Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:17 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had nodded, then found himself laying on his stomach as Rika laid down again. He couldn't sleep now and stayed awake, just laying on Rika's chest, looking at the vague outline of the ceiling through her clothes. Suddenly, the breathing underneath him quickened and he felt hiself sliding down again, then being halted once more. He listened and could hear Rika crying, saddening him as well. After a moment of struggling, he managed to free one arm, then pat on Rika comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika gasped, then looked down at Theo. She wiped away her tears. "Oh, Theo, i thought you were still asleep.." She said in a low voice. She stood up, making sure she was careful with Theo, and sat down on the vanity chair. She looked up at the ceiling. "I had one of my dreams again, except this time, i was just running away..." She cringed at the thought of seeing the little girl injured in her dream.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo continued to stroke Rika's skin, trying to bring her at least some small comfort. "Don't worry, it's over now," he said quietly, looking up at what he could see of Rika. He could hear her heartbeat from where he was and could tell by its quickness how Rika was feeling, making him continue with his soft-spoken words.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:05 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika looked out the window with teary eyes. "Hmm, its almost morning..." She said. She looked down at Theo, "How much longer do you have to be like this?" She said before laying down on the bed, looking at the ceiling, which she had done often.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:13 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo prepared himself for the shifting around that accompanied Rika's movements. "She had said a day, so I take that to mean from the time you put me in last night until the same time today," Theo said, sighing as he looked up towards Rika's face. "You know... it is nice... but how do you feel about me being in here?" he asked, feeling himself blushing even though he knew Rika couldn't see him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:15 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled, "Well, aside from the fact that it is a little awkward, im ok with it, as long as you give me a massage. "She said with a playful smile, but pretty sure Theo couldn't see it.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled and moved about slightly to free is other arm. "Another one for you then," he said before he wriggled about, turning himself to face one of the sides to the crevice he was in and began to rub it, somewhat gently at first, then a little more vigorously when he thought about how much Rika would have been able to feel him. Seeing her chest moving about with his massaging though, Theo was sure she could feel it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika sighed. "Well, looks like we have a long day ahead of us.." She said as she carefully stood up. "Hmm, i wont be able to change out of my dress, will i?" Rika shrugged. She sat at the vanity and began to brush her hair, letting it cascade down her neck.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:35 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"This is a comfortable dress, and I think you look great in it," Theo said, smiling unseen as he continued his massaging. He wondered for a moment before looking up again. "Can you even feel this at all?" Theo asked, rubbing as he spoke. He had started stroking higher up, to him making where he was massaging move more inside the dress and moving the clothing about some as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:47 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled, "Yes, i can, if you want, you can stop now, its kind of starting to tickle.." She laughed. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Eh, i guess this dress is ok.." She said with a smile, looking at nicely sown dress reminded her of her as the little girl in her dream, seeing how badly hurt she looked. She frowned, not wanting to remember.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo didn't want to discomfort Rika, but at the same time, he liked the sound of her laughter, even from within her shirt. Smiling he stopped, twisting around to face her other side, waited a moment, then began massaging the new location vigorously.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika's expression stiffened, she reached out her hand to Theo, making him stop. "No, its fine..." Her eyes became glassy, something was making her feel strange, and almost nostalgic. "Theo, what day is it today?" She said in a low voice, hoping he would be able to hear her.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt the hand and stopped now as she said to, resting back a little disappointed he hadn't made her any happier. Hearing her question, Theo blinked, thinking for a moment before finding the answer. "Today is the sevent. The seventh of March I think," he said, looking up curiously though he couldn't see Rika. "Why do you ask?" he asked in return.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika eyes remained glassy. "Today, is the day that i was found and put in the orphanage.." Rika looked at the floor, "And tomorrow will be the day i was adopted, as my mother puts it, my birthday.." Rika's eyes filled with tears, but she did not let them fall.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:13 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo couldn't see Rika, but he knew she was sad again. "Think of it this way," Theo said, trying to sound reassuring. "Today is the day a different life began for you. It may not have come about as anyone would have wanted, but you have a good life here." Taking a breath for a moment, he continued. "Today to me means that I might be brought back to normal, and then I can hug much more than just your finger." Theo smiled up at Rika then. "Tomorrow, you should be happy. I hope I can make yours the best birthday you ever have."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games