Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 am
Rogu could still hear Them from the shower, the water not helping in the slightest. He jumped out of the shower, grabbed the nearest towel and covered himself up and climbed out of the window towards the room, holding the large towel in place. "Will you just SHUT UP" He said bursting in through the window, his tail standing on end. As he glared at the origion of the noise.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:08 am
((lol...I thought Naoto stopped yelling and Youki is outside the room already?/))

Naoto look up to see the half naked cat jumped in from his window. He give the cat a cold and cool look. "What do you want." He is totally annoyed by Youki and he is not going to be nice to the cat if he say something again.

((Wasn't Rogu tamed and become polite? o.o))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 am
((only to youki ^^, and he was thinking the shower noises were naoto xp ))

Rogu looked around the room and he didnt seem to see youki, the main cause to the noises. "Were is youki, and what did he do to you anyway?" He looked around for the pervert, begining to glare everywhere. "that pervert"

((Going for tea, be back in a while))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am
Nanao spending the night in her dorm room with no sleep wondered what the cause of that noise was. Then she heard Youki, Naoto and Rogu´s voices. Oh, it was just them. she thought, changed into her shinigami uniform and went to the school. "Okay, I just have to wait for Rogu here." she said aloud to herself, walked into her class room, sat down behind her desk and prepared for the first lesson of that day.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 am
Aku awoke, he could hear his brother above him, and he could hear someone else as well. He decided he might as well head to his class, even though he was already late anyway. As he got changed he saw the shower was still running, turning it off he head to the class and spotted Nanao in her class. At least she does not seem stupid like my brother "Morning Nanao, my brother will be late, hes having a discussion with someone back at the dorms. Anyway what would you like to learn today? Or would you like to train with me instead of teachering?" He was not joking with this question, and answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:57 am
"Oh, good morning, Aku-sensei. I did not hear you comming... Thank you for informing me about Rogu being late. Oh, some training could do good. It makes stronger. So I am not against it." Nanao answered. Oh, that will do good when I train a bit. she thought and accepted Aku-sensei´s offer smiling brightly.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 pm
Aku was glad to hear here reply and jumped down into the garden. She will make a good studentAs he jumped down he looked up towards the window and covered the sides of his mouth with his hands. "Hey jump down here, were going to be doing some hand to hand training, until Rogu comes down here at least".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:12 pm
"Alright, I am already down." Nanao said as she flash stepped to Aku-sensei and reappeared right next to him. Hey, sensei, you are forgetting that I am a shinigami. Some flash step does not make me any problems. she thought to herself. "Okay, we can start, sensei." she said to Aku-sensei.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Aku then springed his leg backwards and arrived behind her. "Well if we are going to start, would you like to go first or should i start?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 pm
"You can go first, sensei." Nanao answered and got ready to take every strike of sensei. Okay. Just go first, sensei. We will see who is better. she thought and waited for Aku-sensei to start.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:29 pm
Aku then smiled, happy he had someone who listened to him he jumped into the air, thrusting his claws down at her head, grinning madly as he attacked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:34 pm
Nanao just jumped from there in time as for not to get hit. Then she flash stepped behind him and tried to hit him into his back. Okay, sensei, what will you do about this? she thought. "Oh no, not so fast, sensei. You will not get me that easily." she then said to him.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:37 pm
Aku then used his tail to grab her leg and then thought of the best way to use his powers to beat her. But first he had to say something. "Well then, what have you learned from my brother which you forgot her?". He was a teacher so he had to teach a little during this fight after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 pm
"Hey, sensei, you are forgetting that I am a shinigami. I just have to get better. And for that I need some practice. But that is all." Nanao said and dodged Aku-sensei´s tail. "I told you that you will not get me easily haven´t I?" she then asked. Okay, sensei, show me something more. Nanao thought as she went to kick Aku-sensei off his feet.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm
Aku jumped and stamped his feet next to were he leg was. "Now if i had hit your leg then it would of most likely been broken, now lets move onto the next lesson shall we". He said as he grabbed her skirt and throw her into the air, which hopfully show her not to let anyone grab onto her. "At least your a better learner than Rogu".  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff