Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:05 pm
(( haha, that it is. razz ))

adrienna smiled at him warmly " it's nice to just sit and listen to someone or something." she said softly making as she finished making the rest of the breakfast. she watched vinn as he finished cooking the bacon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Vin looked at her and smiled. the bacon was done now.
Vin: here we are.
he put the bacon on a plate and put the plate in the middle of the table. he stuck his tounge out at her and then winked at her and started eating.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:57 pm
adrienna mock glared at him before beginning to eat the food. she continued eating in silence. it feels nice having him here. she thought, smiling slightly at the thought. she looked at him for a moment before continueing to eat. when she'd finished she looked up and poured them both a drink of tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Emily smiles, "Hello Dracerdis. You liking the town?"  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Vin finished his meal and then took the dishes and put them in the sink. he took his tea and sat down in the living room.
Vin: so, how long have you been living here?
he leaned back in the sofa and relaxed. he was happy and was starting to fall for Adrienna but didnt realize it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm
adrienna cleaned the plates up before heading into the living room and sitting down on the sofa not far from vinn " ermm i've not lived here that long actually. my parent's left me some money so i bought this house." she said softly smiling at him before curling her legs up underneath her and drinking some of her tea.  

golden-priestess2

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm
Sonia felt the heat from his palm on her face and closed her eyes for a moment. She sat up and faced him with a warm look in your eyes. "Drago, just the fact that you're trying to be more serious because of your sister's death... that is strength. And because you are reaching out to me and trying to make me feel better about myself is, also, strength." she said, her eyes full of belief in her words as her back was against the sunset.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:13 am
a big grin crosses my face "i'm loving the town. The people in it, too. No one person is alike. They all vary in persona, history, so on and so forth"  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:43 am
"Yep! Everyone is different. So I was wondering if you would like to join me for some food. Its funner to eat with somebody than to eat alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am
Vin layed back and relaxed. he acted as though he had been working hard but had not done anything all day.

Drago: ya but i have never had to fight for my own life and have never had to kill because i was ordered to.
he noticed that she was becoming relaxed in his arms and then remembered all the women that had done the same thing. he sood up and let go of Sonia.
Drago: sorry but i have to go.
he jumped down from the building and walked in to the woods before she could say anything.  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am
Sonia looked after Drago with a pained look on her face. She knew it been bound to happen, whether sooner or later. But now, she ducked her head. She curled up and laid her head on her knees, feeling the smooth, brown leather pants against her forehead. She wouldn't cry, not because she was strong, but because she had stopped crying long ago. She knew now that Drago was dear to her, but she cut herself off from that thought. With a leap, she went zipping through the air. But she caught herself on those wings that served as a constant reminder to her sins.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 am
Drago sat down at the base of a tree and didnt move. he thought to himself -i cant let her fall for me. i have treated to many girls the wrong way and when i finaly found one that i care for dearly. i dont think that i should. i have done to many bad things to women for me to fall for one. she deserves better than me.- he was sorry for the way he treated some of the other women that he had relations with and thought that he shouldnt get what he wanted when he had treated so many badly.
(i know this is kinda confusing but i tried to clear it up.)  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am
Gliding on the wind, Sonia's face was steeled over once again. There was no trace of emotion left in her presence any longer, for if she let any feeling through, she would go plummeting towards the ground. She spotted Drago against a tree, but immediately turned back the opposite direction. It wasn't that his face was the last she wanted to see... it was because his face was the first she wanted to see.
(don't worry. smile i got the gist of it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 am
Drago was torn with guilt and love. he couldnt love her because of his mistakes but did anyway. he stood up. he had to see the one person that he knew would help him to chose the right choice on what to do. Vin had always been his friend and some day hoped that he would be his best man. or the other way around. he ran to where Vin was staying.
(is this part of the story ok?)  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 pm
Sonia dove straight down into a sea of forest. She ignored the clawing branches from the trees as she broke through the leafy canopy. The scratches on her face bled, but only for a moment before her wounds closed. The trees were close and hard to maneuver through, but that was why she had gone here. Training had always been good for driving thoughts from her head.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games