Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Kirk frowned, but didn't look as frightened as Shern - he seemed more determined. his mouth twitched into a brief smile as they complimented Chekov, he did deserve some good recognition for his work.

"No question about it, then. It is Nero....but he blew up Klingon warbirds last time, why the hell would the Klingons decide to ally with him now? i know he wants to take down the Federation, but surely their pride is not open to compromise? You know the Klingons are stubbon bastards."

he then sighed. "doesn't matter in the end. It's happening."

---

Scotty grinned.
"thsi sounds fun"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 pm
Shern nodded "How are we to proceed Kirk?"

---

Drax lead Chekov and Scottie towards the largest cargo bay on the station. The doors slowly slid open.

Chekov dragged his feet in as his mouth dropped open "изумительный" he exclaimed. "Scottie... you whon't believe the size of this thing!"  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:06 pm
"This is most unfortunate," Spock managed to put it simply.

((K....added to Tavana's mini sheet....not that interesting though....sort of vague....))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm
[sounds good. is she the high commander? ie - in enough authority to give a load of warbirds to help nero? just so i know what i'm doing ><]

Kirk thought for a while and then looked nto Shern's eyes.
"Well...we know what we're dealing with. that's an advantage. Nero was operating completely on revenge and emotions - he's clever, but he's no tactician and neither is he militarily trained. In the end he's just a miner who's majorly pissed off and has some serious patience if he can hang around for 25 years just to wait for Spock Prime. that said, his ship has serious fire-power, although without the red matter this is lessened. If he joins the Klingons they might think they have an upper hand and the war will produce a domino effect. Personally, I'd have alll the bases on red alert beacasue he and the Klingons will attack them, probably at random. judging by his previous behaviour he's probably going to come after the Enterprise for revenge too. that's good, we can use it as bait."
he drummed his finger son the table.
"We blast Nero to hell and the klingons lose their greatest asset. sure, the war will probably carry on, but let's deal with this one step at a time."

--

As scotty walked in his eyes widened and he laughed in delight.
"wow, just...wow. I feel like a bairn in a candy shop."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 pm
((Sure....I'm going to go mad with power.))

Back on the Enterprise....

"You're doing good, Jinx," Uhura praised. "You're a quick learner."

"Jinx....good," she said happily. She now knew and understood good, bad, friend, hello, bye, bed, door, water, food, go, stay, stop, sleep and was still learning more.

"Why don't we stop for now?" Uhura replied needing a break. She wondered what the others were up to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 pm
[*buwahaha* right i'll quickly swot up on Nero and then i'll do the baddie plot alongside all this jazz biggrin ]

Meanwhile, Zepatos was marched back with the security and finally found Uhuura. after trying to run off after getting frustrated by them following him everywhere they now gripped his arms - one each. He looked thoroughly sulky when they entered.

"hey." he said miserably.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:52 pm
"You seem to have another upper hand Kirk. You have me. I may not look it but I'm a top class tactician in StarFleet. I'm just not used to being so close to the front line. Then again, I've had my fare share of battles. "

Shern looked up and smiled

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeve... I won't tell starfleet command if you don't"

Shern's smile twisted just slightly. twisted

---

"Lead the way Scottie"

---

"Then! There was a massive crash, and we had landed. Seconds later there were Romulan's everywhere. I mean everywhere. I drew my sword and valiantly started cutting through them. Even saving Kirk a few times. We must have killed at least forty... no... FIFTY Romulans. Nero even ran out of them to throw at us. We blew the drilling platform and were gone. "

"Tell us more Sulu"

Sulu spun around on the bar table, extremely happy at his captive audience.

"As the platform exploded I bravely flung myself off the drilling platform- yet my parachute failed. Kirk dived after me and I managed to grab onto him, pulling his chute. Although it snapped, I think I managed to get it to slow us enough to slow our decent just long enough for Enterprise to beam us aboard. I hailed the ship and zoom. We were back aboard"

Sulu span again and took another bow. He was enjoying this.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 pm
[lol @ Sulu XD]

Kirk raised his eyebrows and returned the grin.
"Oh really?" he glanced at Spock, momentarily concerned if he's be a tattle-tale back to Starfleet.
"how big a bag of tricks?" he asked with a smirk.

--

Scotty headed forwards and looked around, checking over everything. he started to formulate all the different things he could do with the equipment but reminded himself to stay on track.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:05 pm
Uhura sighed. "I don't even want to know do I?" she said.

Jinx however seemed pleased to have him back. "Friend!" she pointed with excited energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm
"Suffice to say I've confiscated my fare share of weaponry over my years here. Temporal, biological, tricobalt, thermo-chemical - even acidic. Nero does not fight fair with his futuristic technology."

Grinning again, Shen looked up

"Why should we"

----

Sulu span around again and pulled out his sword. Swishing through the air he continued telling everyone of his most heroic battle with Nero.

"He was massive. I've never seen such a massive Romulan. He flung himself at me with all his might and I managed to deflect him off. I was just about to plunge my sword into his heart when I was beamed away. The last time I saw was the very tears in his eyes. I was furious that I was deprived of my moment of victory. Sadly, the red matter was creating severe gravitational affects and my piloting skill was needed on the bridge to save the ship."

"SULU!!! Did you do it"

"Of course I did. I lived to tell the tale as did the whole crew. Thanks to me!"

Sulu crouched down and took a swig of his drink before leaping to another table, once again brandishing his sword at the air.  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm
"That is not what you put in your report, Mr, Sulu," Spock replied calmly with not much interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:24 pm
[ rofl ]

Kirk laughed.
"Thal'luk, i think I'm in love with you. That sounds perfect."

--

After admiring the available parts scotty started to pick and gather things together.After a while he nodded
"right, i think that should do it"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 pm
Jinx stalked around Zepatos protectivly from the guards. "It's alright," Uhura said. "Wait outside." The guards nodded and stepped out.

"You're suppose to behave," she commented to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:50 pm
"I am behaving." Zepatos practically whined. "i just wanted to speak to the engineer but he had to rush off. then i got sick of teh idiots following me aroudn so i tried to get away. they caught me, unsurprisingly."
he huffed.
"this is stupid, i feel useless. I want to see the bridge - i want to know how this ship works. I mean this is the newest ship of starfleet if I'm correct, right? you don't' get more high tech than this baby. I wanna know what I'm missing."

---------

Meanwhile, elsewhere in space, Nero was docked at one of the Klingon Empire's planets, preparing to speak with the commander of arms about their alliance. The Narada lay in orbit and he hated to be separated from it. Since being ripped essentially in half he'd spent too much time and risked too muchfor it to be in jeopardy again. But they assured him it woudl be taken care of. Considering he had hardly any crew any more, he had little choice but to trust them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:52 pm
Shern smiled.

"No records of course"

He turned to spock.

"I mean no records. It is a case of survival and we have no time to put this to a committee!"

----

Chekov mumbled beneath a pile of equipment Scottie had loaded him with. He headed back to the ship.

---

Sulu leapt on-top of the bar, now mimicking how he dived across the bridge to save Chekov from breaking his neck as Gravity returned. Impressively diving across the bar he finished in a perfect roll. He was met with yet more cheers from the crowd.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games