Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm
Airabella appeared suddenly at Hikarus side. she had dissapeared with out anyone noticing when they arrived. the only one who might have been paying any attention to her was uncousious at the time. she came in just to catch the end of Avieras speech and like Hikaru bowed her head in respect for him. she looked up to Aviera sitting on the throne and Grimm beside him but her eyes were drawn back to Aviera. she couldnt help her self. relectantly she forced herself to look away and at Hikaru "hey Hikaru do u want me to take that bullet out?" she whisperd to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 pm
Hikaru looked to bella as she made her appearance and looked down to her leg, it stung simply to place it on the ground, she didn't want it to be touched let alone somebody going in and taking out the bullet, so she came up with something as fast as she could "um.. its fine, i'll get it later i'm sure" She mumbled as she looked away back toward grimm and aviera. She would have to eventually get to it and the other bullets but now wasn't the time or place. She just hoped that Bella wouldn't push the subject any further, to her it wasn't that big of a deal as long as she got it out before it began to get infected.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 am
Viktoria was slightly confused at the abrupt awakening she had. She did not sence the vampires entrance and was shocked at what he said. "Five minutes" she murmmered. Who did he think he was coming and demanding she call her clan to the castle. Doing as she was told she opened the window and jusmped onto the street letting those clan members watching her know they were to come at once. When they had gathered Viktoria told them to go to the Monns Clans castle. They were all skeptical but Viktoria pressed the matter. "Tell Mother to come and find me once you are all at the castle. I will join you after your arrival." She melted into the shadows off to the caslte and the mysterious vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 am
Grim focused his mind on the new arrival and looked into her mind. It was two way, as to not seem disrespectful of invading her mind. She would know his thoughts and he would know hers. He could see confusion and a bit of anger buy hoped that she woulds see reason. This war would not only effect them. Grimm looked back to Aviera.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 am
Aviera didnt say a word unsure all he could say. The man they followed was dead. He had next to no ties to this half of the clan and all they knew him as was a war leader. Seeing him in their leaders throne must make it all worse. That didnt matter now though. "We gather our forces tonight and shall set up plans for a new base and the battle ahead. This war can not be one in a single run no matter how hard we try. We may face the end of our kind." He looked around to see peoples reactions. "Do not take this lightly your fighting for your lives as well as others. Your lord would care who you kill but I say as the new vampyre leader that we kill all that do not hold inhuman blood. Our comrades are the only ones who shall be left standing unless they try to fight against it. That is our only choice but not the least bit of instruction we must give."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 am
The crowd, bloodthirsty as it was, cheered and some even looked back at Bella. They were so bloodhungry that they took a few stepts for her while the main group went out into the night to feed. They were only three, but more than enough to outnumber Bella. This did not sit well with Grimm. He made his way to her side and glared at the advancing Vampires. They hissed back, rage still present in their eyes. "Human Lover! You were always Lord Vondel's pet monster! If you side with them then you will die with them. You will die for protecting the killers of our Lord!" The stalked around him, knowing full well how deadly he was. Grimm did not try to talk back, knowing that he could not reason with them when they were so enraged.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm
Raven looked up as Three vampires began to approach her and Bella, and then looked to Grimm as he simply took their snide comments. She pushed off against the wall and let out a rippling snarl at the men "Back off the lot of you if you know whats good for you! Your disrespect for those higher up shows who you truely are" She growled and snapped in anger, her rage forcing her body to slowly change, her claws coming out of her hands as she shot deathly glares at the vampires around them "If its blood you wish for than find it elsewhere, this human is important to us and if you wish to keep your heads on your shoulders i advise you leave now" Her muzzle at this point had begun to form, though she fought her own body to remain human enough to try to talk to them. She knew she was one snide comment away from tearing all of their heads off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Grimm put his arm across her chest, shaking his head just a little. He didn't break eye contact with the leader of this small group. After a few moments their eyes unfocused and their movements slowed untill they were just standing there. The power coming from Grimm was amazing as his thoughts could be heard from all still present. "By the power given to me by our Lord and my Father Vondel Zotura, You will obay your Lord. This Human is apart of the Vampire Clans and our Lords favorite. You will not harm her." The command imprinted itself into their minds as they nodded in compleat obediance. He released their minds and they immeditely apologized and bowed before Bella and Raven. Grimm had a sick feeling in his gut and an even worse look on his face. He thought what he had dont was byond wrong. What power had his father really given him? Grimm closed his eyes, vowing never to do that to another creature's mind for as long as he lived.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm
Raven watched them carefully as her form slowly returned to her normal human form, her eyes still blazing with anger as they bowed and left. She than turned to Grimm, "you only did what was necessary to avoid a fight" She murmered to him, trying to comfort him "if you didn't do that, there would have been a fight" her voice was gentle as she spoke to her friend, unsure of what she was saying would really register with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Grimm shook his head, refusing to think it the right idea. "It was wrong Raven, very wrong. To take away a mind, even a lowly beasts mind, is not anyones right. I will never to that again for as long as I live. Such power does not belong to me..." Grimm looked back to the throne, knowing who it should have belonged to, who it should have been given to. But he couldn't change time.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Aveira had gotten up but sat back down motioning for the three of them to come to his side. "The human girl is under my personal protection, anyone so much as glances at her in a lustful way will be killed I dont care who you are or what rank you hold. Understood." He asked watching the others that hadn't left yet. "She is a reliable alli and will be kept safe from harm."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:01 pm
Raven nodded slowly to Grimm "Yes, i suppose" She looked down, trying to think of what she could say to him to help comfort him "That must be why Vondel intrusted you with it, he knew he could trust you with a power such as that" She looked to him, trying to make eye contact, if only to send her message more clearly across through the emotion in her eyes.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:58 pm
"Thanks guys" she smiled at them "she felt outa place being the only human, and felt terrible that she had been on the human side that had killed Vondel. her heart lurched. she had been the reason why they had found him. if she would of ran away it would of tookin them way longer to even find were they where. she knew that it wasnt entirly her fault that there were many other factores involved. but still she couldnt help it. speacially seeing Vondels clan react the way they did when they found out about his death. they did have every right to hate her. every right. and still Aviera Grimm and Raven stook by her. she couldnt help but smile a little at them. she had never really had friends tell now.
"wow i guess this means were all friends" she smiled at them. there was always a silver lining though the battle had been fought the war was still waging and she knew all was not said and done yet.
"so what do we do now ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Grimm had stiffened at what Bella said and to what Hikaru said. He walked away from the throne into the middle of the chamber, looking around untill he was sure all others were gone but them. When he turned back to them his face held a huge smile. "Whot you all do is not struggle and just cooperate." just then, through the many secret passageways of the Clan house, human troops flooded in, immedietly shooting Aveira with enough tranqs to kill an elaphant. They did the same with Hikaru. The troops quickly restrained them all as their leader walked in.

Trisha took off her glasses, smiling the whole time. "Good job Grimm, I know you would hold up your end of the bargen. You get your Father's power and I get to kill all of the Vampires. Once we take their leader, they will follow us right into a trap to be slaughtered with our new chemical weapon." Trisha laughed and walked up to the now barely standing Aviera. "And you will be the last to die as you watch the fall of your evil race." She ran her finger down his face to his jaw, grinning all the way.

Grimm made a chokehold on Aviera's power, so that he couldn't harm the humans. A little part of him felt bad for betraying everyone he knew, but the other was to drunk with the new found power to even care.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games