Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 pm
"You'll be with us. And you may act as you see fit, after all, the guest musn't follow the rules of the host. It's the other way around." She extended a hand. "Are you ready?"

(( Anyone else psyched about 'How to Train your Dragon'? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:56 pm
( _._ ... not really... Don't watch Percy Jackson if you'd read the books...)
((OH And THank you Peppy for being happy about my return ^^))
Meesha looked distainfuly at Regius, "Don't touch me!" she spat at him.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 pm
(well im gonna skip the rp part of this post and put my veiw on teh dragon movie... seeing as its almost 10:30)
(How i veiw a REAL dragon: Dragons are classified good and evil by their color. All mettalic colored dragons (bronze, silver, gold, brass, etc.) are good. Chromatic dragons are in teh neutral range. Colored dragons (Red, black, green, white, etc.) are evil. All dragons are also powerful magic users, and can speak several languages, being the most wise, powerful, and eldest race in the world.)
(How movies veiw a dragon: They veiw them as t how they are raised. They can be like a bunny, or can rip someones head on in an instant. To movies, its black or white.)
(Summing my rant up, i think it might be an interesting watch. If you need to know were my position on the dragons come from, read the Dragonlance books, and god forbid me saying this; chec out OLD D&D.=])  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 am
(now can you just post please...)  

ruggaboo

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm
Dreadlord Kharne
(well im gonna skip the rp part of this post and put my veiw on teh dragon movie... seeing as its almost 10:30)
(How i veiw a REAL dragon: Dragons are classified good and evil by their color. All mettalic colored dragons (bronze, silver, gold, brass, etc.) are good. Chromatic dragons are in teh neutral range. Colored dragons (Red, black, green, white, etc.) are evil. All dragons are also powerful magic users, and can speak several languages, being the most wise, powerful, and eldest race in the world.)
(How movies veiw a dragon: They veiw them as t how they are raised. They can be like a bunny, or can rip someones head on in an instant. To movies, its black or white.)
(Summing my rant up, i think it might be an interesting watch. If you need to know were my position on the dragons come from, read the Dragonlance books, and god forbid me saying this; chec out OLD D&D.=])

(( Whilst I agree upon dragons being intelligent, the movie provides a much more realistic version of the dragon, as in the movie they don't speak, and are essentially animals, which if they were to exist they would probably be. Even if they could eat me. ))

(( BTW, can I join up, Yvansi? Don't make me fondle your buddies. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 pm
(**shakes Caryas' hand** Hello I don't beleive we've met, I'm ruggaboo, please call me rugga or Becca)  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Teka frowned, "But I thought you said I would be teleported, while you would fly there...So what's it gonna be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:04 pm
Peppy Lemur
Teka frowned, "But I thought you said I would be teleported, while you would fly there...So what's it gonna be?"

(Hello Caryas. My name is Fredrick Gorbinski, but everyone seems to call me Peppy for some odd reason...That or Peepee. GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY? ...BTW the cake is a lie.)

(( ... Fredrick Gorbinski?
*fondles Ruggaboo and Fred* ))  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm
(im goin to stay away from the fondling... Name is Danny, Servant of the Blood God. *bows* Thakns for friend request Caryas =])

Regius smiled wickedly at Meesha. "No, i dont believe i can do that. Unless you wish to die alone in a cave were a more than hostile half-deamon rages."
Vainquisher turned a glowing red eye to the warrior queen. Excuse him, The ancient dragon said inside Meesha's head. His ambitions get the better of him. BUt in teh matter of your brother, consider this. Eretria was an evil woman, and would have been done with your brother soonew or later. Even given him to the Demon King. He is in a better place now. The dragon tiurend forward once more and gave a hollow, frozen sigh.
Regius gripped his word. "Seth! I hope you know the way to this god forsaken palace. I grow tired and require rest after our little adventure!" He yelled, feeling his armor and sword give him powerful, evil strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:09 am
Peppy Lemur
(Hello Caryas. My name is Fredrick Gorbinski, but everyone seems to call me Peppy for some odd reason...That or Peepee. GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY? ...BTW the cake is a lie.)

(Haha, Portal. If you finish the game adn go back to the menu, you'll see, there is actually a cake. XD God i loved that game. lol)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:05 pm
The man with the scarf over his face. A symbol of anonymity, of fear or pain, death or dread, or the sign of a man whom doesn't want to be seen? Either way, the figure running directly up the slope towards the old house had his secrets, and the scimitar upon his waist was the key to protecting them. He knocked twice, then paused. After three seconds, he knocked twice again: The secret knock of the thieve's branch of the guild. Skrem would know it was him returning, thought Acha as he lowered the scarf to reveal a 5-o-clock shadow and thin jet black hair back in a ponytail.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 pm
Skrem grumbled at the knocking, all to well knowing its meaning. "Keep hold Varian, be right back..." he got up and went tot eh door, unbolting it to see Acha. "Come in, quick now. Hopefully you werent followed, again..." he commented as he bolted the door behind Acha.
Varain set Lamkit donw on the table and leaned back, drinking form a water flask. "Hello, who might this be Skrem? Hope you wrent starting the guild up without me." he said smiling, resting his hand on the hilt of the dagger he carried.
The lizard man laugehd heartily. "Not the least old friend. This here be Acha, back fomr teh old Thieves portion of the guild. It wasnt all destroyed. They all freelance, but come here for turn ins adn rest." The mage turned to Acha and nodded, gesturing him to take a seat. "So, what bring yah here?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 pm
He lowered his hood and shifted his eyes from Varian to Skrem. "I killed the followers. There were no survivors." he removed from his cloak a small stone tablet. "Business today, Skrem. A tablet taken from the palace of the Demon King. It contains a map of the castle. It can be yours." He suddenly took it and smiled. "if your price is right." He looked over to varian. "I serve the highest bidder, and Skrem here gives me shelter when I pass through, as well as better pay than Cthulhu's officers do."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm
Skre took the tablet and examined it. "It aint much... It is dated bakc before Cthulhu took over. But, maybe it has some value. 1,000 septims..."
Varian smiled. "Skrem, did you already forget why im here? I need..." he stopped mid sentece, feeling a painful tug in his stomach. He felt his mind cloud over with thoughts. Thoughts of evil, torture, darkness, power. As suddently as it hit him, it left. "Woah, that was strange..." he said laughing, a little drunk from the beer.
Skrem had a disturbed look on his face. "Yah, strange... Almost as strange as waht happened to you. Again," He said, but smiled. "Okay Acha, sit. I need to talk to you.
The ranger knew exactly waht was happening. He looked down at his chest, to see the dark amor that had emerged form him. He felt his cloak get heavier. I cant worry about this now... Damn it! Whats happening to me?! he thought. "Acha, is it. I have a prosition for you..."

http://galligi.deviantart.com/art/Dark-ranger-56168547
(That link will show you what Varian is supposed to look like as of the moment.)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:42 am
The man grumbled a bit, but nodded at Skrem's price. He turned to Varian, stretching his legs out before him and yawning, offering a rare smile. "Really?" He said with a smile. "An assassination, perhaps? Maybe a heist?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games