Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 pm
Mira started laughing "No thats not really a lot of time to me.Now if it took five or six years to explore the city then that would be a lot of time."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:29 pm
Oblen nods. "Alright, alright... So... were to now?..." He said looking up to the darkened sky.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:38 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Where do ya wanna go?" She felt the kitten squirming in her pocket again and pulled it out, cradling it in her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm
Oblen shrugs before asking "Do you have a place were you live?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Mira gave him a confused look "Of course I do, its a little ways down from the pet store by the alley you've been hiding yourself away in for god only knows how long."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:24 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Then... could I... see it?" He asked not really sure exactly what Mira's home would look like or if homes nowadays had robots that did chores and such.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly and smiled "Umm.....okay......" She started walking down the street toward the direction of her apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:39 pm
Oblen nods and follows Mira towards her home and wondered exactly why she would live close to the pet store, the only reason he was even in the alley was because the city built around his house and purposely hid his home from the public eye.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Mira walked passed the pet store and over to her apartment building and pulled her keys out of her pocket.Unlocking the main door she grabbed her mail from her mail box and started up the stair to her apartment "Letting you know now, my apartment isn't that big."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 pm
Oblen tilted his head once she took some papers out of a metal mouth-like thing. He then rolls his eyes at her comment. "... and my shack is huge?... I don't care the size of a place at all... as long as it’s live-able in it's fine." He said looking up to Mira before back to the metal mouth.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:20 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Just sayin, cause there are some place way bigger than mine." She raised an eyebrow slightly when she saw him looking at the mail box "It a mail box, you know.Like what people put letters and stuff in."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm
Oblen nods before finally following up the steps. "Oh, yeah... makes sense." He then crosses his arms and asks "... How often dose people receive mail?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm
Mira chuckled "Everyday if they have something sent to them." She unlocked the door to her apartment and walked inside, flipping the switch by the door and turning on the lights.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Oblen rubs his chin. "Ah... So I'm guessing it piles up after a few days?..." He said before looking in her apartment a few seconds before walking in and looking around.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Yeah, it can pile up after awhile." She walked over to the couch and moved the books to the coffee table.She then set the kitten down and stared at it for a moment before quietly mummering to herself "You need a name..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games