Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
The person above me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 pm
^ likes the flavour of over-the-counter cold medications.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 pm
yes actually I do! eek

is a cat guy...*pets*...*pets*....*pets*...*RAPES!* twisted  

wildblackfire

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:40 pm
^ really, really, REALLY needs a new plaything...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm
JTN
^ really, really, REALLY needs a new plaything...

User Image

but you are more fun!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. twisted  

wildblackfire

Chaton Atomique

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 am
^ Should listen to Jacky....or be punched in the ovaries. twisted heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 am
stare shouldn't be so defensive over an internet torture game. I don't even know what he looks like. what makes you think I'm after your guy/friend? I wouldn't even know what his name is if you didn't use it so often. on top of that you never bothered to show your face around here before so it can only lead me to assume that either he begged for help. in which case I mock him. or you suddenly took offense to idea that someone else wants to play with him.

nobody tells me what to do. least of all someone over the internet who has no real valid reason for it. if you punched me on the ovaries, you'll get a steel toe boot to the face. you wouldn't want me to *uck up your pretty body would you? twisted heart

wildblackfire

Chaton Atomique

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 am
Please, sweetie! For someone who thinks a brutal crime like rape is a fun thing to make light of you go all pretty defensive at minor promises of violence? rolleyes

And I do like to share my Jacky, but with those that treat him right. wink heart

@Jacky: Senor Snugglebutts! I haven't seen him in a while! *hugs both of you!*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 am
OK, everybody calm down. Let's get this thread back on track alright? 3nodding

^ has a police record! blaugh  

JTN
Crew

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:10 pm
melts snow forts for fun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 pm
^ believes Pokemon-themed undies should be the staple of everyone's wardrobe.  

JTN
Crew

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:29 am
likes static, politically correct, happy go lucky games. you know if it bothered you so much that I was playing with you, why didn't you just ask me to stop? but now your girlfriend has taken all the fun of it and turned it into bitterness.

stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 am
Chaton Atomique
Please, sweetie! For someone who thinks a brutal crime like rape is a fun thing to make light of you go all pretty defensive at minor promises of violence? rolleyes

And I do like to share my Jacky, but with those that treat him right. wink heart

@Jacky: Senor Snugglebutts! I haven't seen him in a while! *hugs both of you!*

stare ya no duh I'm gonna be defensive that someone else is telling me what to do who has no real reason to. it wasn't the promise of violence, it's the reason for it that pisses me off. And using the nature of rape to justify your overreaction? that's shameful.

it was just a game. And he never asked me to stop nor did he portray any distaste other then minor irritant. So saying, you were just trying to protect his feelings is clearly a lie. The most he did was tell me to find a new play thing. But considering he used a picture of kinky teddy bear as an example, can I really take that seriously? So far I'm under the impression that he likes the game just as much as me. It's just a fun cat and mouse.

Of coarse you like to share, as long as they do as you want and say what you want. Sorry it doesn't work that way. If I was doing it in real life then I would agree that you have a valid reason to be so defensive. But considering It's the internet and I have no real interest in your precious Jacky, I'd have to say that was clearly an overreaction.

Don't EVER call me sweety. I don't like you. you ruined my game. you took all the fun out of it. The only reason I come to these static game threads is sos I can have real fun. And since you're clearly going to ruin it for me by saying that we all have to follow your rules or else you take offense. I feel no need to stay.

Excuse me if I like to create my own games, with their own rules that aren't written so the player has to figure out how it works as they play. The consequence of responding wrong in the game is different depending on the game I'm choosing to play. In this case the consequence was that I come up with creative ways to put him in a static, uncomfortable situation. aka I rape him. how does he win? well first he has to realize that it's a game. Then he has to figure out how to make me stop. I use something easy so I'm not depending on the other persons ability to reason. It makes it generic so the game can be played by everyone. In this case it was simply him saying stop. it's fun for both me and the person playing because you never know what response you're gonna get.(very entertaining) It's more spontaneous then the static games.

Yes rape is a serious offense. but I'm not actually raping him am I? nor have I used it in anything but a fun context. I wouldn't say I'm mocking rape victims with it. You trying to use it to justify your own personal position that has nothing to do with it offends me. We joke about killing people. why should rape be different? As long as your not mocking their pain or making fun of the seriousness of concept. There is nothing to take offense to. hell, I'm a rape victim and I don't take offense to it.

I'm outta here. This pissing contest is over. Since it's become obvious that I'm dealing with an overly emotional flake who can't understand the concept of a game.

evil  

wildblackfire

The Comp Sci Goblin

Dangerous Trickster

36,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm
^ kills teddy bears with a dull sponge.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm
^ Experiments on those teddies! cry  

Chaton Atomique

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games