Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:03 am
((Yeah that's about right...you could always crash a helicopter due to a clog of wolf chow kibble 3nodding lol rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:15 am
((looking back I see that I wanted to join a while ago.... except was told to wait until Shinrei posted. So - now that that's happened and I've repeated myself... on we go!))

((i'm positioning myself in the house of mirrors - randomly there just because.... it's almost like falling out of the sky.))

Shiimasurei Nrai sat on the roof of a building known simply as the house of mirrors. She had come here only a few days ago sensing some future disturbance at the house. The Turk moved slightly, shifting so that she now sat cross-legged - a better position to "move" from rather than from her knees. A light breeze sprang up, blowing her astoundingly long silvery-white hair just slightly until she ran her hand through it, pushing most of it back except for her bangs which insisted on falling foward most of the time. She chuckled quietly, thinking back on how often people had mistaken her for Sephiroth from a distance simply due to her hair and somewhat from her eyes. However, blue rested within the depths of the green and her hair was much shorter than his ever was - not that it was easy to tell sitting down.

I wonder what happened to him... She mused, thinking quietly since she hadn't seen many remnants for quite some time. As of now her loyalty was still to Shin-Ra - but she hadn't been "affiliated" with the company for quite some time.

"Has it been two years already?" She asked herself aloud, eyes unfocused and only seeing Sephiroth falling down to Aeris' body, his sword stabbing through her. That was the last time she had seen anyone from Shin-Ra - or anyone affiliated with Avalanche or any remnants for that matter.

((yeah, kinda random.... gives a bit of a reason (not really) where she's been. so yeah))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:29 am
Equally inexplicable was the sudden appearence of a large black flightless bird which crept up behind and loudly warked at Shii. It fluttered its wings and clucked oddly as it shook its head. Flicking its crest of tail feathers, it hopped off the building and wandered around, seemingly dancing to its own tune. Apparently Kuroi was a very happy chocobo after his romp with the gold female he had earlier accompanied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:14 am
"Wha-" Shinrai turned around seeing the black chocobo before it hopped down to the ground. Following it, she easily caught up with the happy creature and patted it on the head.

"Well you're sure a happy fellow." She said, her voice indicating that she was used to being around animals - especially chocobos.

((edit: whee, I just read sabel's profile and the little blurb about Kuroi and his "temper". Even though Shiimasurei's good with animals... I wonder how he'll take to her. *laughs and fall out of swivel chair*))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:18 am
It didn't take very long before the group was in sight of the House of Mirrors, and suddenly Vaizel paused, it couldn't be THIS easy could it? He wondered perversely. And suddenly he noticed the large black chocobo dancing about in front of the building. "Mountain and River...." He muttered as inspiration suddenly hit him, well that explained a few things, but why was it HERE?

Rufus glanced disinterestedly at Vai and the chocobo the Cyborg was staring at. Instead he glanced at Saerenna and motioned for her to keep an eye on things. Then the Confused President of Shinra wandered off, stepping into a nearby convinience store. After a few moments he reamerged carrying a white plastic grocery bag with the words "thank you" printed repeatedly down it's side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:41 am
"Someone... no, many someones are approaching." Shinrai thought silently, quickly re-taking her place on top of the building - hidden from view but able to see the visitors. What caught Shinrai's eye was her President.... wandering in - and then back out of a convinience store now carrying a bag. She resisted the rather unprofessional urge to rush down and hug him. Something seemed wrong with him and she wasnt as sure about the rest of the group either. Although she recognized a few of the small party's members, many things could have changed since her absence from the main HQ.  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:15 pm
Saerenna saluted to Rufus' gesture, taking her duty with great responsibility, and seeming to stare holes through everyone. She would prove to the gorgeous president that she was not just a random Turk, but a hard-working, loyal one.

Tifa seemed a bit uncomfortable with the idea of a house of mirrors. Did her hair look alright? surely something on her must look out of place, and being surrounded by a bunch of mirrors would mean everyone would notice! Or if they didn't, Tifa would be reminded of it herself everywhere she looked. She fidgited a bit, adjusting her hair and clothes. Even though she was a stunningly beautiful woman, she didn't feel like one. Maybe her attributes were a bit larger than normal, but that was nothing, really. Then again, she was a woman, and didn't tend to pay attention to such things.

"Uh... Yeah." Chloe said, determining that the Chocobo Sage seemed normal for himself at least, and sat down on one of the barstools. She pulled out a gameboy and started playing 'Chocobo Racing', turning the volume off. How she got sick of the chocobo song, hearing it day after day after day...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:03 pm
Kuroi gave Shii a disdainful look as the woman patted his head and pulled his head back proudly while flaring his crest. Perching in this proud noble pose he stared down at her condescendingly as if demanding what had convinced the puny human that she could touch him. However his prideful demenor was quickly shttared as he raced for the incoming party and instantly began to run circles around Vaizel, and the Jenova-clone clinging to his arm, warking loudly.

"Oh hey Kuroi! It would seem you caught your mate too!" Sabel congratulated as she noted the hyperactive pompousness in the Chocobo's usually aloof personality. "Good for you, I've only begun to ensnare mine." She continued as if completely oblivious to the obvious horror with which Vaizel responded to her one sided conversation with the chocobo.

Choe's relief of freedom from the chocobo theme lasted only seconds as the Chocobo sage began to cheerfully whistle the tune as he watched the 'evaporating' kibble puddle.

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:55 am
Vaizel gave a heavy shudder at Sabel's conversation, trying to put as much distance between them as the hand-cuffs allowed. In no time at all they reached their destination, ... the house of Mirrors... "Why would the White Materia be in here?" He mused aloud to himself, and without further questions he pushed on the door. The sudden sound of dim music and lights turning on caused him to start... the power turned on that fast could only mean someone was watching them.

A loud cocky laughter echoed through the room, "Who dares to invade my house of illusion? Do you think you pathetic two-legged beings can possibly stop me?" Suddenly an image appeared on the wall of mirrors before them, a Felis-Centaur, true to his phrase he had four legs, the front two were of a great cat, and the hind quarters matched those of a horse. The human upper torsoe sneered and gestured to the millions of images of himself. "Behold My Clone army!! I shall rule the world, and none with two legs shall stop me!!" He proclaimed exageratedly, and just as suddenly the images multiplied, every possible angle one could see only Freyr, and hear the echo of his snicker.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:02 pm
Murdock had entered right behind Vaizel and just stared at the Felis-Centaur. "Are you crazy!?" He all but yelled. "Theres only one of you! No way are you gonna rule the world with just a buncha' fake images! You'd need weapons of mass destruction if your gonna try and take over the world!" He walked to a mirror and tapped it. "You can't rule the world with just mirrors! And I say just cause you have four legs, doesn't mean you can't lose to people with to legs! Don't you know that anything with four legs was meant to be dominated by man? Learn your place and quit you snickering, fooling around and craziness!"  

kemenlith

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:37 am
Meru slutated as well but could'nt help but stare a bit but quickly stop stareing before he noticed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:17 am
Shinrai had snuck in behind the group before the door had slammed shut and Freyer appeared....

"Idiot." She muttered aloud by accident as she looked at the hundreds of mirrors that projected the felis-centaur's figure around the room  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:50 pm
Vaizel stared, "What the... What nonsense is this??" He snapped irritably, "Rule the world?? A freak like you???"

Freyr simply smiled, "Me and my Clone army!" He proclaimed proudly, "And I don't need weapons of mass distruction... I have THIS!!" And the hundreds of images all pulled an identical White Materia from their identical pocket. "All my Clones have one too! What now Two-leggers?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:19 pm
"I think that this has gone on far enough." Shiimasurei stepped out into sight, brushing past the group until she stood before the numerous clones and Freyr himself. "I thought you were smarter than this. What happened to you." She said, glaring at the... chimera she thought she knew. However, she had been away a long time... so things probably changed greatly and because of that, she never let her guard down, currently allowing her left had to play across the hilt of her favorite sword and her right was more than ready to shoot the gun she held hidden behind her back.  

Red.Shift [ M ]

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:01 pm
OOC: Y'know...all you need to do is add "You're cheating on me, aren't you!?" rofl lol

Sabel stared at the arrayed 'clone army' with wide saucer-like eyes and clutched Vaizel's arm closer to her. "My love, no, it's too dangerous. We don't know what he's capable of! He's a maniac! a MANIAC!" The Jenova clone cried swooning back into the cyborg's arms.

Kuroi snorted and flicked his tail feathers disdainfully. Humans were such strange creatures. The chocobo thought to itself as he began to preen himself, losing several of his long feather shafts, a few of which promptly floated about and seemed to multiply significantly as they floated down and stuck themselves into peoples hair at odd angles.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games