Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 am
Oichi laughed "didn't he already have incredible powers from the start?" she said in an amused tone. She looked at Ryoku "It'll be nice if you did Ryoku-kun.."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 pm
alright oichi-chan  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:53 pm
"Auch, this isnt good, i cant even harm him" S' raised from the floor, "Run, if you stay here you will distract me" S' told Alexa, she obeyed.

"You traitor, you disobey my orders, your own father orders?" Valerius shouted to Alexa, she forze in fear, "Hey, you are fighting with me" S' tackled Valerius, coming down some stairs, and landing in a below floor.

"You idiot, you are only delaying the inevitable" Valerius kicked S' in the stomach launching him into the roof, he was hurted and bad, "This is bad, I need more power if I want to win him"...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:05 pm
Aka picked up Oichi and E'. "Now you can run as fast as you want, Ryoku! Let go..."Aka ran even faster.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:47 pm
"Thats the rebirth" E' told Oichi, "The powers of sparda has awoken in him" E' laughed.

"Gaaaahhhhh!!" S' was launched to the other side of the rom, then Valerius hitted him in the stomach, breaking a wall of the castle, he tried to stand up, but he was really hurted.

"Come on, that cant be all" Valerius told him, but then another figure appared, it wasnt a hologram, "Were is the vessel?" he asked, Valerius rised his hand and Jhon aproached levitating, "Take him to the crypt now"...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 pm
Oichi smiled "Well then, lets hope that power can help us." Oichi laughed also.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 pm
Alexa attacked Valerius, "You pest, you dare to rise your hand against me?" he slapped her face, she sitted in the floor, "I will teach you to respect me" Valerius started to hit Alexa, S' was paralized and could only look.

Flashback:

First day of becoming a team, Oichi introducced herself as her sensei, she asked why did they became hunters:

"To prove that i can be better" Kaylen answered.

"To find certain person and destroy it" it was E' answer.

"To protect inocent people" S' answered her...

End of flashback:

S' looked at the brutal beating that Valerius was giving Alexa, he tryed to stand up but he cant, S' clenched his fists and looked at Alexa's face, a tear coming down her cheek, that was it...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm
E' sensed something, "Stop, i feel..." E' told Aka, "Oh no, we are too late, this cant be, the seal, pandora seal is..." E' was shocked...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" S' screamed as the chakra overflow, "So this is the seal power? It hasnt broke completely but his chakra really grew alot" Valerius stop attacking Alexa and he looked at S', "You hate me?, dont tell me you intend to fight me??" he mocked with him...

S' picked up Alexa and putted her in a corner, "I'll take care now, just rest" Alexa closed her eyes and passed out, S' looked back at Valerius, "No... Im going to kill you" S' took out the forced edge and rushed against Valerius...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm
Aka stopped. She could feel it as well"We have to stop this...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Oichi nodded "lets hurry!" she made a concerned look at where she sensed the chakra.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:42 pm
................ *inner thought: so its come to this........... this time i'm going to be the original* -runs with them-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:14 pm
"I will finish this, Konoha-shoryuha" S' attacked Valerius, the attack cutted Valerius arm, he was impresed, "Not bad kid, but this isnt over" Valerius tryed to recover the cut, but it didnt stop bleeding, "What??, this cant be".

S' looked at him, "Your jutsu: spiritual body, it cant be seen with a human eyes, but you cant fool demonic eyes" S' eyes were red, a color of blood that only few demons possesed, "You are going down now" S' rushed forward, but Valerius attacked him, "Dont think that because you discovered my jutsu, its over for me" he rised from the floor, "This is only begining"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:20 pm
Aka looked up as she noticed the giant castle. She could feel the massive amount of chakra from the building. Aka made a few Handsigns.*Shadow of my Soul!*She yelled and Belkanor,her mighty demon, rose from the ground. She then withdrew Oblivion's Embrace from its sheath." Come on back, Suzaku!" The sword let out a cry and the phoenix appeared."Let ge this party started"She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm
E' looked at th castle, he was concerned about S', but the chakra emaneiting from the castle was incredibly powerfull, so much even for S'...

"Ok, i was thinking becoming a phantom was everything you can do" S' moked Valerius, he was furious, "I'll teach you to respect your elders, you foolish boy" Valerius attacked S', he stoped the attack with the forced edge, they powers were clashing...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm
*rebellion began to pulsate* oh yeah........ i know what u mean i can feel it too that raw power........ it feels familiar to u  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games