Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am
KitsuSoraAya
Aya looked up from the couch when Amelia said something about the Quidditch world cup. "I am! But Amelia I'm on Perus Team so are you only going to be cheering for the Irish or for the Hufflepuffs overall?"

User Image

Every Hufflepuff, besides its just a game so, i am not competitive where i would shun my fellow Hufflepuffs if Peru won, NEVER i would congratulate them............GO IRELAND! and GO PERU! Besides have you noticed half are from Hufflepuff, that's whats up

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm
Amanda enters the common room and hears Amelia and some fellow Hufflepufffs discussing the upcoming quidditch match. Agreed, it's so hard to pick a team, go Puffies! smile and Ireland wink  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm
"They both look like excellent teams." Hope agreed and then confessed. "I'm just glad I'm still small enough to fly a broom. I'm guessing that by next year I may not be able to play. Since the bigger I get the more weight I'll be putting on my broom and thus will be making it slow down." Hope sighed, taking a moment or two to look sadly out one of the enchanted windows (enchanted to replicate the weather outside, since the common room is underground).

Hope then straightened up in her seat a little and added in a more cheerful tone,
"Maybe I could be the announcer next year, instead. That wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 am
Aya smiled at Amelia then turned to Hope. "You could probably bewitch your broom so you can still play next year. Maybe you could talk to Professor Hooch, see if she could do it."  

KitsuSoraAya

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:08 pm
Hmm, I heard that Hagrid had a motorized motorcycle, whatever happened to it? wink So, umm are you half giant?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 am
"I sure am, Amanda! And I'm proud of it!" Hope replied happily, standing up to show her full height of 5' 8", at the age of twelve. "Though I'm actually a little smaller than my mother was then she was my age. She told me she was six feet tall her first year at Beuxbatons."

Hope then turned over to talk to Aya. "I guess it all depends on how much I grow over the next year. I really don't know. Half giants are pretty rare and two of them having a half giant child of their own is even rarer. So we don't actually know how big I'm going to get."

Hope then added, with a slightly mischievous look in her face,"But it's alright if I don't get to play next year. I think I could have a lot of fun being the commentator. But we'll see."

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 pm
That's very cool! I swear I'm related to fairies or something! I'll be lucky to be over 5'2!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm
"Or maybe you could be part Goblin. Wasn't Professor Flitwick?"

((or maybe part house elf xd Yay Very Potter Sequel))

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 pm
*Calliope enters through the portrait hole, dragging her feet drowsily with bags under her eyes*
"I been workin' so hard at keepin the World Cup commentary flowing an updated, that I been forgetin' ter get some shut eye. Me mam will have me skin for that surely... "
*sees the group of awesome Hufflepuffs gathered and approaches them*
"What are you lot talkin' about? The world cup? How do you think it's going so far?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm
Hope smiles brightly at the newcomer. "Oh, I'm loving it! This is even more fun than when I got to go hunting with my relatives when I was a little kid, which I got to do from basically atop one of my second cousin's shoulders." 3nodding  

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 am
User Image

Its alot of work, but the outcome so far is really awesome! Great jobs guys man i quiet tired, just a little realife is doing a good job with me sweatdrop i am pooped

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 pm
*Calliope giggles at Hopes story, looking up at her thoughtfully, she can only imagine what Hope's cousins might look like. Then turning to Amelia (her new bud wink )*

"I know what you mean... And I agree, I'm quite happy with how things are going so far as well! You'd best be getting some shut eye Amelia, you've still got a snitch to find once they release it!"

*Then... musing a little to herself...*

"It seems like almost everyone is playing in the cup... and all the Hufflepuffs! Literally half the players involved are in our lovely house! 8 Hufflepuffs, 4 Gryffindors, 2 Slytherins, 2 Ravenclaws.... "

vivacious_red

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:09 pm
"Well even so I guess we are lucky because even though it mostly Puffies in the World Cup it is just a little bit of friendly competition but we can still talk like this." Aya said and smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm
KitsuSoraAya
"Well even so I guess we are lucky because even though it mostly Puffies in the World Cup it is just a little bit of friendly competition but we can still talk like this." Aya said and smiled brightly.

((It's funny you should say that. After Tech's last Beater update, I noticed that he had two different bludgers hitting you. Even though we're on different quidditch teams, I felt the need to support you.))
3nodding

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:42 am
Hope Maxime Hagrid
KitsuSoraAya

((It's funny you should say that. After Tech's last Beater update, I noticed that he had two different bludgers hitting you. Even though we're on different quidditch teams, I felt the need to support you.))
3nodding

((Aww thanks Hope ^^ And to be honest it doesnt really matter that we are on different teams were both in Hufflepuff and that good enough for me :3))  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games