Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 pm
((sorry I've been off so long! I have Homecoming this week and last weekend I went to Cedar Point! I'm here to stay, but give me a while until I can post regularly. Update?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:46 pm
((No worries. I can't be on that often cuz my grades are slowly slipping. sweatdrop Anyways, um, the boys are in their dorms, we have a new student. She's a werewolf, she's sitting outside the campus with her guitar. The rest of the girls are in Sadie's room trowing a slumber party. They decided to invite the new girl to join. An yeah...))

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:30 pm
(Im a Ninja, I snuck on while he was in the other room)

"Let's go!" Dana yanked on ali's arm, and dragged her down the hall, leaving Sadie trailing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:43 pm
{ Post. Now. }

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:09 pm
{{Sorry, Life has been kicking my a**}}

Sadie smiled and linked arms with the girls. She walking slowly down the heated hall, exiting to building. She followed the sweet music and the horrid scent. She pursed her lips, "I wish vampires and dogs were separated like normal," She whispered, knowing both of them heard her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:05 pm
Dana watched as Sadie linked her arm into hers then pursed her lips. She giggled.

(Man this place is dead)  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 am
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

Olivia's fingers changed as she played a soft medly and began to softly sing, "Hello, darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping . . . " her voice trailed off as she looked up at the moon. She smiled and tilted her head turning her last note into a sweet howl. She took a deep breath, taking in the crisp night air and the smells that came with it and then exhaled. Olivia's head slowly tilted downward as she gazed at her fingers still strumming and moving on the neck of her guitar. She stopped playing to adjust her strings. She tested out her tuning with a few chords. She smiled and lovingly gazed at her only friend. She began to play a faster paced tune when she breathed in again and choked on the horrid stench she knew all too well. Snapping a string her guitar she stood up, alarmed. Tightly gripping the neck of her guitar in one hand she balled the other into a fist by her side. Her brow furrowed as all her muscles tensed; waiting to change if need be.

((Peach: Did you get approval from Dreaming and Pandemonium? If not you should read the rules once more. ^^

And I apologize once again for the long absence. RL is a pain, but should get more steady soon. ^^; wink )
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:32 pm
Alicia Johnson

User Image

Alicia smiled at the girls around her. Each step she took made the stench of wolf grow. Finally, once the girl was at view yet far away from her, she stoped. Giving one glance at the girl, she smirked. Alicia turned to Serrenedy, " You wanna go?" She sensed the girl tense and for some reason, that made her glad. She cocked her head to the side and continued talking to Serrenedy, " She doesn't seem too happy to see us."

(( Yeah, she did, but I dislike those three post. Anyways, don't worry about it, I agree with Pinkie, life has been kicking my a** too. ))

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:02 pm
((It's fine, just dont do it again, or you'll be hearing from me, and I'm the bad one!))
Dana grinned. "I'll go!" she volunteered eagerly. She stepped foward, trying hard to aggrivate the wolf's nose. "Heh, I didn't notice we had a new student, dog." Her grin widened. "Why don't we do something with that pretty little guitar of yours." she ran up to the wolf (Using super speed) and flung the guitar out, watching as it crashes to the floor in tiny bits. She shoved her face into the wolf's, "You don't scare me, little puppy." She ran back to her friends, a few steps closer to the wolf though. "Say, why don't you come to our slumber party, there's doggy treats!" she grinned, but turned serious and pointed at the guitar. "Any funny buisness while your in this school and you'll end up like that." She turned and bent down making an Ice trail that leads to the wolf's feet, entrapping her, frozen to the pavement. She begain heading back toward the dorms. "Welcome to Serenity campus, dog!" She walked the path through her friends and jestured for them to follow her back to Serenity's room.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 pm
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski

"Is there anything fun to do around here?" Tristan asked as he walked around randomly, trying to search for something to do or someone to talk to. He eventually walked around the school and spotted a group of vampire girls talking about a werewolf girl. "Maybe I'll get to see a catfight!" Tristan said, amused. He took a few more steps, put his hands in his pockets, and shrugged up against a wall as he watch them from afar.

"Why not party everyday?"
User Image
"That smells nice."

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image

Elliot //WolfgangCromwell

Elliot had retreated from the vampires, tail held high, and he had returned to his dorm. He rested for a while and then awoke to a sweet sounding howl from the outside. He got off of his bed and looked out of his window to barely make out a girl who was playing a guitar by herself. Her scent traveled to him and confirmed what he already knew, she was a werewolf. Finally, someone who he could accept and who could accept him in this new school.

He quickly made his way to the door and noticed an envelope, he opened it, and found out that it was from the vampire girl who had sent him into the pool. He frowned, it sure didn't seem that she was as apologentic as she seemed to be. How could someone do something so humilliating to someone and just hope to be forgiven? He didn't know the answer for sure, but his answer would be no, they shouldn't be forgiven. Though, with a shake of his head, he ran out the dorm room and towards the wolf girl.

Upon arriving to the site where she had been playing, he saw Dana freeze the girls' feet. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" he shouted at her as he went over to his kin to help her. "Why are you doing the same exact thing you did to her as you did to me, this makes no sense. If you want to be forgiven, stop being such a b***h to everyone." Elliot said. He took his foot and stomped on the ice, breaking it without harming the other werewolf. "Are you okay?" he asked her, keeping an eye on Dana.

"Vampires are the sin of God."
User Image
"If I suck blood to live, I‘d kill myself."

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out