Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 pm
xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
Chissy_Brown
" Hi, me Chissy and welcome to the kitchen there are lots of things to do."said a very small elf. " You can go to class its very fun and just help out. oh my chissy needs to study for finals bye."

if you want to be friends just add me ok

xopreciouskhmergirlxo
Hi chissy I Tary thank you for the welcome smile thanks for telling me I'll go check it out and good luck on finals.
feel free to add I don't mind at all whee

[why are people just emptying quoting others? I'm confused]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:04 pm
xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
oh sorry didn't know confused I won't do it agian. whee

No worries. I'm sure it's just a polite warning. 3nodding We know you're new!

IceeWitch

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 am
IceeWitch
xoPreciouskhmergirlxo
Chissy_Brown
" Hi, me Chissy and welcome to the kitchen there are lots of things to do."said a very small elf. " You can go to class its very fun and just help out. oh my chissy needs to study for finals bye."

if you want to be friends just add me ok

xopreciouskhmergirlxo
Hi chissy I Tary thank you for the welcome smile thanks for telling me I'll go check it out and good luck on finals.
feel free to add I don't mind at all whee

[why are people just emptying quoting others? I'm confused]

xopreciouskhmergirl
omg, I think it because it's more easier to reply to the other person.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
"Oh, yes," Belle says earnestly, her eyes widening. "It is even more beautiful than you can imagine, Moxy! Everything is bright and colorful, and there are hundreds of exotic scents and tastes." Her lip quivers as she remembers. "Belle is m-missing home very much..."  

Belle of Peace

kstar13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 pm
"Oh yes, I don't want to get into trouble either!" Kaylin replied and shook her head. "We should probably get to work then!" Looking around, she noticed the large amount of cooked food and the nearly empty serving tables. "Uh-oh! I think I'll go carry food!" And hurried off to cart a plate of eggs and a platter of bacon to the tables.

((lol, you were confused too, Icee? It took me a minute to figure out the second quote was the current post, not really a quote! lol ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm
User ImageMoxy blinked and covered her mouth with a gasp. "Moxy is sorry! Moxy didn't mean to bring up bad memories for her new friend!" She shuffled from one foot to the other, looking worried. "Moxy is being glad to come to Hogwarts. Her old master was..." She paused to take a deep breath, then leaned forward to whisper. "...he was a bad man." For several moments, the small elf stood stock-still as though waiting to be struck down for her words, but when no blow came, she relaxed and even offered Belle a shy smile.  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:09 pm

((Can my guy jump in? :3 ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image

Zella ran along the corridors, huffing and puffing and taking care to not disturb any of the classrooms in session. She had only taken a short nap due to her lack of sleep and now, everyone had left. "Bad Zella" She muttered to herself, thinking of what punishment she would give herself once she reached the kitchens. She ran back to the painting and, standing on the tip of her toes, gently tickled the pear. The painting slowly creaked open to reveal the bustling kitchens of the elves. She walked in, hoping she would not draw much attention to herself. Zella grabbed a sturdy looking broom and used it to punish herself until she was satisfied with her beating. Then, she looked around for a friendly face.  

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 pm
Dosico

((Can my guy jump in? :3 ))

Yes. And please don't use bolded black (tis a Hufflepuff color). You can use default, indigo, or purple.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm

((I always use this color. -.- ))

Zeek shyly walks in, this is his first day in Hogwarts.

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 pm
Maddy looked around in delight at all the new faces. "So many new elves have arrived!" She squeaked happily. Without a minute to waste Maddy went straight to fixing up a batch of muffins.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 am
Dosico

((I always use this color. -.- ))

Zeek shyly walks in, this is his first day in Hogwarts.

(Please do not use colors or blue either, those are for members of Ravenclaw. House Elf may use default, indigo, or purple. Thank You!)

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm
I Tary elf just came back in to this beautiful magical kitchens it been awhile.hmm,she said the floor look so dirty so she began to grab a mop and began cleaning.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image "Hello? Can I get some help here? I would like some party snacks for Gryffindor Tower" Andrew called out in the kitchens hoping an elf would hear his call for assistance and took a seat on a stool near an island in the kitchens.  

Oshenukhar

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm
"I, Chissy make you carrot cake it very good for master eyes." she said as she started to make the cake  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games