Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:10 pm
Alec paused for a moment, resting his chin in his hand before tossing his arms about wildly.
"Ah, I' am certain she is fine. I do however have a class coming up shortly. Might we have the same one?" he asked, reaching into pack for a slip of paper.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 am
(( I come back and everyone leaves! I'm more than slightly saddened by this...*sniffles*))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 am
((Wooooow...))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Shy_Red

Alegra grinned before she rolled her eyes and stepped
backwards with a grin.
"Males...no matter the species. You are all practically the same," she commented with a playful aura. She watched him pocket the feather with the same crooked grin as her brother's.

((AHHH! I feel so bad! I forgot about Gaia. sweatdrop ))

Ace grinned, chuckling. "All the same? I beg to differ. We are all quite... unique." He teased, his grin widening. His eyes had gone back to the medium blue calm norm, but his half-mouth smile remained. "So, what now, brown cow? back to class?" He asked, though his tone suggested that he'd rather go anywhere else.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:33 pm
((OH, MY GOSH! D-D-D-ID SOMEONE JUST POST?! JUUUST KIDDING! WELCOME BACK!))
Alegra tossed her head to the side, lock of hair following suit. " I am compelled to agree," she admitted with a laugh before setting foot towards the entrance.
"I haven't another class until nightfall. Incantations and Spell Working. So, I'm open to suggestions."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm
(( rofl Thanks? See, I changed my homepage to APOD, then forgot all about Gaia. Whoops.))

Ace grinned, chuckling at her answer again, before following her path right at her side. He shook his head quickly, unsticking his dark hair from the back of his neck, and causing it to settle pointed out in a million different directions. "Ah, I don't have another class until nightfall either, though I've not a clue what I have. Probably nothing that you've got." He teased admittingly. It was true, he had no clue what he had for a class. "Well, there's the super forbidden forest, or the dorms, or... I've no clue."

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:03 pm
(funny thing was that i was about to post, then parents called me, and i came back and the computer was shut down...too frustrated to try and go back and fix it!)
Danika smiled. "We might, although I am not usually seen in my classes. I tend to try and keep a low profile." She said with a coy smile. "Anywho, what do you have?" She asked moments before the intercom sparked to life. 'DUE TO THE YARI CAT'S SUDDEN APPEARANCE, CLASSES FOR THE REST OF THE DAY HAVE BEEN CANCELLED TO MAKE SURE THE INFESTATION IS ELIMINATED. THANK YOU AND HAVE A SPLENDED HALLOWEEN BREAK." Danika laughed. "Hmm, well, I guess we are off the hook, huh?" She said playfully. "So, any other ideas on what to do?" .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 pm
Alec paused, listened to both Danika and then the announcements. "I suppose you're right. No classes. Hm, up for anything specific-Oh! I have an art assignment I need to finish..."
His voice trailed off slowly as his eyes shifted from Danika to his fet and back again.
"Say...ever done any modeling?" he asked, his crooked grin returning.
-----
"I suppose we could wander around aimlessly, but I think in the long run we'd wind up in circles." Her bright golden orbs looked around quizzically.
"I could go for a bit of mischief myself...you? she asked, a wicked grin spreading across her face.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Danika was kinda shocked to hear the last part of his statement. "Um, no, actually." She said, kinda flattered. "But, when you can change your appearance at will, you wouldn't be the first choice for one either." She said with a smile. .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:35 pm
Ace grinned a wicked, crooked grin at the mention of it. "I'm always up for a bit of mischief." He said, his eyes undecided against the calm blue and a darker blue/silver. "What did you have in mind, dearest?" He asked, his eyes finally settling on the silver blue.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

liixo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:39 pm
"he ate my heart, he a-a-ate my h-h-heart"

After sleeping in for the first half of the day, Will awoke to find that his ipod was charged and playing his favorite song. He rolled out of bed, and threw on a shirt, a pair of cargo shorts, and some flipflops. He grabbed his ipod and sun glasses, then made his way out of the room. Walking down the hall he stumbled into the washrooms. He walked up to the sink, brushed his teeth, and cleaned his ears... "I wonder what theyre cooking for dinner today" he thought to himself, as his stomach growled. With that he started to walk to the cafeteria. While walking there he sung the lyrics to the song "Monster" by lady gaga. He didn't care what people thought of him. His last two classes of the day were art and "mythical creature study". He was only taking MCS to gain awareness of who was going to the school. I mean knowing your peer's powers is important. Today was going to be good, he just had a feel that it would be. He was getting close to the cafeteria, and something smelt good...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 pm
"Well, actually, I haven't a clue as to what type of mischief we could attend to....Hmm...I suppose that leaves us back at square one now doesn't it?" Alegra mused with a grin.
She cast a glance towards his eyes,"I feel as though you should come with a mood ring, sir. I never know what behind those array of colours you seem to display so often."
-------
"Well, I don't know about that. I think that would make you a perfect subject to draw. C'mon, what do you say?" He gazed at her with bright golden orbs and feigned a rather convincingly sexy pout, his bottom lip quivering just so.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Shy_Red
"Well, actually, I haven't a clue as to what type of mischief we could attend to....Hmm...I suppose that leaves us back at square one now doesn't it?" Alegra mused with a grin.
She cast a glance towards his eyes,"I feel as though you should come with a mood ring, sir. I never know what's behind those arrays of colours you seem to display so often."

Ace shook his head, chuckling a husky laugh. "Is that to mean, ma'am, that you need a color key to be able to tell what I feel?" He responded quickly, raising one eyebrow. "But there's a trick with them. My eyes never lie. One you crack the code, you're free to read."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:06 pm
"I shall have to keep this in mind then good sir," Alegra laughed, returning his smile. "I am suddenly rather thirsty. Care to join me for something to sip while we continue to get to know each others quirks and the like?" she asked, heading towards the steps to the school in long effortless strides.

(( Is anyone else experiencing awkward posting issues? Ex: The post I made previously, ended up at the top of the page instead of the bottom.
Update:I posted this one and then edited it because now it is on my page in the middle of the page! What's going on!))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm
Shy_Red

"Well, I don't know about that. I think that would make you a perfect subject to draw. C'mon, what do you say?" He gazed at her with bright golden orbs and feigned a rather convincingly sexy pout, his bottom lip quivering just so.

Danika bit her lip, his puppydog pout was nearly impossible to resist. "Oh, alright...But, you better not make me look bad." She teased. "Lead the way, great artist." She said, for she had no idea where he wanted to go for his art.

(Shy, it seems as if all gaia had this glitch...just quote what you are replying to, and after a couple of pages of posting, it will go back to normal)  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games