Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:49 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora then got up and said"My other annoying friends.."

Hero and Kiyoshi came out of the bushes and saw Sora and a male wolf....Hero looks at the male wolf then looks at Sora"Where have you been?"He askes sounding annoyed

Kiyoshi just sighed and said"Have you found Seilene and Arkanna?"
"Dark grads kiba and pulles him close"What do you want?"growls"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:52 pm
Hero growls back and says"Came looking for my friend if that is alright!or do I need your permission?!?"Hero was not happy at all(Hero is a nice guy but this is how he is with meeting new people so don't take it personally)

Kiyoshi steps back as he sees Hero's black hair starting to rise

Sora worried looked back and forth between them"Please don't fight.."she said quietly  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:57 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero growls back and says"Came looking for my friend if that is alright!or do I need your permission?!?"Hero was not happy at all(Hero is a nice guy but this is how he is with meeting new people so don't take it personally)

Kiyoshi steps back as he sees Hero's black hair starting to rise

Sora worried looked back and forth between them"Please don't fight.."she said quietly
I just don't want my son hurt"show kiba who as no ibea whats going on"Is that ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:03 pm
Hero looked at the pup and looked away"Whatever"he says coldly and then looks at Sora"You have some explaining to do"He says sitting down not looking away from the male wolf"What is your name anyway?"He said to the male wolf

Kiyoshi sighed and walked back to the small group"Sora are you alright?"

Sora sighed also and walked to Kiyoshi and Hero"Yeah I'm just dandy.."she said coldly then looked at Hero"You don't have to start a fight with every single person you meet!!!!!!!"Sora said even more coldly  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:24 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero looked at the pup and looked away"Whatever"he says coldly and then looks at Sora"You have some explaining to do"He says sitting down not looking away from the male wolf"What is your name anyway?"He said to the male wolf

Kiyoshi sighed and walked back to the small group"Sora are you alright?"

Sora sighed also and walked to Kiyoshi and Hero"Yeah I'm just dandy.."she said coldly then looked at Hero"You don't have to start a fight with every single person you meet!!!!!!!"Sora said even more coldly
Dark and my son kiba"walks closer to him"Something wrong?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:30 pm
Sora looked at Dark and smiled"Sorry for Hero's rudeness...also the tannish one is Kiyoshi"and then she looks at the other two and says"This is Dark and He helped me and this is his son Kiba"

Hero looks at the pup and looks away

Kiyoshi just sighed and said"Well nice to meet you Dark and Kiba and sorry for Hero also he is not in one of the best moods"  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:39 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora looked at Dark and smiled"Sorry for Hero's rudeness...also the tannish one is Kiyoshi"and then she looks at the other two and says"This is Dark and He helped me and this is his son Kiba"

Hero looks at the pup and looks away

Kiyoshi just sighed and said"Well nice to meet you Dark and Kiba and sorry for Hero also he is not in one of the best moods"
Its fine but plez stop looking at my son hero.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:43 pm
Hero then looks at Dark and walks away....."Sora you still haven't answered my question"He said coldly

Sora then looked at him and sighed shaking her head"What am I going to do.."she mumbles to herself

Kiyoshi laughs at Sora's remark  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:48 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero then looks at Dark and walks away....."Sora you still haven't answered my question"He said coldly

Sora then looked at him and sighed shaking her head"What am I going to do.."she mumbles to herself

Kiyoshi laughs at Sora's remark
Dark grads kiba and starts walking off"Well it was nice meeting you guys and well I see we are not wanted her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:54 pm
Hero looks at them leave

"You don't have to go!!!!!! Hero just being a jerk!!!!!"Sora yells now feeling bad of what Hero was doing and looks at him"You're such a jerk Hero why can't you ever be nice?"she said queitly and coldly

Kiyoshi slapped Hero on the side of his head and said"Nice going fool"he said coldly as well  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:29 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero looks at them leave

"You don't have to go!!!!!! Hero just being a jerk!!!!!"Sora yells now feeling bad of what Hero was doing and looks at him"You're such a jerk Hero why can't you ever be nice?"she said queitly and coldly

Kiyoshi slapped Hero on the side of his head and said"Nice going fool"he said coldly as well
Well we will stay kiba likes you anyway sora.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:37 pm
Sora smiled and looked at Kiba and Dark"Well glad you could stay!!!"she said happily

Kiyoshi just smiled seeing that he got to meet 2 new people"Hero you need to be nicer..."he said queitly to him

Hero looked at Dark then at Sora and then sighed"Whatever I quess I'll put up with them...but what about Sora's wound and Arkanna and Seilene..we can't forget about them....and it looks like Sora reopened her wound...Arkanna and Seilene are going to bite my head off for not watching Sora"he said quickly watching Kiyoshi  

Nutella Mocha

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:25 am
Seilene jumped into the clearing, seeing Sora and the others she raced over, "Sora!!" she said worriedly, walking around Sora she noticed her back, "What the?!...... Sora what did you do!!" she said half angry and and half worried. Then turning to Hero and Kiyoshi, "Where's my sister?!" She couldn't help but say angrily. Then she noticed in the corner of her eye a male wolf, turning now to him she asks, "who are you?"

Arkanna awoke suddenly, yelping as the pain returned to her. She looked around and noticed the rain had stopped, she then looked at her tangled situtation, "Damn...." she said as she tried to get out of the mess. She stopped when she felt her side tear more. She laid back down and closed her eyes tightly in pain, trying to hold back the yelps of pain. Arkanna looked around again when her pain started to calm, "What am I going to do....." she asked herself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:58 am
"Seilene!!!!"Sora said running up to her with worried eyes"Glad you're here!!!!Watch Hero and Kiyoshi!!"she said running off trying to find Arkanna....after a little bit she found Arkanna and Sora turned into her human"Arkanna!!"she said scared and helped Arkanna up"I'm sorry Arkanna"Sora said looking down while holding Arkanna up

"Seilene...."Hero said queitly"Arkanna and Sora had a fight...and it wasn't good"

Kiyoshi just sighed glad Seilene was alright

A female wolf came out of the bushes to see 3 males and a female"Sorry to disturb you but do you guys happen to know a wolf named Sora?"she said looking around catching Sora's scent  

Nutella Mocha

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:56 pm
Seilene watched Sora run off, "They got in a fight..... I never thought that would happen." Seilene felt Kiyoshi looking at her, she turned and looked at him, "What is it?" she asked him questioningly. Then answering the new female, "Yea we know her, but who are you and what do you want with her?" she asked her trying to remain calm. Seilene didn't like the the scent of the new female, but she tried not to show it.

Arkanna felt Sora pick her up, but she couldn't hear or see her. Arkanna tried to wipe the blood off her face, "Sora is that you..." she asked tiredly. Letting herself lean on Sora for support.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games