Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:24 am
"Uh...right." Saerenna whispered. It wasn't necessarily a good sign if a robot couldn't comprehend what was going on, but then again, it was just artificial. Still, it was very odd to find that this 'Freyr' knew who Slayer 1 was. How many people knew about him? Her and the President.... The President! Had this creature done something to him to get information? The chimera didn't seem threatening, but he WAS standing between them and their way out. "Again, what are you doing here?" she asked stiffly, ready for anything, and hoping that Slayer 1 would be good on his word and be able to fight for protection. After all, if it was just her, she'd have no chance of taking on this large chimera by herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:25 pm
Freyr sighed with mock-defeat, "I suppose it's understandable that someone who looks like I do... isn't worth being trusted..." He muttered loudly enough to be heard, sounding hurt. "I suppose I should be used to such treatment,..." He choked, and sniffled, then fell into a violent coughing fit, when he recovered from this malady a few moments later he acted as though his prior malancholy episode had never happened, "So then,... did Ghast give you a female personality Slayer 1? Would that make you Slayeress 1?" He snorted with amusement at the thought, and without invitation trotted amiably forward, not actually approaching too closely to the wary Robot and his charge. "I remember when you were designed, I thought for sure Ghast was going to make me a cool android suit of my own..." He glanced the tall figure over, and then paused as his eyes widened, "Oh! I'm sorry,... you're occupied! Pardon my rudeness..." Then his lips twitched again, and his eyes sparkled, "That sounds wrong in sooo many ways...." He muttered with a snort and a wink to the large android suit.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 pm
Saerenna would have glared and put a hand on her hip, if it wouldn't have looked so akward from inside a suit of robot armor, so she settled on just the glaring part, not that that would have been noticeable either. "Excuse me, Mister Freyr something-or-other, but you still have yet to explain what you are doing here. Until you do so, I'm afraid that I have no reason to trust you." She stated. How did this chimera happen to know who Professor Gast was, or by the sound of it, know Gast? She started whispering to Slayer 1, "Are you sure you don't know this guy? Do you know anything about him, like who he works for, or who he used to work for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:34 pm
"My Files Are Incomplete. Ghast Was Well Known For His Successful Gene Splicing Experiments, Perhaps This Is One Of Them."  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:35 am
"Svaldifari" He corrected automatically, and then smiled as she continued. when she began to whisper his head cocked to one side, then a long pause ensued, and after a few moments the Chimera began to fidget. "Well?" He asked plainatively, "Does Slayer know about me or not? I'm only getting one side of the conversation here!" Then he quickly threw up his hands to forstall any insistant questions from her, "Oh and so you don't get your robo-panties in a knot, I followed your ensemble here. I followed you, or rather Slayer, not that difficult actually,... he doesn't precisely blend in...." his contagious grin spread across his face at that, "I'm reaquainting myself with old..... uh..." He scratched idly at his chin with one finger as he searched for the word, "old... interests I guess." he finished, with a sheepish smile and a shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:31 am
Misopan_Kurai
savanacat
Dahry overcame her shock and replied in equally acrebic tones,"It can't be. Cloud used worse, as have others, and I'm well aware that you have seen them, for they were mentioned in my files." She glared at him as she spoke, quite angry to have her break disturbed by an associate. She watched as he continued to calmly sip his beer, ignoring her anger, and she grew visibly more wrathful. She practically swelled with rage, and she took a long gulp of her beer and quickly finished it off. She bristled with anger, everything had gone wrong already but now this!
Shinrei considered this for a moment with an obvious smirk, though his eyes, as always, were as cold and emotionless as obsidian as they read her obvious emotions. "Strife actually fooled people with his disguise though." The shinobi pointed out, taking a sip from his mug. "So, what brings you here?" He asked conversationally, though his tone seemed to convey genuine interest, no one would ever trust as much from him.

Dahry took several moments to call for another beer, moments in which she forcefully shook off her rage and readied her reply to her troublesome companion. With beer in hand, she again turned to face him, her face a mask, she replied, "I? I am doing nothing of import, not work, business or otherwise. I am only here for what I'm already doing. Drinking. Beer." To illustrate her point she took a long swallow of the drink in her hand. She then frowned, looking into her mug, then she glanced at the bartender in annoyance. The drink she had so casually downed was not beer, it was whiskey. Just one more thing that's gone wrong today.  

savanacat

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:18 pm
"Just because I'm in a robot suit doesn't mean I wear robot panties. My panties are... well, that's absolutely none of your business." Saerenna said irritably with a small scowl. "And no, he doesn't know who you are." She did what she could not to fidgit. All they were here for was a simple key, not a conversation with this... this chimeric, gene spliced, Freyr Svahablah thing. She sighed and realized that annoyance wasn't getting her- them- anywhere. "So," she addressed Freyr, "Old interests, huh? I'm Saerenna, a ShinRa Turk." she said by way of introduction.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:36 am
Freyr's face lit up at her mention of Turks and he grinned broadly at her, "A turk eh? I've always liked turks! Never been one though.... maybe I should remedy that...." then he paused rubbing one hand on his chin as he thought the idea over, "Might not work so well though... I'm not exactly inconspicuous... And Turks are kinda people of all work... There's alot of things that I can't do..." At that moment the impish gleam returned to his eyes, "like ride Chocobos...." He chuckled, "I've always wanted to ride a chocobo... most of them don't like me much though..." He sighed dramatically, then returned his gaze to Saerenna's robot covered face. "So, what are YOU doing here?" He asked mishceiviously, throwing her favorite question back at her.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:03 am
Saerenna raised an eyebrow at the mention of him wanting to ride Chocobos. The poor birds.... She sighed and looked behind her towards the direction she and Slayer 1 had been heading in the first place. "If you must know, I'm here for a key." She explained, then turned back to look at other things in the room, "Though I would't mind looking around here more." she mused to herself, her scientist instincts itching to see what exactly the personal lab of Gast contained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:11 am
"A key?" Freyr repeated, once again cocking his head to one side in that almost pet-like manner, he glanced around breifly, "One of Ghast's keys? Oh! I know all about those!! What kind of key? A computer key? a door or cabinet key? a mechanism key? or better yet, one of his PERSONAL keys!! I always wanted one of those, but he would never let me have one.... of course... he's not here NOW..." Without awaiting an answer he strode past the two and ended up at the nearest computer desk. It was covered in dust and cobwebs but this did not deter the chimera. He reached down and punched what could only be a power button, then waited expectantly. When after a few moments nothing had happened, he frowned and punched it a few more times. Still there was no result, rolling his eyes heavenward he moved over to a small box stuck to the wall. "Stupid power supply," He muttered audibly, and opened the rusty door, then he cringed back with a surpised yelp, "Aaah! It EXPLODED!!" He held that position for a few seconds before relaxing and adding, "Just kidding" He punched a few buttons within the box, again receiving with the same consequences as before, "Oh stubble it..." he pulled a lever down and began to pump it vigorously, it was rusty which made the process all that much more difficult. The muscles in his arms bulged, visable even through his leather jacket, he was apparently much stronger than he appeared. After having pumped the switch for several long moments he replaced it and hit the button once more, the lights and power within the small building flickered, and a choked whirring noise was heard from the generator. Freyr frowned again and poked it a few times, then finally punched it. At which point the lights came on fully and the power became a steady hum. "Stupid peice of junk, well at least it's inexhaustible..." He turned to Grin at Saerenna and Slayer.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:16 pm
"A key to Slayer 1." Saerenna explained, and then cringed slightly when Freyr claimed that something had exploded. Because of his joke, she started to scowl at him again. She was going to tell the chimera that it was probably hopeless, when suddenly the power did start working. "Oh, well... thanks." she said, looking around with even more interest now that there was enough light to illuminate everything. "So, Slayer 1, where should we start looking?" she asked, walking over to a computer screen and wishing she could dust it off, but it would probably just scratch things with her metal-covered arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:54 pm
Dahry froze for a moment as she saw the silent message that the bartender was apparently sending her way. A meeting? With one of her informants? Right NOW? This was the worst possible time for one of those secret meetings, she had, right next to her, the most nefarious spy that she knew of. The day was just getting worse and worse. She had kept her face straight as she turned back to Shinrei, thinking frantically of a way to get rid of him quickly.  

savanacat

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:24 am
Trying to hide her amusement, Sofia looks at Yazou wondering if he will respond to the comment. Her main focus though is how she will approach Sephiroth if he was to return, she has mixed feelings about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:21 am
The readout in front of Searenna's eyes indicated the next room they'd been moving towards before, and the robot's voice said, "In The Professor's Office, Likely In One Of His Desk Drawers. Perhaps This Chimera Who Seems To Have Some Prior Knowlege Of This Place Could Figure Out How To Unlock The Drawers In Question. We Might As Well Make Use Of Him Since He's Here." There was something a little off about the mechanical voice, which seemed to remind Searenna of the way its voice had sounded when it had conversed with the President.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:52 pm
Saerenna gave a small shrug, "I guess it couldn't hurt too much." she mumbled, then addressed her next question louder. "Hey Freyr, Slayer 1 says it's in the back room. What do you know about opening locks?" she asked the chimera, starting to walk with the robot towards the indicated room.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games