Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Favorite Crash Bandicoot game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:08 pm
they think im addicted to anime and manga. i am, but im not gonna admit it to them xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:42 pm
LOL! xd That almost sounds just like me! One of my professors at my college possibly thinks that I play too much games! LOL! xd It's actually true, though; I've been playing games and buying games since I was 3! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm
i havent been buying anime and manga like crazy since i was 16 or 17. i loved it since i was 12 but i never thought of owning anything until now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm
Same here, though in a different case. Ever since I picked up that Mario figurine and the Mario hat replica, I've been interested in collectibles (primarily posters, comics, and figurines) based on games and anime. I probably might get a few this summer.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:44 am
well, if my check comes in this summer, i'll can get some more manga and anime. but im gonna keep at least $300 for books next year  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Sounds like good idea for the summertime! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 am
my current goal is to complete the collections i currently have so that way i'll have a bunch. like i have to complete Naruto, One Piece, Fruits Basket, Bizenghast, Guru Guru Pon Chan, and some other ones  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:50 pm
Sounds great! xd I just love collecting stuff; it's always exciting when you are finding what you want and then finding more of it! Very fascinating, indeed! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 am
yeah, but getting the cash for it is the only hard part. once i get a job, it should be easier for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm
True. That's why I always look at the most cheapest places (or sites) possible. But a job would be very nice; I just imagined myself working at Gamestop one day and using my money I get to buy new games right off the bat! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm
same here, but my parents'd be pissed if i blew my money on things like a PS3 or any game  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 am
Dang, man. That sucks! But I guess I can't blame them because you need to save some money to pay for your tuition and buy books in order to maintain your education.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:13 am
yeah, but the weird thing is that i always have money left over (and like ALOT of it) and they still dont want me to spend it xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 am
Sounds like they're chaining you down to the ground instead of letting you have any real fun.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 am
exactly! well, i'll just please them until my next check. that way, i'll have ashitload of money for more manga and anime  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff