Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 pm
feeling a bit hurt and still frustraited at not being able to help his friend raven heads back out side to wait for the dragon to show up. he felt that it was partly his fault that the wolf got hurt. but he knew that no one could have for seen the earthquake comming.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm
sam watches as a white gryphon takes to the sky and starts flying twords her. unsure what to do she just stands there and watches as the gryphon gets closer.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 pm
(( Yo, no-one thinks I'm taking too much of a role in the storyline, do they? If so I'll back off... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 pm
((I don't mind at all! I kinda like where it's going! ^.^ But, I suppose it's all up to Elemental Paradisity, really. v.v ))  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:31 pm
Raptor kept running until he was at the edge of the long grass, he knew he couldnt out run a dog, and if there are more than three dogs he wouldnt be able to get away "DEMON WORSHIPERS" the villager yelled and a few people pulled out spears and some swords

((my comp is screwing up, so i may not post for a few days at a time sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:23 am
she hears the people scream "demon worship" and she looks at them with a flick of her rist her tiger claw wepons come out of there hidding place in the gloves she wears. she lets out a roar as she dives on the nearest attacker and rips him in half with her claws then she grabs Aieori by the arm and takes off running. she looks up at the gryphon and nods as thay all take off in to the thick woods not far away. moving in and out of the trees and through the branches of some of them with the easy of a thief she manages to lose the campers.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 am
Aieori was only able to keep up because Sam was, quite literally, dragging him by his arm. He wasn't very fast otherwise, even when sprinting. His master commented on his slow speed often.
While being dragged, he looked back over his shoulder to see that the angry campers had vanished from persuit into the trees behind them. "Oh, goodie! We lost them!" he grinned, although it was a bad idea to talk just then because he was immediately out of breath from the running.
The fact that Sam had just ripped a camper in half did not bother him in the least.
He looked at Sam. "Did you see where the little dragon went?" he asked quietly, too out of breath for any more speaking at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 am
Raptor continued to run in the long grass, the dogs and campers slowed when one of their own scream, but they turned their attention back on raptor 'oh god oh god' raptor thought over and over in his head 'im going to die!' as he ran he looked backwards and ran into a tree, shaking his head and looking up, the tree was large enough to climb and get out of the way of the campers, he started to climb hastily as some campers and dogs came near  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:49 pm
sky seeing the little dragon in trouble flew down and picked him up flying high in to the air with him. she flew the dragon over the forest. her sharp eyes spoted the girl and boy and she flew down with the dragon and landed beside the boy and girl. "hi, my name is sky" she said looking at sam and Aieori after she set the dragon down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:10 pm
raptor felt him be jerked into the air "wow, this is easier than i remember" raptor thought to himself thinking that he was flying, then he realized that he was being held, he stayed quiet, cause he knew it was another dragon or he thought it was, when it dropped him he ran behind Aieori "im raptor" he said introducing himself, staying behind Aieori  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:37 am
sky clicked her beak ,turned her head and bit at something in her neck feathers. before turning back to the group. "nice to meet ya" she squaked in a mix of gryphon and human. "im a gryphon as you can plainly see." she said lifting her egale like frount foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:31 am
Aieori's eyes sparkled. "A gryphon?! That's so amazing! I'm meeting all these wonderful creatures." he grinned. "Hiya, I'm Aieori! I'm a sorcerer I guess, but I'm not very good at being one, and my favorite color is purple and I really like silver too. I'm evil, but I don't generally like acting like it because that's boring and why would you not even want to have fun like that?" he asked quickly, still smiling happily. "Thanks for rescuing our Mr. Dragon, here." he gestured back to Raptor. "And this is Sam." he introduced, gesturing to Sam.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am
(( Hmm, a big number of posts since yesterday yet no-one posts that could allow me to post.... Perhaps this would be a good time for the matter we discussed, Paradisity...? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 pm
raptor still sat behind Aeori, he didnt like birds, and the griphon looked like a big one, but he waas slightly calmed that Aieori was happy with talking to it  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:52 pm
((Wait, Yvansi, just to check... who are the three on the lake that Anath's sneaking up on? Kiun, Cody and Paradisity, right?))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games