Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm
"Ok..." he said, Alure started to feel sleepy, but then it happened again, "Ahhh... I cant sleep like this" he said, he took his sword and opened his door, when he heard Hikari coughing in her room... "She'll be fine, after all she is a medical ninja" he started to walk to the lobby...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:50 pm
Hikari was leaning against the wall in her room. She had stopped coughing a little while ago. Suddenly, Shizuka appeared in her human form. A taunting look plain on her face.
"You're doing it again...." she chided.
"Shut up.... It's not my fault...." Hikari sighed into the wall. A small cough erupted from her throat.
"Whatever. So, how'z your boyfriend?" Shizuka chided some more.
Hikari glared at her through harsh breaths and quiet coughs. "He's. Not. My. Boyfriend." she looked back down at the wall. "He wasn't telling me everything either... I can totally tell that he's restless...."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 pm
Alure arrived at the park of the town, he continue walking, he needed to distract his mind, he arrived again to the hotel, going up the stairs, he looked at Hikari's room he entered his room and leaned on the bed...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:12 pm
............ isn't Hikari suppose to talk to me about that? *gets up and goes outside room and goes to Hikari's room, then knocks* hey Inuzuka it's me ........ may i come in?  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm
Alure finally sleep, but he had a dream, in his dream he heard someone screaming, it was a familiar voice, when he realised it was Kokoro, she was hurted and was calling for his name, he runned but he wasnt getting closer... "KOKORO!!!" he shouted as awoke, the dream had felt so real...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 pm
Kokoro sighed with relief as she got out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her and sat on a chair in the hotel room drying out her red highlighted black hair. Kokoro felt a sudden feeling of someone calling her name she looked around. "what a weird feeling..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:18 am
Hikari choked back another cough, then walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah, sure... come in." she called to the door. She went to sit down by the window, but ended up curling up on the bed instead in her tank-top and shorts. This.... is so unpresentable.... and weird.... she growled at herself in her head. Shizuka sat down by the window in her human form and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:36 am
Alure tryed to sleep again but he couldnt, the dream had been to real to experience it again, he had a idea, he looked at a mirror and used his sharingan, using a genjutsu in himself... when he opened his eyes he was in the room of his house, he finally sleep peacefully...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:54 am
alright *opens the door to Hikari's room, walks in and closes the door behind him* so....... what is it that u wanna talk to me about  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Kokoro sighed as she fanned herself with a small fan she usually carries with her. She looked at Hanaoni which looked like it was glowing weirdly. She stood up and slipped into a short nightgown and laid on top of the bed thinking.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:49 pm
*sits on her bed* soo what is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 pm
"Well, I am the demon of the south. Thanks for asking." Hikari said sarcastically, stiffling a cough. If he hears me now, I'm dead.... she thought.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:36 am
"A genjutsu ehhh?" Alure woke up, he looked around, no one was there, "Nice kid... you have learned to use those eyes pretty good" Alure standed from the bed looking arround, he sensed another chakra, it was full of hate, "Who are you?" he asked, he felt the presence behind him, turning arround he saw something incredible, "Im you" the other figure told him...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:55 am
............. prove it then cuz i can prove that i'm the Demon of the East cuz of my ability to control both water and electricty, show me ur ability of fire  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 pm
Hikari flicked her wrist, and the candle all the way on the other side of the room burst into flames. Shizuka clapped her hands playfully.
"See? She can do it..." Shizuka smiled a pointed grin.
"What else do you want me to destroy with flames? I can also control darkness...." Hikari murmured as she flicked her wrist again. The light bulb in the room suddenly flickered once, then went out.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games