Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:25 pm
Tozzar smiled as he put the cloaking device into one of his open upgrade ports. Luckily his armor was designed to fit and calibrate new upgrades on its on, giving him freedom to continue moving whilst continuing on his way. As he looked around at the soldiers gathering around him for the sortie out to attack the checkpoint whilst Troyce moved for the roofs Tozzar realized something, "Oh s**t! I meant to go to the roof as well. God Dammit! Oh well, I guess I will have to lead the sortie" Tozzar said with a sigh. He really hating being in the heart of the fighting, but I guess it was too late now to change anything, Troyce had ran off while he was distracted with the device. "Alright men, there are men pinned down out there. We are going wait Troyce and his men get to position on the roofs. They are pinned down their however, so we are going to give some cover fire to distract the Cor while they get into position. Don't worry about kill shots, we are going for suppression here. All we need to do is give them time to escape, The general idea is the elevated position of the roof tops will give them the opportunity to break their defense line so we can rush it without worry about an organized resistance. Once we take the position get the heavy weapons turned around and start holding whatever is still coming out of the mines back in that entrance. The more we can hold the reinforcements back the easier it will be for our troops to finish off the ambushes and gather up to start regaining control of this factory."

-Lynch, the Hearld Miners were tricked just as we were. The Harvengers are behind all of this bloodshed. Start to send patrols out to get a sense of what the Tithletel are doing. Like I said before, I don't expect them to allow us to keep making territory gains unchecked. Go on the defense looking for anything that might look suspicious. We need to hold onto the gains we have made...oh and take over the diplomatic operations whilst Terra is being held prisoner. We need to sweep up more support as fast as possible. Reach out to your contacts and get the word out there.-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 pm
The group fired a few pot shots here and there every time one of Troyce’s units made for the roof. The Cor didn’t make much of the shots because nothing was tagging anyone. They kept at attention and occasionally threw a grenade into the mix.

Once Troyce’s men were in position they made it rain. They fired all over the open cor and like planned they scattered. All of the UA men looked to you to start the charge. It was ripe for the win all they needed was your direction.

Tozzar looked down at his gun. Most people would have prayed to some deity at this point but not Tozzar, he threw some sware words and then ran into the fray. Guns blazing, bullets flying, everyone dying, it was a blood bath with you on top of it. Luckily things were in the UA favor. It didn’t take long for the check point to be overrun. Now with this checkpoint in your command you could keep the mines at bay while the other two major check points were being captured.

The other two check points needed to be captured if order was going to e restored. It would be an easy win after those two were yours. The check point on the north end was the dock. The Cor over ran the dock and had complete control of the ships, equipment in them, and a well defendable position. The other side was the wing of the factory where all of the professionals had gone; doctors, engineers, workers. No one had heard anything about that end of the facility but all of the entrances to that end were manned by cor.

“Nice shooting you panzzy.” Troyce yelled back at you.

Everything was beginning to look up. Dowser was confirming his win in space, Rogak was on his way with a ship full of workers to hopefully join your cause, and you were very close to winning over the factories again.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 pm
Tozzar put a bullet into a Cor he thought was moving, dead checking it. The Cor let out a pained grunt before it fell limp. "Alright men, you stay here and keep the base under lock down. We need to hold onto this check point." Tozzar said as he reloaded his two pistols and made his ways to the roofs where Troyce and the others were.

"Troyce, why don't we give this device you gave me a test drive? Me and you will use the roofs to infiltrate the south wing of the factory where the professionals are. If they are still alive and not Harvengers then we need to rescue them asap. It will help our negotiations with Rogak later and get this factory up and running sooner. Once we have infiltrated the wing our troops will begin assaulting the base drawing the guards to the exterior lessening the patrols inside for us to find the prisoners."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 pm
You and Tryoce, while your camo was activated, snuck to the location marked by a beacon. Inside the building ahead should be where the professionals would be held captive. All around the buildings were piles of UA soldier’s bodies. The poor hard working humans that were caught up in the surprise attack never knew what hit them. Near the mounds were more Cor patrolling the area. They didn’t have much communication anymore ever since you took over the main check point. The remaining UA were able to throw up some jammers so the Cor were in the dark.

Of the groups surrounding the checkpoint near the professionals housing there was a Crater mech. The tall cor mech had a third appendage in the back that could lock down and create a force field. The other two arms carried the standard gatling gun and rockets. Near it were units of cor using the mounds of bodies as cover.

“There are no signs of life out here. Do we check inside?” Troyce was unsure of the call he would chose so he asked you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm
Tozzar smiled enjoying his new toy. A patroling Cor passed right in front of him completely unaware of the two Telth standing right next to him. As the Cor passed Troyce asked him for the next part of the plan. Tozzar looked around at the Cor guarding the building, if there was no one inside the building then there would be no point in guarding it this heavily. The professionals might not be inside but it could be a weapons stockpile or a HQ as well. "Lets get onto the roof and sneak in from the top, something or another has to be in there, and its better to find out now then let it go and find out later the hard way." When the coast was clear Tozzar quietly ran to the side of the building and holestered all his weapons. The advantage of being a Telth was that climbing buildings was remarkably easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:47 pm
The two of you scaled the building like it was child's play. There was nothing to gripping many things with so many tentacles. This was another benefit to telth war fare. A tleth soldier could fight anywhere.

Once the two of you were on top you found a hatch to some vents and entered. Troyce was so adept in finding these little gaps and entrances it must have been something he did very often. You stopped at a vent opening that had little slits you could see into the room through. The building was again littered with UA. All of the professionals had been put into one pile. They were all murdered one way or another. You could see a few more cor patrolling the building and a whole unit in a tight formation standing on top of a strange platform. All around the platform were even more strange machines and computers. It was one of the weirdest machines you had ever seen. It must have been cutting edge technology of the Herald Miners.

"What in Szyich's name is that?" Troyce cursed in a whisper. He too had never seen anything like it. The unit stepped off of the platform and then exited the room.

"Tozzar the skys are clear. Those Herald Miners didn't stand a chance. That must have been the fleets they called in response because there is no way the Herald Miners had that kind of a force." Dowser was so pleased with himself. It all fed into his ego. The man did not lose many battles. "I am turning the rest of the fleet around to focus on these sneaky bastards. You think it is the Harvenger;s again?"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm
Tozzar looked at the dead bodies blankly, this was frustrating, he was losing so many of his troopers right of the back. He needed these people to make his revolution work, and these damned Cor were just slaughtering them. Well there are always more people to replace them, Tozzar was sure of that. More importantly these machines interested him, the Cor had no galatic plan as far as Tozzar knew, perhaps these machines would tell him otherwise. "We need to figure out what those machines are Troyce, secure the room and then the hallway while I investigate the machines" Tozzar said as he switched over to his com link with Dowser.

"If you are finishing up in space start diverting some of your combat troops to drop onto the surface and help reclaiming the factory. Send down armed drop ships outside the factories limits to siege the docks from the outside while we send troops from inside the factory limits. Try and minimize damage to the facility though...oh and anyone captured start interrogating right away. Find out what is going on...by ANY means necessary." Tozzar was tired of being tricked and lied too, he was not a soft man, he would make them suffer for all the hurt they were causing him and his cause.

When Troyce got the room secured and moved out into the hallway Tozzar dropped down and went to investigate the machines, luckily he was a skilled hacker so hopefully he should be able to figure out what was on them pretty quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 pm
“I’m on it Tozzar. Shot now ask later. Men, if you don’t happen to kill them on the first shot stop and abuse them until they tell you what this was all about. Other than that, annihilate the Harvengers.” Dowser instructed his armies that set out from his ship and docked on the factories. The Cor were swarmed with UA and very quickly the battle was won. The UA, with their little attempts, were unable to get any answers out of any of the Cor. All they would yell was avenge our brothers and then act out in a way that got them killed.

While you worked on the huge strange machine Troyce held everything off. The Cor outside were trying desperately to make it inside the building. The mech even tore a chunk out of the wall to get inside. With all that was going on, you worked furiously at hacking the machine. Most of it was in gibberish, made up of a whole new line of code that streamed from more than one place. Then all of a sudden a group of Cor snuck up behind you. A whole unit pointed their guns at you. You had enough time to turn around to see the line of cor readying to light you up. Just as they fired, Troyce dove in the way. He was littered with bullets all the way into the bottom of their clips. His last words were “Save the galaxy; save yourself!” His sacrifice bought you just enough time to turn on your cloaking and run. On your way out of the building you caught a glimpse of what looked to be a bomb. It was very strange how out of nowhere that whole unit could have appeared behind you. You would have surly noticed something as big as a group of 10 cor carrying a bomb entering the building. Something was off here and it must have had to do with that giant machine.

Boom! And now it was gone. The blast radius lifted you off your tentacles and threw you into the side of a building. For the most part you were fine physically but fine was far from what you felt. Troyce, that mystery machine, a section of the factory, it was all gone in a matter of seconds.

“That is the last of them. It looks like we won another one!” Dowser called out to everyone. His excitement rang with his voice. Rogak’s ship wasn’t far behind the UA’s. The Herald Miners docked and after you had a moment to heal up you met with Rogak and Terra. Terra ran to the gurney that you sat up on to make sure you were alright. Rogak waited just outside the door and then cleared his throat.

“I hope you can explain what das gone on here. My factory dis filled dith bodies and broken.” Rogak started speaking as he approached you. This was a much more finely dressed cor. He obviously made a lot of money with his operation because he resembled nothing more than a fat rich snob.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 pm
Tozzar sat the machine working on figuring out the incomprehensible code, but it was no use. There was no way he could figure this out from the machine, so instead he simply did his best to siphon off what he could from the machine to work on later with a full team of anyalists. "Troyce we need to hurry up, how are the hallways? Should I order the troops to advance on this building to support us?" Tozzar called out without looking away from the computer screen as he kept on trying to gauge its purpose. Hearing movement behind him Tozzar slowly turned to see why Troyce had come back into the room fearing they might be in trouble. As he did he realized it wasn't the sound of one person moving, but many. Yep! diffidently trouble! "God damnit Troyce I said to cover me!" Tozzar said as he quickly drew his pistol hoping he would be able to escape from the attackers.

By the time Tozzar had realized he was in trouble and spun to attack his assailants it was too late, they already had him at gunpoint. "s**t, s**t s**t!" Tozzar screamed as he backed into the machine feebly pointing his two pistols at the Cor. The Cor laughed at his defiance and shouldered their weapons. Tozzar closed his eyes as he cursed himself for being so foolish to not call in support sooner. Obviously the minute they touched this machine the Cor would know. How could he have overlooked that. Dammit! As Tozzar readied himself for his death he heard Troyce call out.

"Save the galaxy; save yourself!"

Tozzar's eye's sprung open heard gunshots go off as Troyce jumped into Tozzar knocking him down the ground out of the way of the stream of bullets. The bullets tore Troyce up sending his body jerking in many directions. "Troyceeeeeeeeee" Tozzar yelled from the ground as he looked to the Cor who where starting to bear their guns down at him. Biting his lip Tozzar flipped his stealth device on and crawled away from the spot where he landed. The cor lite up the spot anyway, but with 8 tentacles Tozzar had zoomed across the floor and away from their firing. With his stealth device Tozzar darted through the halls undetected by the Cor running around, luckily they were firing randomly which masked the sound of his running. Near the exit Tozzar picked up speed and ran past a group of Cor carrying a large bomb on their shoulders; well that confirmed it, whatever Tozzar was hacking was big. Big enough that it had the Cor scared shitless for anyone to get their hands on it. There was no time to stop them though, Tozzar had ditched his weapons in an attempt to flee the Cor in the room. As Tozzar dived out of the building he scrambled to his feet and kept running until he slide into his own battle lines. Switching his cloaking device off the fell to the ground and started to pummel it with his tentacles.

"God Dammit Troyce, who the ******** are you? Who the hell do you think you are? You aren't a hero! You aren't! God dammit!" Troyce said as his soldiers crowded around him and grabbed him by the tentacles and started to drag him back towards the HQ. Tozzar flailed helplessly in their arms as he swore and cursed. Troyce and him hated each other, but they had been through so much together. Troyce was always the one saving Tozzar, and now he had done something that Tozzar could never one up, could never pay back. He had given his life for him. Once inside the HQ medics ran towards him and injected a mild sedative into him as they started to bandage his nicks and scrapes.

A little while later the sedative had taken effect and Tozzar had regained composure by the time that Terra and Rodak had landed. Tozzar walked towards the arriving commanders as he finished wrapping a bandage around a scrape he received on his side from flying sharpenal when the building with the weird computer went up in flames.

"Greetings Rogak, I welcome you back to your facility. I am sorry to return in such a condition, but we tried to minimize as much damage as we could during the fighting. We aren't a 100% sure who laid this trap for the both of us, but right now the information is pointing to the Harvengers, a company of Cor that had been tracking me for a while that my UA comrades eliminated at the start of my revolution. I am sorry you and your factory got drug into our conflict. However I hope you will not allow it influence your consideration to join us, as I feel you will find siding with my revolution during the coming conflicts will be rather....profitable for you. Come lets move into my command room where we will begin discussing the nitty gritty details"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:25 pm
“You miss understand my position in dis conflict. De Harvengers dave been a long time buyer dove my supplies. I am skeptical of dis being their doing. I will contact them shortly to discuss de matter. I do dink it could dave been a employer dove de Harvengers. My fear dis this might dave to do with the contractors dove Fructus. My factories also supply them and they have always had access to my facilities. Both are apart dove de organized controlling family; Tauktus Fra. Tauk dis de son dove de CEO dove Fructus.” Rogak wanted to keep talking but felt it was unfit to share so much. He was unsure of the nature of his relationship to your forces at this point and he didn’t want to give out to much information that would come back to bite him.

As the two of you moved from you gurney to the command room more of the Herald Miners workers exited the ship to begin maintenance on the factory. The UA paid little attention to them as the cor workers passed. There were so many UA soldiers on the ground at this point that any attack would be suicide with minimal damage.

-You can trust this one Tozzar. Rogak might be a money-loving cor but we need his recourses. He has a long history in weapons production but believes strongly in their cautious use. He might be a good name to have on our side.- Terra started a conversation with you over con link. –By the way, are you alright? I don’t know how close you and Troyce might have been but it didn’t look like you took his death well.-

-Tozzar I have finished putting together some upgrade blue prints for the UA battle ship. What will it be?-

- Upgrade on shields = uses a cooling system and energy system that can keep shields running for longer and respond faster
- Engines upgrade = allows for a faster and more mobile ship by using an arrangement of mobile rocket propelling.
- Weapons upgrade = an application of complex automated torrent commands that allows for estimated and precognition firing routes.
- Systems upgrade = complex level of fire wall and automated systems that make the ship easier to operate and hard to hack.
- Stealth = layers of UV display pads throw off visual perception of the ship. Ship will still remain on radar.
- Silence = places the ship in a passive state that goes undetected by radar. Ship can be physically seen.
((you may pick two. ))

-Hey now no one messes with my ship without my OK. If we are doing this then I am going for the weapons upgrade. I could use fewer hands on the torrents and more in ships.- Dowser spoke up after he noticed the plans being passed around the con link.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 pm
Tozzar pulled out a bottle of liquor and poured the two of them glasses while Rodak spoke. This Cor was rich, and use to times of companies versus companies. He had no idea he was revealing vital strategic information to Tozzar, Harvengers and their allies where his enemies and he would eliminate him. They had harassed him too many times at this point, they were now going to war with them as well as the UA and Tilth. "Very interesting Rogak. It will be hard to contact the Harvengers if that is your intent as I have conquered their HQ and Tauk is dead. This Tauktus Fra, though....the mother company? They sound like they might be pulling the strings here. If that is the case, then they are the ones who massacred your workers and forced the destruction of your factory. Companies like them see people like you as pawns. Useful when things are going fine, but when s**t hits the fan you are the type they throw under the bus to achieve their goals. It is companies like that, that I am revolting against. The companies have grown too strong, they treat everyone and everything like machines, objects to buy sell and expend. Two races are seeking to annihilate everyone else, and the Cor, part of them higher corporations are up to something as well. During the conflict I found a machine in the building that was completely evaporated...I don't know its orginal purpose, but Im sure you would. There was this machine...one unlike any I have seen before. I tried finding its purpose, but the code was encrypted so I failed to gain anything from it. But what gain my attention was that the assailants desparetly where trying to keep it from me. Does this device ring a bell to you at all? I believe it contains the Cor extremists' plan for galatic war. I do not know what your opinion of me and my revolution is...but I do know that you don't like full scale war, even though you make weapons. You are known to always advise caution with conflict and that is why I am drawn to gaining you to my side. I might be the spark to galactic war, but only because those who would start it later intend to annihilate entire planets, slaughter billions. innocent lives down away with for no other reason then what race they belonged to. Surely a peaceful minded fellow such as yourself would be outraged by such plots? Even as a Cor it should outrage you. The Cor are a proud race; they honor war and conflict, but would never use such cowardly tactics as genocide. It is one thing to wage war in person, man to man as the Cor preffer, but to use apocalypse weapons to annihilate the innocent? No true Cor could stand that no?" Once more Tozzar tried using his silver tongue to his advantage to play on Rogak's emotions to sway him to his cause.

-Dowser it is your ship and if weapons are what you want, weapons are what you get. Oh and keep your men and fleet on standbye. I do not fully trust this Rogak no matter what Terra claims. If things go south I want you prepared to take the factory by force...but not unless I give the order. Enough blood has been spilt today.-

Switching over to Terra's link

-I am fine, just shock that that b*****d would give his life for me. We weren't what you called close...but the recent events have forced a....bond between us. He was a good man at heart even if we disagreed on most things. His lose is tragic to our cause. Time for grief will come later though, what progress have you and your agents made in grabbing new troops to our cause...any and all men will be immensely beneficial.-

Tozzar then switched to Lynch's link, -How goes the patrol? Any new information on Tithlatel's movements? Are they massing for a counter attack or are they pulling back now that their plot has been unleashed?-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 pm
“I dave done business with Tauktus Fra dor nearly 3 decades now. He dis da strong family cor. I can’t imagine he would be planning anything do start war with de galaxy.” Rogak was astonished at your claims. He accepted your glass and found a comfortable seat. The huge cor took a few drinks and then looked at you. “This strange machine you saw, you say dey destroyed dit?” This seemed to bother Rogak greatly. “Dat machine cost dem in de trillions do install. I am unsure dove what dit does but when Fructus put dit in, they promised dit would increase my revenue by almost 200%. I laughed dat this. Honestly I was on my way do this facility do see dit’s completion. I knew dit was do good do be true. Fructus said dit would drop all shipping cost do zero.” This comment made Rogak laugh. “Do I look like an idiot do you!”

Rogak looked to make himself at home. He was obviously a privileged cor and took naturally to this kind of conversation. He name must be worth trillions of dollars to the cor race. Most of his brilliance was behind the design and application of energy weaponry, the standard ammunition of cor weaponry.

“You know, my daughter dis to be married. She dis a beautiful women. I am very proud dove her. She dis do marry de second son dove Tauktus Fra. I will lend you my resources Tozzar but you must promise me you will leave de cor companies out dove this, especially Fructus. You keep dat promise and Tauktus Fra will leave you alone too!” Rogak had a whole different persona to him all of a sudden. When he spoke it was like he was fighting for his family. His words were filled with a serious tone that pulled you into an uncomfortable place. He was looking into the real you.

-This is what we found sugar. Rogak’s resources could almost fuel our entire operation.- Terra was convinced this was the right move. Many of her agents, including Simon, were working on this alliance. This was much larger than Rogak saying yes. If he did, there would be dozens of huge planet factories similar to this one all over the system. –My agents have been working on locating the other Herald Miner factories and securing them for the transaction. My guess is we could throw an offensive attack on Tithlitel if we get this to work.-

-I will have the engineers begin working on the improvements. Giget wants more. What else shall I scheme!- Barney thought a bit too loud through his con link. His excitement was nearly impossible for him to contain.
Provide upgrades to the Harvenger HQ ***
Provide upgrades to UA mechs **
Provide upgrades to Tithlitel mechs *
Develop a new mech ***
Develop robot farming **
Develop robot mining ***

-We have abandoned all intelligence based missions. The Tithlitel have had a very easy time for some reason finding our spy ships. They are hunting them down and taking them out like flies. The last information we gathered was a massive increase in defense around their mineral stores and cities in this system. A few other out-skirt planets have been abandoned like the farms. We think they are trying to build defenses around the vital resources for the Z project. – Lynch didn’t have much to pass along. It was so quiet on the Telth end of your up and growing revolution.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 am
Tozzar eyed the snobby Cor cautiously, if what Terra was saying was true then getting his support was absolutely vital for their war effort. A dozen factory planets would supply millions of soldiers in the war. Tozzar had to gain Rogak's support, by deceit or force if necessary. A major blow to the Tilthletel this early could be a game changer, known of the companies would have formal alliances or armies yet, the information was too new and there would be rebellions on too many planets for a true war effort yet. If Tozzar could out maneuver them and launch a massive assault before they can regain control full control of their territory they could knock them out of the war and focus on the UA later.

Tozzar smiled as he sipped his drink, "I do not doubt that he is a good man, but you must admit, all of this does call for... apprehension on all sides. Whoever attacked this planet apparently had the true objective of making sure the purpose of the machine remained hidden and to soil our negotiations. They are obviously Cor as well. Why I cannot claim it was Taukus Fra, you must admit they are far from not being a suspect at this point. If you my good sir swear by their honor I will have to concede my suspicion for the moment and look towards meeting with them myself. If they are as honorable as you say, then I would suspect that Tauktus Fra would be eager to see the warmongers of the other two races brought down. That's just good business. If Tauktus Fra really has nothing to hide then I have no cause to take my revolution to them. I may be looking to knock the power of the companies as a whole down a peg, to prevent these incidents from happening again, but I do not hate them, or seek their destruction. And unfortunately I must find out what that machines true purpose was. Surely given light of the recent revelations of what other companies are doing, something of that nature cannot be left alone. I pray it is just company tech they wanted to keep out of my hands, for business reasons; but surely you can understand how I cannot sleep easy until I know for sure that it is not plans for another weapon of mass destruction. Thing aren't as simple as loyalty anymore Rogak, trillions of lives, entire planets and races are at stake here. One must not be to careful and one must decide what is right and wrong for himself." The last part was hopefully subtly putting the seeds of suspicion in Rogak in case Tauktus fra really was up to something; this Cor seemed like a rich snob who profited off his workers, but he seemed not to be hateful or bigoted. If their was a Cor alliance working to destroy everything Tozzar figured he would be able to persuade Rogak to go against them if he played his cards right now.

-Barney since you are already on the UA ship working, why don't you give their mechs an upgrade.-

-Lynch Tithlitel must have a spy amongst your ranks. That is too be expected though, gather a group of people you personally trust and begin to examine your troops from the top down. In the mean time any an all intelligence based missions are to be carried out by those you personally trust and launched in secret to help avoid as much information leaking. Secure the outlying planets, find any remainders who will come to our side and snag them. Look for valuable resources and information if they left any. Since there is currently no plan of action for your army find a stronghold and bunker down for the moment. If you come up with any ideas, problems, or missions that are small you have decresion to carry them out. Any missions, sorties, raids, etc you wish to carry out with substantial force please report back for the council to discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 pm
“oh hahaha das good ya! I like you Tozzar. You dave a strange mind. Knock down de companies a peg. What dis it you dave against da companies. I provide for millions of cor. I support das economy. You take dat away and who will? I see dese people follow you because dey are scared but what happens when dey figure out you cannot support dem. I will do what dis good for business. Luck for you, war is good for business.” Rogak finished his drink. He opened a tablet form out of a side pocket inside his suit and fiddled with a few things. He looked to be crunching through calculations. “Alright I can do dis for you, de resources produced by dis factory and my next 4 closest planets will go do your foundation das charity to your cause. I don’t like other companies trying to blow up de galaxy, it dis as you said, bad for business. But I am also a traditional man. It dis not my responsibility and nor dis it my right to interfere. You will get these resources for free as long as you promise do again, leave de cor family out de dis and dat you do not destroy de major companies. If Tithlitel was to be gone dat would also be very bad for business. Now we begin negotiations. I am willing to offer more resources but does cannot come free.” Rogak always began his negotiations by lighting a cigar. The thick roll was human. Rogak had good taste.He offered you one just before lighting his own.

-Roger Tozzar. I will need these resources from the Hearld Miners factory to make these upgrades. This is what we can do- ((descriptions of each mech is on page 1 of thread))
In UA stock is:
Light
5,000 speaders
Medium
2,000 Havocs
400 Teutonic
Heavy
1,000 Bertha
500 Ballista

Can become: ((You can split this into a percentage of each type. Only a max of 50% of each type of mech can be upgraded))
Light
Harley, Hornet, or Avitar
Medium
Calvary or Mustang
Heavy
Trebuchet, Behemoth, or Leviathan
((just to give you a bit more information here Barney is not on the UA ship. He is back on the Harvenger HQ still. he never left. What he is doing is working on blue prints and detailed instructions and then ordering engineers to do the equipment.))

-Will do Tozzar. I will keep you updated. I will try to weed out the traitors. Until I have I will isolate the old Tithlitel here on the farm planet. By the way. We need a name for our group. It might discurage people from falling back into old ways if we have a name for ourselves that we all go by.- Lynch proposed.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 am
Tozzar took the cigar and thanked Rogak, "I believe you have misinterpreted my goals and aspirations my good sir. I have no desire to destroy the companies, that would destroy the economy in its entirely. Not even I am that insane. I merely wish to remind those who sit at the top that they are not gods and may not do as they please. Even you cannot disagree that when all the major companies are plotting the death of trillions, then something have gone wrong. You fear me destroying Tithletel, but you forget one basic principle of business, everyone is replaceable. I destroy Tithletel for their crimes against humanity another Telth company, or two even, who currently sit in the middle of the ranks will pop up and swoop in and take their place, hopefully without genocide on their minds. I cannot promise that Tithletel will stand after my war, or that they will be as a big as they are now, but I do promise you it will only temporary affect your business if anything. The universe expanded for thousands of years before them, and will for thousands of years after the company's end. If you cannot do business with Tithletel then you will do business with their successor. And what more, my war could very well destroy a lot of the factories and resources of them...and in the aftermath their will still be a need for these resources. If you throw your lot in with me, you will still have your factories and your resources...and having these factories and resources while others do not yet still need them...well surely a business man such as yourself can see how profitable that situation can be. As to the Cor families, as I have said, as long as I they are not planning to send the galaxy in a hailstorm of death and destruction then I have no cause to fight them. I only seek to end those who sit up high and forget them are but mortal as you or I. If the Cor have not lose sight of this, and aside from the strange machine that needs to be investigated, I have no cause to believe that they have lost this sight."

-Barney I am not technician. Review the specs of the current mechs and what you can do and calculate what will provide the most effective army. I trust you to figure out what the best upgrades are.-

-Haha you are correct Lynch, we do in fact need to come up with a name. I would suggest discussing that with our civilian leader Miss hearts about that for now, Unfortunately the negotiations with Rogak and the Cor are pressing my time at the moment. When I am done here I will set up a meeting of the council to discuss and review your ideas for our name.-  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff