black liquid excreted from your pores. It begins to spiral in a clockwise,counter clockwise rotation at the same time.it rips you back to shreds and consumes you one more killing you,but it closes up now.You enter the vortex once more, you are this time frozen in time. Meanwhile in your privet torsher bit demons lay everywhere on the grounds.They all have a fire blazing on thier forehead in the shape of a kiss, if you look close at them they are all petrified.In the distance you see me laughing at the scene.You then see my aura visible in my thumb and ring finger.I snap my fingers, I fades from my fingers like a gust of wind. The gust breaks the petrifed demons,blosws them inot dust.I then blow a kiss in the air.it floats it exspand into a portal back to my vortex.I enter it now,locking eyes with you once more."You think your magic would harm me.Qualla dos inbal natha khel. Nindol mii'n dosst naut tangis' pholor veir ulu ussta yorn,equidai,xor acraba.I then look away from you, you know what that means.You feel time moving once more.You get rips back to cells.You mana is turned to cells this time.I move my pinkey in a circular motion.Making your mana form that equals the value of your magic.it forms into a grain of sand.I grey,doesn't even glow. I then bring it towads me. The rest of your cell break down to organelles,then smaller pieces of dust smaller than 1 trillionth of a atom atom.I then throw your small mana grain into a new portal.It lans into a Magic white tree.You mana dissolves into the tree's bark.The tree begin to grow the 1 cm of a leaf stem.I then close the portal......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 am
Wow....I am just speechless  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 pm
i walk back in the door (there is honestly no way you can kill me im not telling you why coz then you would try and kill me in a way that would work but destroy the unervers and make evreything sease to egsist) hay Natoraki if i ignor him do you think he will go away -acts like abbux isnt here-

(dude stop god moding thats my job)(also i can kill gods and i drained your magic and i was made of darkness when i ate the black hole)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:52 am
Do you really want to know what I think?

Anubux:Stop being a baby and killing people you think should be dead! Oh just to let you know on Gaia there are Dark elves. They are part of the species that live on Gaia!

Insane: How come your main part of what you type is horrible but the last line saying how awesome you are everything is spelt correctly!!! I have one sentence for you,
Y-O-U-R/ S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G/ I-S /C-R-A-P.

Ok I am done.  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:25 pm
some of the smartest ppl in da world cant spell like me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm
Well duh. Everyone can spell better then you. Heck even a five year old can spell better than you!  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 pm
(We will never stop fighting we both are gods. He took away my weakness which was not having a body,he's just godmoding.We will stop when he is dead.Ignoring is like oyu being neutral meaning you give up to me.Also since insane took m weakness away i dont' care about being hurt or killed so i can hurt anyone with punishment.)

I riase my left hand into the air, instantly a white sphere appears. It releases itself from my grips and hit the walls.It goes right though them. They hit the shield and break it. making it able for everyone to leave.The commoners runs in excitement and joy to be freed by me.I then make a divine warrior seal trapping me and Insane Demon Monkeyinside the warehouse.I then upgrade the warehous into a unbreakable metallic supported by magical seals that negate the use of
magic, I throw my armor on the ground." how about hand to hand combat unil one of us is killed. Accept unless your scared to lose to one greater than yourself.....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:49 am
I feel like everyone is taking this forum waaaaaaaay to seriously. Oh and Anubux if you even read anything about the abadoned warehouse you would know that Insane has been killed many times and he just comes back to life.....read everything before you make yourself look stupid.  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm
he has'nt killed me once an I've killed him numerous times. He even took away my only weakness, unless head read up on my character this rp will become a battleground. Also he can't godmode to not have a weakness mean your godmoding,he should be kicked out the rp for not following the rules.I have a weakness,but he took it away,thus i'm a god now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:53 pm
If you could slap some one through the computer I would slap you. Also stop writing in such a hard to read coloring!  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games