Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm
Nekko fire fox
DFC1995
"She just means they'll teach you how to play... Unless of course your set is jinxed, my sister had a set like that once it was pretty funny! Mine are pretty old that's why they like me" Noelle laughs as she watches her set go to there respective places.

Nekko's run all over the board "OY, line up you lot!"

[[Don't forget to post in blue!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:15 pm
Noelle was playing white so she went first starting to line up her usual starting play  

Daliaveyani

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
Nekko fire fox
DFC1995
"She just means they'll teach you how to play... Unless of course your set is jinxed, my sister had a set like that once it was pretty funny! Mine are pretty old that's why they like me" Noelle laughs as she watches her set go to there respective places.

Nekko's run all over the board "OY, line up you lot!"

[[Don't forget to post in blue!]]

Thanks, I keep forgetting.>.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:57 pm
DFC1995
Noelle was playing white so she went first starting to line up her usual starting play

Nekko probes one of her pawns forward. "Come on now you can do it."  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:56 am
The event is over, but don't go wandering off yet! The Hogwarts Express is now boarding, and classes are beginning to accept sign-ups. And don't forget that the start-of-term event, House Spirit Week, starts on the 10th!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 pm
Louis walks in just in time to hear something being mentioned about a House Spirit Week."Hmmm, i should probably go check this out.It sounds like a great way to start of the term."  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm
wrathofrealm
Louis walks in just in time to hear something being mentioned about a House Spirit Week."Hmmm, i should probably go check this out.It sounds like a great way to start of the term."

We're currently discussing it in the SFQ. There's some great ideas already, but we always like more input!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:26 pm
We have two new Ravenclaws, Dragoness91 and Pearls of Diamonds. Welcome to Ravenclaw!

Those of you who were active this term will be moving up a year. Check the first page. If I haven't moved you up but you think you should be, PM me. (I started a new post count this month.)

Sign-ups for classes are open! Go get those house points!

Lyra Elizabeth

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
We have two new Ravenclaws, Dragoness91 and Pearls of Diamonds. Welcome to Ravenclaw!

Those of you who were active this term will be moving up a year. Check the first page. If I haven't moved you up but you think you should be, PM me. (I started a new post count this month.)

Sign-ups for classes are open! Go get those house points!

"Everybody say hi to my sis!!! Annette ((aka Dragoness91, I am so sorry I haven't been on much Marching band has been my whole life since the season started sorry guys I'll try to post more!))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:20 pm
"I can't believe I got Ravenclaw, I always knew I was a wizard, but I always thought that I would be in Hufflepuff. Oh, well, I have always been the smartest and most intelligent in my class.I guess I'll get some rest." Flux said. He looked into the mirror and said, "Oh, Dux (His real name is Dux, but he was always called Flux, because he was good at engineering) what have you gotten yourself into?"  

IzzyTheBeazt

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 am
"Hey, Flux" Noelle says and ruffles his hair as he slapped at her hand. Noelle laughed at her sisters friend's annoyance and went back to her chess game.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:49 am
Annette comes into the common room, followed by her little schnauzer. Sasha, (the dog,) sees Aiko, Noelle's dog and wags her tail as she runs over to Noelle's chair where Aiko was sleeping. Annette laughed and finished off the last bite of treacle tart she got on the train. She settled down in one of the chairs by the fire to study.  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:48 pm
"Who was that that just touched me? I don't like to be touched by strangers. Hi," Flux said to Annette' "I'm Dux Lightningbolt, but everyone calls me Flux. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm
Annette looks up from her books. "Annette." She said. She put her head back in her books.  

Alastryona

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces