Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReniChix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 pm
ReniChix
Aisu Megami Kykio
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_ReniChix_

Aisu watched two people leave the building. I wonder where there going? She thought to herself. She was new here and the first time actually really working here other than the simulators at the training Academy. She was with one of the most important people that runs the F.I.X. Government. Her first objective was to find someone who'll show her what she needs to do.

The man beside her told her to follow him outside with the other man and girl. "Ah Yoshida, how has it been going? Hope not to rough." The man smiled politely then started with something again." I'm here to tell you that you got your self a new recruit t hat will be tagging along with you, until she's ready." He moved out of the way so that the guy that was going to help her could see her.

She blushed deeply and looked down at her feet. She was embarrassed, the guy was kinda cute. So many thoughts raced through her head. She managed to look up and force a little smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku turned around to see the vice-president, He never met him outside of his office much, but when he does he's usually busy your needs a favor. This time he was asking to have the new employee tag along with him. He looked at the girl who was staring at her feet, she looked up at him and smiled. He looked over at Lyria then back at the vice-pres. When of all times did it have happen now?

" Um, well..." He broke off, He remembered that you shouldn't reject someone with the power that he has. " Alright I'll take her..." He wasn't pleased with the timing. But He still could do the things he wanted too.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:38 am
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

" They say that I am not longer broken"

"Miroku"
She said in a shy tone she didn't like meeting new people like this."Are we um still going up " She looked at him as if hoping to still be taken for the ride.

"But I cant say my life is truly healed"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

He looked at Lyria, he wasn't sure. But he didn't make plans for the other girl, surely she had some other stuff to attend to before she was ganna follow him like a dog.

He looked at the new girl. "Well i'm on a break and I promised to show her around the city. I'm sure you have other stuff to do, like unpacking your stuff and settling in. We'll be back soon." He looked at Lyria "Lets hurry." He said softly and grabbed her hand. He gently started to walk to the direction of the gates, out of the area and into the city.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

"WOW"
She looked around her she was surprised at how large the city was she was under the impression that it wasn't this large set.

"But I cant say my life is truly healed"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle was tossing and turning in her sleep actually trying to sleep but alast she could not. She was on her back as her eyes stared at the ceiling. She wondered if Riku was getting sleep at all since she wasn't.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

Riku got out of bed and walked to the old rusted sink getting a drink and pulling out a book, reading it "That's interesting" He continued to read his book leaning on the wall  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Kurai Diasuke
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

Miroku smiled as they walked to a street filled with cars coming and going. He whistled loudly and waved his hand in the air a bit. Not long after a yellow car pulled up. He ran over to it and opened the closest door to them and let Lyria in. Once she got herself seated he closed the door he ran over to the other side and got in.

The cab driver looked back at them and Miroku said to the driver " Red Robin Ave. please." The cab driver turned back around and nodded his head and drove off. Miroku looked over at Lyria " Want to go grab a bite to eat really quick? I'm sure we'll have to wait until the next cable shows up before we get there if we go now."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:04 pm

User Image

Isabelle sat up on the bed as she brushed her hand through her hair. She looked up at the ceiling thinking to herself about her and Riku. She sighed softly as she sat there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

"OK then that makes sense"
She smiled at him and hoped that they would have a great time she was the only person that she had talked to and began to befriend.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:40 am
User Image

Riku peered the door open slowly checkign if she was asleep or not "Oh your awake" Riku walked over and sat by her "Can't sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:57 am

User Image

Isabelle looked at him when he said she was awake. Isabelle would have said something sarcastic to what he said if she wasn't able to sleep. "Yeah... Not really," she said to him softly before looking over to him. She took in all his features to hopefully make herself sleep.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm
Kurai Diasuke
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

After sometime later the taxi came to its destination, Miroku got out first and quickly ran around the car and opened the door for her.

The city was very active with people hanging out and friend talking through cellphones. The car drove off and they were left on the sidewalks. " So you ever had pizza?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:19 am
User Image

Riku walked to her "Want to talk about it? Or anything?" Riku smiled innocently and while sitting down held her hand  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:59 am

User Image

Isabelle turned her head to him, "there's nothing to talk about my not being able to fall asleep," she said to him quietly. Isabelle just couldn't sleep due to her head mind boggling over him. She felt the warmth from his hand as he held it.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces