Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 pm
*Seth had a chain that was around the middle of the chains on his hands. He went around a track. He found the first person he could with a hand tattoo.* "Have you ever seen a guy named Justin."

"No."*This process was repeated. Seth was about to give up when...* "I hear you are looking for justin?"

"Why yes I am." *Seth turned around. He was shocked.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:01 am
*Behind Seth, his old buddy Dante was there. Dante was a young african american boy who's parents allowed him to recieve the "Gift of God." The shock turned his hair white. He was the nicest kid that Seth had ever met. I don't know why he would be in prison. He took beatings for not following violent orders. He was a teenager now but he still had that look of determination he used to when he was eleven.*

"Dante!" *Seth gave him a bro hug* "I haven't seen you in ages! How's your sister and your bud...., umm, what was, oh yeah Charles!?"

"Oh they're doing great. See the skinny kid doing curl ups on the chinup bar? That's Charles. My sister is in a seperate prisons. Even Anne is with her."

*Seth twitched invisibly. Anne scared him. She had a temper that could kill a man. Literally, her body would burn so hot that she couldn't gain any weight and anyone touching her couldn't stand it. It was a rare disorder that burned him when he tried to talk to her. She slapped him and it felt like piping metal.* "So how are you. Did you say anything about Justin? Ellie is still looking for him."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:18 pm
"Yes, I know where justin is but there is a catch. He is..."

*The announcements blaired.* "Prisoner 708, report to your cell." *automatically two guards came in with guns.*

"Crap, that's me Dante. I'm going to try to escape in 13 hours. I'll try to get you and Charles." *Seth was dragged to the basement, not his own cell. He was thrown to the floor.*

"Wait here."

*Seth waited for exactly 20 seconds before a man came into his dark room. He was wearing a lab coat with a ripped sleeve, a heart moniter, and heavy combat boots. He had a tattoo of chains under the rip in his coat and his face was strange. He had a visible network of veins on his eye that was stung open. His other eye had a cataract.* "Hello Seth! My Name is Tim. You can call me Shockwave. I will stop your heart in 3.12 seconds if you refuse to comply." *He took a man with a sack on his head and threw him next to Seth. He had a bloodstained wife beater. It was familiar.* "I just caught this guy rather easily. I want to see if you can kill him? It would save me some time." *Seth Pulled off the man's hood. It was Jason.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:10 pm
Ellie raised her eyebrow at Christy. "You really think I'd give in that easily?" She acted like she was zipping her lips tight and smiled. "No worries." She said, and scowled at the man and spoke to the man on the laptop. "It's none of your business who we are, but it is our business on who you are if you're trying to get into our lives."  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:19 pm
Christy smiled at Ellie before turning to the labtop. ~I'm going to love her. She's very bright.~ "Why do I have a feeling you already know our names, and they're not Ellie and Christy by the way, and are trying to annoy us?" she lied smoothly to the labtop. Christy was an excellent liar, and ythe only people who could ever tell when she lied were Seth and her parents.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:21 pm
(can I jump in here? I'm slightly confused... XD)  

PROFESSOR STElN

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:05 pm
Sure, but you need a character.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm
"Who are you?!?!"

"I'm the guy who killed that entire base."

"And why him?" *Seth pointed to Jason.*

"Hmmmm..., I'm bored." *Tim shrugged and chuckled.* "Now fight... go on.., shoo."

*seth lifted up Jason. He was bleeding alot.* "Jason are you okay?" *JAson gave him a right hook to the face. Seth stumbled back. Jason rushed forward. He uppercutted Seth and dropped something down Seth's collar.Seth caught it but flew back. He hid it in his scare when he was falling back."

"This isn't fun. Go back to your cells." I will talk to you both in about two hours and then we'll try again." Two armed guards grabbed Seth and Jason. They were taken into their cell. Seth looked at what was in his Scare. It was a paper that said " YOU HAVE TWO HOURS TO GET US OUT."*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Criminal Innocence
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

Happy Mothers day spam ^_____________________________^  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm
*Seth played charades with Jason. They orchestrate an escape plan in an hour. Seth will rescue Jason first and then escape with Dante and Charles. Seth broke his restraints. They were getting out in half an hour.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:01 am
L replied "With 2 proofs, I can already deduce that you two are Ellie and Christy; First that woman there said before that I am trying to get into your lives, while you, lied about names and that proves that you two are Ellie and Christy. Secondly, I have checked your biological data before I came so there is no need to lie anymore. I am here to talk about seth."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:00 pm
*Seth was in the cafeteria. He looked at Jason and went to dante. He whispered in Dante's ear.* "Dante, I'm going to fake kidnap you. We only have one shot so please don't be angry." *Seth broke his restraints because he had cut his restraints earlier.* "GET DOWN. NO YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!"

*The shock was good enough to scare people around the four. Jason grabbed Charles and repeated that. They got the guards to open the door and they got to the outside. They jacked a vehicle and got out of the prison facility. All four of them were out. but they wouldn't be out for long. A motorcycle carrying a man with a labcoat was coming. Tim was coming to fight and he wanted the rush.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm
(thank)  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:58 pm
Christy kept up the liying, not believing he actually knew. "You did background checks on other women? And who is Seth?" she asked, looking completly innocent, her voice perfectly smooth, not a hint of lie in it.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:08 pm
*Jason stood up quickly and pulled a shotgun out of the front. This is because there is a weapon to prevent criminals. He pulled a grate of the back window and fired two shots. It was enough to stop the motor cycle. The doctor continued to run depite being thrown off his cycle at forty miles an hour. He ran at the truck but the gun was a good enough deterrent. He laughed maniacally and gave them the finger. They sped up for hours.*

"Alright everyone, I think we've escaped."  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces