Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:43 pm
((God, yes))

Anya lay in the middle of the floor snoring with rather a lot of volume, she had handcuffed herself to a radiator so they just treated her there.

"François, why is she in her underwear" Gabriel said trying not to stare, he and Shift had wondered around for half an hour till François called him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:51 pm
SHift reached in one of his bags and grabed the treanch coat he bought for Anya. He then draped it over her, sat down beside her and huged her saying, "It's ok Anya, i'm here."  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:01 pm
"She's in her underwear because every time we tried to put cloths on her she broke something" François couldn't help but giggle.

Anya wrapped her free arm around Shift slowly, making a mumbling noise.

Gabriel sighed and started to burn through the hand cuffs.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 pm
"Anya honey. I bought you some new clothes. Would you like to try them on?" Shift said as he pulled two of the five bags over and handed them to Anya.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm
Anya was still waking up, her head flopped slightly and she grinned, kissing Shifts neck slowly.

"Anya did you happen to keep the key" Gabriel said he couldn't cut trough without hurting Anya.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 pm
Shift reached over, poked the handcuffs and mead them vanish while François was watching. He then said, "There thats better."  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Anya brought her other arm up and ran it through Shifts hair.

"Okay.... Franço-" Gabriel started, and then was halted by something rather unexpected, he was expecting some kind of pain not a hug, "-is, why are you hu-"

François pulled back sharply and kicked him, "That was for bringing Anya back safe, Nothing more."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:40 pm
"You two make a cute couple. So is she ok now?" Shift said when he saw them hug.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm
François kicked Gabriel again "Yes she'll be fine we think we've worked out what does it and we're working on a counter measure."

"Shut the hell up Shift" Gabriel moaned, as he leaned against the wall clutching his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:51 pm
"Weird thing is that i've never had a glitch. So you never knew she had a boyfriend?" Shift said to François.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm
François shrugged "Didn't think she was the type and I hate to say if anyone I thought she would be dating Gabriel" she said "She seams very attached to you."

Anya decided to put clothes on, she took the bags Shift gave her and hoped off down the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 pm
"Well I was in next to her when we all got our powers. I think i've seen you before. One of the treatment perhaps?" Shift said to her as he watched Anya leave down the hall.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:28 am
"Ah onto the next issue, You" François said now sounding rather serious "If you come in tomorrow at some point we'll sort you out" she said following Anya to make sure she didn't break anything.

Gabriel was upright again "She loves me" he said eating his eleventh muffin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 am
"So now what?" Shift said as he changed his shirt and thrench coat real quickly. Once done he asked Gabriel, "Hey would you burn these please."  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:01 am
"Wait for Anya, then we go home, you can do what you like I'm sure you can sleep with Anya if you ask nicely" Gabriel smirked as the clothes burnt up quickly.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff