Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:57 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
I need to regain my compsure. Asking that question has me shaken a bit.
*Lays down for a moment*

Okay, that's better.

Nawwwr, hehe... *nuzzles lightly* It probably feels better than having held it in and let it itch at ya on the inside forever though, ne? ^.^

And also, I know how ya feel... just trust me on that, heh... sweatdrop

The question wasn't bothering me as much as what the consequences of asking it were. I know my stance, I just don't want to be ostracized for having it here. I feel silly for worrying about that here, since why would any of you do that. You're all too nice to do such a thing.
Well, thanks for understanding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:59 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
I need to regain my compsure. Asking that question has me shaken a bit.
*Lays down for a moment*

Okay, that's better.

Nawwwr, hehe... *nuzzles lightly* It probably feels better than having held it in and let it itch at ya on the inside forever though, ne? ^.^

And also, I know how ya feel... just trust me on that, heh... sweatdrop

The question wasn't bothering me as much as what the consequences of asking it were. I know my stance, I just don't want to be ostracized for having it here. I feel silly for worrying about that here, since why would any of you do that. You're all too nice to do such a thing.
Well, thanks for understanding

Yeah, people here are some of the friendliest I've ever met, I swear..... ^.^

And I know what ya mean... I was somewhat thinking about asking it myself but I really didn't have the guts... ^^;; You're brave, congrats. *hugs*

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:01 pm
Hmm.... I wonder where Sura is tonight.... o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:01 pm
AHHH!!! gonk one of my cat's won't stop chasing my new oriental gold fish around the stupid fish tank!!!!! gonk  

Selevol

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:03 pm
Starlight
AHHH!!! gonk one of my cat's won't stop chasing my new oriental gold fish around the stupid fish tank!!!!! gonk

... o_O;; Nawwr... *pets and nuzzes* Well, that's a kitty-cat for ya... ^^;; Gotta admit, it's a little funny though. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:06 pm
Lloxie
Starlight

... o_O;; Nawwr... *pets and nuzzes* Well, that's a kitty-cat for ya... ^^;; Gotta admit, it's a little funny though. xP

yes... but he's pissing me off cause those are very special fish to me and he keeps ramming his head against the glass and all..... LMAO!!!!! ok... so it's very funny.... but i wish he'd go back to terrorizing them from my computer chair in my lap since they're next to my desk  

Selevol

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:06 pm
Lloxie

Yeah, where is he? I'm sure he'd love to add more than his two cents to my question.

I'll be on for about another hour, so we'll see what happens. Right now I'm digging for info on Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:11 pm
Starlight
Lloxie
Starlight

yes... but he's pissing me off cause those are very special fish to me and he keeps ramming his head against the glass and all..... LMAO!!!!! ok... so it's very funny.... but i wish he'd go back to terrorizing them from my computer chair in my lap since they're next to my desk

Nawwr... yeah, I'd imagine it'd be better to cuddle him and laugh at the same time... *pets*

I used to have a kitty myself... she was a calico. And one of the best damned pets I've ever known. I felt closer to that kitty than most any human... suppose that might contribute to what got me into furry fandom in the long run... *shrugs* Odd how my favorite animal is a fox, not a cat... o_O
Ok yeah, that was random. Sorry... ^^;;

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:13 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie

Yeah, where is he? I'm sure he'd love to add more than his two cents to my question.

I'll be on for about another hour, so we'll see what happens. Right now I'm digging for info on Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

xd *giggles* I'm sure he would. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:16 pm
CATZILLA!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Selevol

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:18 pm
Wow.... did I kill it again in here? o_o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:20 pm
CATZILLA!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Selevol

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:23 pm
.... orrrr, it could just be lagging like hell.... stressed Grrrr, stupid server... >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:26 pm
Lloxie

I used to have a kitty myself... she was a calico. And one of the best damned pets I've ever known. I felt closer to that kitty than most any human... suppose that might contribute to what got me into furry fandom in the long run... *shrugs* Odd how my favorite animal is a fox, not a cat... o_O
Ok yeah, that was random. Sorry... ^^;;

I certainly know what's contributed for me. The Lion King sure played it's part when I was a kid. Around the time that movie came out I became interested in Wolves. Before that, I was fascinated with Sharks for some reason. Lately, my love for Werewolf: The Apocalypse has been a major impact. It's not a game about furries, but that doesn't really matter. I've made myself into two characters. One is actually me and the other is my fursona. The one that actually is me, not that you'll know what this means, is a Homid-Philidox-Child of Gaia (That's an actual Werewolf tribe). That basically means I was born as a human, acts as a judge according to the Lunar phase they're born under, who prefers to not fight if possible, but will if needed. My fursona is a Homid-Galliard-Silent Strider, which means they love music and stories, are of some type of Middle Eastern decent but cannot live in the area where they were born in due to Wanderlust and that the place is cursed (Thanks to the Vampires of Vampire: The Masquerade). That was long winded, and probably belongs in the member intro place, but oh well.  

Af Mas

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:27 pm
wah! new posts aren't showing up for me!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games