Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:30 pm
Promitheus Zek
bah Syn are you always this lazy * Zek says puting down is laptop bag*

Syn notices Zek and stares at the ceiling "uhhm mostly. depends on my mood..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 pm
Rain dragged her arms through the water, loving the feel of the water running through her fur, stroke after stroke. After a few hundred yards of swimming, she stood at the end of the pool and folded her arms on the pool deck, her eyes on a few kids in the recreational area, talking and splashing each other. She sighed softly, wishing that she was able to be care free and have friends like that.  

Rainey_angel81

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 pm
Eman of Noah Clan
Promitheus Zek
bah Syn are you always this lazy * Zek says puting down is laptop bag*

Syn notices Zek and stares at the ceiling "uhhm mostly. depends on my mood..."

* Sits on the floor and looks up*...what mood are you in now?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm
-Hey, 'sup you, uh.... people I met at the cafeteria a few minutes ago?- Erik said to Zek and Syd while laying his skateboard against the wall

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 pm
sweatdrop "Alright...MAYBE it was my fault....MAYBE."

Black had to sprint to catch up with the quick little fox, but when he did he brushed his fur lightly against hers and said, "Well, this is yer class, maybe I'll see ye around before later? If not, then I'll still meet ya at the spot right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:35 pm
* Zek looks up at Erick* Hey...did u find the office ?  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 am
"yeah we were in there a few minutes ago. almost got ketchup all over my favorite sweatshirt.. and I snagged an extra taco before I left." still looking up, Syn takes a taco out of his sweatshirt and starts eating it...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 am
Wolf Avery
sweatdrop "Alright...MAYBE it was my fault....MAYBE."

Black had to sprint to catch up with the quick little fox, but when he did he brushed his fur lightly against hers and said, "Well, this is yer class, maybe I'll see ye around before later? If not, then I'll still meet ya at the spot right?"

She nodded as she smiled. "I'll be there if I don't see you before the end of the day." Before she could think too much about it, she nuzzled Black's cheek lightly and dashed into the classroom.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:56 am
-Yeah, I did, I delivered the envelope and... are you really gonna eat that?- Erik looked at Syn's taco, which had a few hairs on it -Uhm, anyway. Yes, I found it, if everything goes well, I'll be reciving my new schedule tomorrow-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 am
* Zek looks at Syn*...why was there a Taco in your poket???  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:55 pm
Syn finishes his taco. "it was in my pocket because I didn't finish eating while the food fight was going on and I wasn't in the mood for trying to remove guacamole stains from my clothes so I decided to take it with me when I left the cafeteria" Syn stops staring at the ceiling long enough to reach into his backpack and pull out a bottle of water.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:34 pm
Sora-nervously-stumbles-around-the-huge-school-and-finds-her-way-into-her-class.-She-immediately-takes-a-seat-in-the-way-back-and-settles-herself-in.-She-nervously-thumps-her-tail-as-she-thinks-about-how-this-all-might-goo.-At-her-old-school,the-graduating-class-was-about200-,at-this-school,-there-was-over-1500.-This-didnt-look-like-such-a-promising-year-for-her.  

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:39 pm
hahahaha ur soo lazy x3 * says Zek as he pulls out a chicken wrap from his bag* Hey Erick you whant one i got more...since i got hit like with five of them...food fight are cool for when your hungry yust pick the food you like and hide it * said Zek taking another one out and handing it to Erick*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 pm
Syn takes a moment to laugh at zek's comment before taking a sip of his water "Yeah because I'm the only one here missing class to have a convo by the stairway and eat some leftover lunch..."  

x-LunaMew-x

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:25 pm
Black felt a little light headed, and he was FAIRLY certain it wasnt because of the fall and the beam. But he could be wrong.

SOOOOO he did the one thing he always did to fix headaches, walked outside, lit up a cigarette, and started to play his pipes.

"Heh, guess I can use the excuse of medical problems fer not commin ta class. Need another nap anywho"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games