Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 pm
Kairi walked out, seeing that Cloud and Sephiroth hadn't really moved much. "Aww... You didn't have to wait for me!" she teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm
Cloud shakes his head, he didn't want to contradict the girl on who it was he was waiting for. She seemed nice enough and there was not any need to hurt her feelings.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:21 am
Sephiroth smiled slightly '' Shall we be off to class then?'' the silver haired student walked forward about ten feet then noticed cloud was not folllowing. ''Are you comming along cloud?''  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm
She looked at the clock nervously. "C'mon, the bell's about to ring!" she said anxiously.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:48 pm
"Huh?...Oh sorry, it's just" He looks back at the door and sighs before walking over to the pair in front of him. "Let's go"

((Since everyone's been pretty inactive lately except for you two I'm going to add another day to this class period, I'll start the next period tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:46 pm
((M'kay))

Kairi started to walk, but Cloud still lagged behind. 'Whoever he's waiting for must be pretty important...' she thought.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm
((Sorry bout that but I only have a few people who are in my class period, but Shadow has no computer, and Rika can only get on for a bit for the most part...TT^TT and thats about it.I guess I'll rp alone))

Reno was bored lately during this class period. He was asleep until he heard Rufus's wheelchair squeaking. He let him leave, then followed to see what he was up to since he had nothing better to do.

Rufus was going to the gym to see what was going on. He passed the pool, which should have been empty this time of year, though it seemed no one had gotten around to draining it. Seeing Reno, he stopped and waited for him He surely came up. Rufus said to him, without turning, "Reno. Swim for me." Reno growled and had half the mind to hurt him, then thought of a better idea. Moving up to a few feet from him, and the tapped the back of the chair with his foot enough to send the "cripple" into the pool, and the wheelchair landed back on it's wheels with a thud. Rufus was struggling to get to the side, and barely making it. He tried to stay there, and yelled obscenities while holding onto the cement half-wall tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm
''Alright, and here we are'' Sephiroth opens the door and walks outside. ''Just follow this short path around the corner, there is a large open space where we take class. so lets go'' when they arrived the Teaacher asigns them spells to preform and, how to cast them.
''Have fun both of you.'' Sephiroth then took his places and began to cast the magics he had been assigned.  

Gray BloodStone

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 am
Cloud practiced using his materia, what they were starting out with was easy enough. After a while he was comfortable using the materia and sat down on the ground. Cloud holds up the materia between his thumb and index fingers so that light could shine through the semi transparent orb. "...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:41 am
Kairi looked over at Sephiroth and Cloud. 'Thoughs are pretty...' she thought, looking at the materia. she noticed that the teacher wasn't really paying attention, so she sat down.

(( lol I didn't mean to make Kairi sound like a ditz. XD))  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 pm
(Guys i'm really sorry that i haven't been on rping much so sorry ;_; i hope you understand that i have less time on so please understand that ;_;

Rikku)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG
Please Proceed to 8th Period

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 am
Almost without thinking Kairi got up and started walking to the gym. When she got in there, she noticed that all the girls had gotten dressed already. They took roll and led the girls outside so they could run the track. A few minutes of running, Kairi slowed to a jog. She noticed that the ROTC class was coming outside to start excersicing. She started to run again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm
Reno walked away from the pool, not wanting to be late, and tired of listening to him for now. What did he have next? Ah. ROTC.

Rufus was screaming, and then it was getting tiring. He tried a few times to get out, and wasn't able. He was not that sure he could get up this way, and definitely not to get to the ladder. He started to cry for real this time, and was attempting to get the attention of anyone passing by.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:49 pm
Cloud looked around the ROTC field for Zack, he frowns. Fair was supposed to be his warm up partner but the guy was nowhere in sight. He sighs and starts stretching. "...."  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games