Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:02 pm
Raine put her hand on his shoulder and smiled softly at him "Well it's good you came here then" she said and gave him a hug "Riku, you don't have to be alone, when you open yourself up to people, you'll find that there are those who care. As a child, a human woman who raised me was killed by pillagers. I went from town to town and i was often cut and drained of my blood because of the healing powers in it. I was found washed up on a beach after I was thrown into the ocean once the villagers had no use for me" she looked at him, there was a slight amount of pain in her eyes from the memories as she lifted her sleeves before pulling the collar of her shirt down exposing her scars to him "These are what I have left from then, the salt of the ocean made them permanent but I was found and taken care of. It took a while but I opened up and now" she smiled at him as she looked at him, her golden eyes were caring now "Now I have friends I trust and who have helped me"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 pm
Riku blushed and nodded "Thank you for your acceptance" Riku removed his shirt and turned around showing a pair of wings acid burned into his skin "That the mark left by the angels" Riku turned to her and smiled "I'm glad I found someone I can at least kinda trust"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm
Putting her hand on the acid burns, she felt the burnt skin under her touch before removing her hand and looking at him "You'll find others, but i'm glad I can be there for you" she said and smiled at him "If you ever need anything, let me know" she put a reassuring hand on his shoulder "I won't turn my back on you"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm
Riku blushed deeper and nodded "Thanks again Raine" He put up his shirt and turned to her hugging her and disappearing leaving a black and white feather  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 pm
Caught off guard by the hug, it took her a second to realize he was gone. Seeing the feathers, she bent done and picked them up. Taking the ends and putting them into her hair until she could make them into a proper head piece. Turning she looked around "well, I think for now, we'll just go and practice with some targets"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 pm
Riku was leaning on a tree looking down to them and smiled "Another one then... This school just keeps getting better" He called a pole and slammed it on the tree and it turned into a large snake "Test her viper" He clicked and pointed to Raine

The snake dashed at her location his fangs bursting as a lous hiss ripped the air in half along with it's speed  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm
Raine heard a hiss in the air, moving her body she watched the snake fly by grabbing it by it's head as it began to pass by her "Well hello there, not to friendly are you" she said as the snake tried to wrap itself around her arm "Ssh" she told the snake, touching it's head. Withing a matter of seconds it was calm before turning back into a pole "Ah, a spell" she said and looked in the direction it came from  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:36 pm
Nights closed her eyes, she appeared beside Riku, "Your weirder then I thought." She said to him. But with a snap of her fingers Riku's memories flashed by him. "Enjoy those." She told him as she jumped down and landed on her feet, she chuckled, for no one knew her real name.  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:37 am
Vale had left, summoned seconds after he engaged Astral Form, he entered the Headmaster's office and stood before him. "Sorry..." He muttered. "I did break the seals but... it was to protect the school." He tried to defend his actions. He knew that most likely he'd be suspended or worse, expelled. First week and he'd already broken the terms of his contract and used his banned powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 am
The headmaster sat at his desk, organizing papers when he looked up "I would have you expelled if not for several reasons but the main one was to protect the school. For now, you will have to do more training and the teaching than just sitting around like a bystandander." He said, standing and looking out the window, watching Riku and Raine put the school together, their interactions and the snake attack "It seems Raine has finally gotten through to Riku" he said and looked at Vale straight in the eyes "she seems to have that gift, next time you use those powers of yours, be prepared to go back to your realm"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 am
((Let's make this more interesting))

Riku flew off the ground holding his head before turning human and falling to the ground panting deeply "What?" He punched the floor until his hands bled and stood up drawing his blade "How could he?!?!?!" He looked up to snake which turned into a pole and smiled clicking his fingers the pole disappearing leaving a rose in it's way "At least there's one good thing"

"Yeah right!" A hooded man stood above him blood dripping onto the floor from his fangs "You've turned naive Archangel"

"I lost that name a long time ago... Who are you?" Riku turned and looked up remembering the situation before on one of his angel mission when he found his demon power

"Don't remember... I awakened your devil" He took off his hood and it was Alucard

Riku's wings bursted out his body morphing into full demon mode and he dashed at him with his sword "You!"

Alucard smirked and kicked him back "Oh you remember... Someone must've brought your memories back"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 am
Nights turned around to see Riku and someone from his memories. She happily walked over to the two, "That would be me." As she held up a finger. Nights, unlike many other people, was really enjoying this.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:16 pm
Riku looked back up to him "Why are you here?"

Alucard smirked and looked down "So you brought back all his memories... Including the part where I killed his parents" Alucard looked at him and laughed

Riku stood up and made his sceptre jumping up and smacking him in the face with it "Just die" He threw the sceptre through Alucard's chest

Alucard's body exploded from blood and he appeared behind Riku "Too slow"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:19 pm
Nights laughed, "I like that guy." She said as she twirled a dagger between her fingers, "So you were a poor kid, and you still are. But now your also a wimp."  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 pm
Riku turned "Shut up!" Riku elbowed him back and dashed back grabbing his sceptre and dashing back

"You can't kill me... I am your darkness" Alucard jumped up landing on it and kicking Riku back

"Shut up!" Riku hit the floor before turning back into half half form and creating a gaint pole turning it into the snake and tossing it at Alucard

Alucard sighed and a snake came from the shadow ripping the other in half with it's mouth "It is as I said... I killed both your parents and you think you can take me down"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games